Minseok

EXO M Stories

"Mummy, what's that truck doing there?" You asked. You, being only five-years-old at that time didn't know what that 'truck' was doing. Of course on the side, in big, bold, fancy letters, it read: 'Homes 4 U!' and just underneath, written in the font of Arial Black, it said, 'Seoul's no.1 company for moving houses.' Your mother turned to the five-year-old you and smiled.

"That truck's there because someone's moving to our street, dear."

"Oh." 

"I also heard they had a son the same as you, Junghye." You smiled.

"Really? Mummy i want to see him now!" You mother laughed and picked you up.

"Then i guess you'll have to wait Junghye-ah. It takes time to move in a new home." You pouted and crossed your arms, shaking your head.

"But i want to see him!"

"Be patient, alright?" 

"Mm.." 

 

-----

"Mummy.."

"Yes, dear?"

"Why are we bringing food outside?"

"Because we're going to have very nice street party to welcome the new neighbour." Your mother smiled at you.

"Do i get to see him?" You asked and you mother laughed, pinching your cheeks.

"Of course." You smiled widely and helped to carry the food outside. And when everthing was done your mother went to go and knock on the door of your new neighbour, welcoming them to the street while showing the little party that you had all set up. They all came out and thanked everyone and you smiled when you saw him. The little boy that was supposed to be in the same year as you! You tugged on your mothers dress and pointed to the little boy eating the bun that his mother had handed him and your mother smiled, walking over to them.

"Hello, we welcome you to our street." You mother says and laughs with his mother. 

"Ah, yes, thank you. We're very touched. This is a very nice street."

"Oh of course, we're all lovely here." You mother chuckled. The little boy's mother noticed you and smiled.

"Is she your little girl? She's adorable." 

"Oh, thank you." You smile at her compliment.

"How old is she?"

"She 5, about to turn 6 next month." 

"My little boy's just turned 6." She laughs and the boy hides behind his mother's legs.

"Junghye-ah, didn't you say that you wanted to play with him?" 

"Yes!" You smile. 

"Come on Minseok-ah, Junghye wants to play with you." You tilt your head when the boy named Minseok hides further behind his mother's legs, you only being able to see half of his face. You step forward and hold out your hand, waiting. He slowly walks in front, looking shyly at you before shaking your hand.

"Yay! Mummy, i've made a new friend!" You say with a huge smile on your face and Minseok smiles shyly. "What's your name?" You turn to him and ask.

"Minseok, Kim Minseok. What's yours?"

"Oh, i'm Choi Junghye! Let's go and play Minseok!" 

 

---

 

And twelve years had passed since then and the seventeen-year-old you was sleeping in fifth period. Classy huh? You had no interest in History at all and you really didn't understand why you parents made you choose it. You groaned but you had to keep your book open to make it look like you were at least doing something just in case the head teacher cmae in. You History teacher scolds you alot for not doing anything in her classes but what can you do if you hate the subject with passion? 

Minseok liked History though. But he wasn't in your class and you're so bored without his entertainment. Yes, the five-year-old you got to see the six-year-old boy who hid behind his mum's legs because he was too shy to shake your hand. He's older than you by one year which makes him eightteen now but you're in the same year. 

You lay your head on the desk and doodled on the back page of your classbook, writing 'Kim Minseok' and 'Choi Junghye' all over the page. Then you doodled a few meat buns as Minseoks because you remembered clearly that meat buns were his favourite food, or at least he liked them a lot. He told you a story about how he came to like meat buns a lot.

He told you that once before, he went to China for a holiday and the place where he stayed had a lot of people his age playing around. There he met a boy named Han, though he liked it when people called him Luhan because Luhan sounded nicer than just Han. He became close with this boy named Luhan very soon and they ate meat buns quite often. 

But soon, it was time for Minseok to leave China. He had to let go of his friend Luhan and go back to Korea. He missed the boy named Luhan a lot but he soon got over it. And that's how he came to like these buns a lot. You laughed to yourself because it seemed quite childish at first. You wished that you could have a friend somewhere outside of this country, life would be more fun. 

You press your pencil a little too hard on the paper when you remind yourself about how you're stuck in a tiny classroom with twenty odd other people studying a subject that you hate down to it's guts and the led in your pencil breaks. You glance around the room. People at the front are all concentrating on how to get good grades in History and really couldn't care less. You were one of those other ones. The ones in the back who just doodle, sneakily go on their phone or sleep becuase your teacher is too stupid to notice the obvious movements made by your classmates. 

But i guess that's what makes History lessons bareable. 

You checked the time and you almost cursed out loud when you was how it was only ten-past two. That means another half hour still left to go of this lesson. The teacher turned around, glancing at the back rows of the classroom. Her eyes landed on you and she called your name. Your head shot up and you looked at her.

