my first time part 2

You OWN ME (semi-hiatus)

 


ok now is ready you may read it and understand it now. sorry about the last time i upload this chapter it was awful


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"I was waken up by a horrible scream

" We are arriving Luhan- shi" I heard the excited Hyumin screaming, again

"come on, wake up pali" Aigo here we go again. Hahaha I actually like this. She is so cute.

"ara, araso , I´m awake"  i answer waking up and leaving the plane.

We were in a our way to the hotel, and Hyumin, well, she just never keeps close. I guess she is really excited.

I like it, she is talking to me.

Now here we are, in the hotel, finally

 

Hyumin POV

 

So we are here. I´m so excited I think I haven´t stop talking. I hope Luhan don´t think I´m irritable person or something. Is not that I like him (in that way you know) but if I´m going to live with him for a year I think is going to be better if I have a good relationship with him.

"are we staying here?" I asked looking at the wonderful build

"Yup, only for today, tomorrow we are going to a diferent one"

"Wow that is awesome, where are we any way"

"Hhahahah because you sleep all the trip i won´t told you" he said with a playful smile.

"Yah don´t laugh, told me where are we"

"araso, I´ll told you. We are in  Thailand, is beautiful right?"

"Yeah, it is. is this..........is this your hotel?" i asked feeling shy again i really hate this feeling.  I have no idea hate feel this way.

"Mmm t this is only a small part this is the VIP only. tomorrow i´ll show you all. but this is not my hotel"

"Buwa?"

"Well since you are my wife this is also yours, so is our hoter"

"Oh I see" was all I can say. I feel like blushing hard. I know is stupid but  is something weird that is why I´m blushing don´t take it in another way.

"So I can choose any of the rooms?" I asked him has we walk to the hotel

"Well yeah but I have chosen our room all ready"

"Bwa?!!! Our room?"

"Yes OUR room"

"Does that mean I´m sleeping with you?"

"you are smart" he said in his stupid sarcastic tone

"but, but i don´t want to sleep with you" i said pouting  . This is our first day here and I feel like dying all ready. I feel  how cold sweat is forming on my forehead. Good job Hyumin. i curse myself on my mind.

" awww so sad you have to"

"Pali, we are going to eat and then we can do whatever you want" he said taking my hand. I was going to pull it away but then I remember what had happened last time I try that. We enter the hotel and then Luhan take me to a luxurious restaurant. we take seat and after some minutes the waiter came to our table  "Good evening" she said bowing. She was a lady around her 19. She was in uniform, But anyone would have thought that we were talking about a just by giving her a look. Wearing high heels, tight black mini skirt her blouse which it's supposed to be buttoned up to the top was actually exposing her . Luhan did not notice since he was checking on something on his phone.

" Hello Mr." She said placing some things on our table "what will you like to have?" she asked still  not giving us a glance

Luhan give a peek at the menu but nothing seems to call his attention

"Well I don´t know why don´t  you pick first Hyumin" he said giving me a eyes smile. After Luhan done his sentence The lady finally rise her look and laid her eyes on Luhan

"Luhan!!!!"her eyes widen when she saw Luhan, seems that she knows him. Luhan turn when heard what I think was a familiar voice for him

"omo!! Is you!!"  he said showing a smile on his doll face. Aigo suddenly  I`m feeling sick, I guess is because I haven't eaten any since this morning or may be is that smile that he is giving to her  hahahaha yeah sure. that smal voice in my mind is funny.

" We were not waiting for you" she said  with what I think was excitement .

"Well here I am" Luhan´s smile was no joke "wow is been so long, when was the ......"

"5 years  ago now" said the girl cutting Luhan.

Even that they were being rude towards me I don´t  really care is not like I want to know who is she. So I just take the menu to choose my food. Oh god I'm starving. I just hope Luhan doesn't take so long with his friend if he does I think I´ll die 

"And this is?" asked the girl pointing at me 

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, hahaha I guess is because is being only two days" Luhan was talking to himself

 "Lee So Ah This is  Lu Hyumin my w...."

 
(I hope I´m right I just don´t know if Lu is Luhan´s last name if you know please make it clear to me)
 
"Oh you have a sister. Did your family adopt her? She is so cute. How old are you sweetie?"  she asked with a pretty stupid voice. AGG THIS GIRL I HATE HER. I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT HER.
 
"I´m 15, and I´m not his sister sadly I´m his wife"
 
"Bwe!!!!!!!!!  hi-his  w-wife?" 
 
Luhan smile to me in that way that makes me feel weird  "ye, So Ah, Hyumin is my wife" 
 
"B-bu-but she she is under age. You can´t marry an under age" hahahah seems that So Ah got a huge surprise

 

Luhan took my hand "well I don´t think that is important the point is that I´m married now" 
 
 " Oh yeah" she said coming back to the real world "what will you like to eat anyway?" She blinked many times, and I can notice her fake eyelashes.  Is obvious that she likes Luhan. Aish  she is so idiot, but why do I care. actually yeah,  go ahead and keep luhan for you. Is just I really hate idiots.
 
"I want this, this, this, this and this, this and this please" I said pointing to the list of things I want to eat
 
"Hyumin-ah, don´t you think that is too much for you?" Luhan frowned in amazement..  For some reason that annoys me. I love food and I hate people judging me about how much I eat.
 
"No, but I do think you breathe too much"  I answer with a blank face
 
"Yah, I told you not to use that attitude with me"  
 
"araso appa" I said sarcastically
 
We hear how some one was calling for So Ha
 
"Excuse me if I interrupt but I need to go, someone will come to take your order" 
 
"no wait I want the same she does" Luahn abruptly yelled

 

Luahn POV

 

Five minutes passed and our food wasn't here yet. Anyway it hasn't been bored since Hyumin and I have been arguing about sleeping on the same bed hahahaha .

"I won't sleep on the bed with you. There is no way for that to happen"

"Well then where are you going to sleep"

"Mmm I don´t know the sofa maybe"

"Then I´ll sleep on the sofa, also that is not possible"

"What  you mean by impossible,  is not impossible, babo" she replays confused. I really don´t know why is It possible

 

"Well because the dog will sleep there" Yeah that is the best answer I can come up with. I know is stupid.

"You don´t have a dog" she said with a victorious smile

"But you do" 

"No I don´t"

"Do you like dogs?"

"Well yeah" 

"I´ll buy you one after we eat then, now you´ll have a dog" I wasn't talking serious . I actually  dislike dogs. They always have saliva dripping

"babo, then I´ll sleep on the bed"

"So I´ll move to the bed with you"

"Aish then I think I´ll sleep on the floor"

"I don´t really care, I´ll sleep with you"
 
"Aigo I think I´ll die" said Hyumin to herself.
 
Five more minutes passed and food hasn't arrived
 
"Aish why the buffalo are they taking so long" Hyumin pat her tummy. Ha-ha she is so cute.
 
"Well is because you ask for too much to eat" 
 
"Well you ask for the same" damn she is right. What shall I answer now?
 
"Here is what you ask for Sr."  finally our food was here. Hahahah saved by the food.  My mouth fell to the ground when I saw all we have to eat. It took seven waiters to carry all. 
 
"Food is here yay" Here we go again with Hyumin and her excitement
 

"a-are you sure you can eat all t-this?" I ask her looking the food. She happily nods and begun to take the food she wants to eat first. I was frozen and Hyumin noticed.

 
"yah aren't you going to eat? I can´t eat till you have begun you know?" she scold me impatient .
 
"Oh yup, ammm, thanks for the food" I said then I ate some rice.
 
 
Now we are just half of the way to get done with this, but I feel like  i´m going to exploit  already
 
"I Aigo I think I won't eat all this" I said rubbing my belly
 
"Let's make a bet"  said Hyumin out of the blue. 
 
"Ok if you want so, spit it out"

"yay" Hyumin get happy at my answer 

"So this is the challenge, If you get to eat all the food  I`ll sleep with you, but if you don´t get it I´ll have my own room, oh and if I get done with my food before you, I´ll also get my own room"
 
Ok, I did not expect that but it seems fun so why not, also I think playing with her is part of the plan, right? Also she is too small to win. Right?
 
"Ok lets do this then" I declare little that I know I´ll regret this later

 

 


hey hey hey hellos hahahah so recently i made a new playlist on youtube of my fovorite songs and i find this beautiful 

i really love this song so by now this is the main song of this fic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKlAXczu5I

this chaptter is not edited yet