"Please give out the sheets." She tells you and you stop panicing. Somehow, you're thanking her that she's not asking you a question, maybe because she knows that you don't like History. You get up and out of your chair, making your way to the front as you pick up the pile of History questions. You walk around the classroom slowly and people chatter quietly amongst themselves as the teacher sits back on her desk, marking another classes books. 

When you finish, you make your way back to your desk and sit down, lying your head on your arms. You could really fall asleep right on this stop but there was really no point so you poked your pencil everywhere on your sheet before settling with drawing some manga to pass the time. The next time you had checked the time was when it was finally almost time to pack your things away. Your teacher informs you about the up-coming History exam and hands out help booklets to the people around the classroom. You notice that the booklets get thicker by each row and you being in the last row got the thickest booklet. 

"I know you lot at the back don't listen in my lesson so i made a thicker revision guide for you. It's up to you whether you even do the test or not." She says and the bell rings loud and clear in your ears so you fold up the guide and put everything back inside your bag, waiting till the doors not full before you casually walk through. When you make it down stairs, the coridoors are crowded with people and you take a long time struggling to get through the crowds of people pushing at you. 

You get a breath of fresh air when you finally near the locker area where it's much much calmer. You sigh loudly and walk over to you locker near the exit which you are so thankful for. You open your locker and take out un nessicary books fron your bag and put them in when you stop a small, white bun sticky note on the side of your locker. It obviously wasn't stuck on properly since it was on the verge of falling off. You smile and peel the sticky note off. It read,

If you're reading this note then i'm guessing that you've finally come out of lesson. I came out early today and i just wanted to let you know that i planned a suprise for you! And i'm obviously not going to tell you what. Come out to the school field --- Minseok^^

You smile and take the sticky note off and do what it says, walking to the school field. You look around and get confused when you don't see anything but miles and miles of green grass. Plus, the bright sun made it just a tiny bit harder to stop things. But when you did, it was another white bun sticky note. It was seemingly brighter and more eye blinding under the bright sun. You still went a head and picked it up off the ground. Though this time, instead of words, it just had and arrow pointing to a mystery direction. 

You would walk a couple of steps before another one would be in sight and that would point to th mystery place, directing you closer and closer to the schools big Sakura tree. Though you wouldn't know seeing as you're too busy concentrated in picking up the sticky notes and smiling to yourself whenever you'd find another one. 

If you put all of the dozens and dozens of sticky notes together, you'd get a bunch of weird arrows pointing in loads of different directions. You were pretty sure they were just pointing to the next sticky note. 

↑ → ← → → ↑ → ↑ ↑ → ← → ↑ ↑

Where the hell this was pointing to you had no idea. You carried to collect the sticky notes till you saw one what finally had writing on it out of the tons you had in your hand already. 

I'm glad that you've collected all of them to reach this special green one! I wasn't sure if you'd leave because of my childish games.. Anyway, proceed forward! --- Minseok!

"What are you doing?" You mumbled and laughed to yourself and when you walked forward, you noticed you were at the large Sakura tree. The petals flew down gently and it was just beautiful. You wondered why he wanted you to come here. You admired the tree and the area in general for a while longer then you turned around to find a pink sticky note stuck of the tree trunk. You peeled it off.

Turn around.

And you did. You didn't what you were expecting when you stared at the sticky note for a couple of seconds before turning round to see what exacly he wanted you with. When you turned around, you came face to face with a bun plushie and you got a shock for a moment. But maybe this was the final sticky note you would find today. A smile grew on you face. 

Will you go out with me?

And that must have been the best event of the day. You pushed the plushie down and attacked him a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. He got a shock from the sudden action but he laughed afterwards, hugging you back tightly. You closed your eyes and you could smell his scent.

"Is that my answer?" He asks and you nod.

"Mm." You bury your face into the crook of his neck. "I can't belive you did this."

"Huh. Why?"

"It's too cute." He chuckled and tightened his arms around you more, while you both swayed left and right. He pecked your forehead and you looked up at him and pressed a firm kiss to his lips. He responded with a soft kiss and you smiled.

"Ah, i love you Junghye."

"Mm." 

 

 


 

slhhasb it's done! Finally! Yay! 
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing this chapter huhuhu~
Our litle baozi is just too cute, right? Haha~ 

Well, i'm sorry if it was short, i didn't know how to make it any longer but here it is!
Alsoo, im super super sorry for very late update, aah D: 

You guys don't leave me any feed back T-T Is there no way i can make it better?
I'm sure there is lot's! So if you feel i could change some stuff to make it better, don't
be afraid to speak up! Constructive citisism is appreciated!!:))

Byee~

- MushrooMakane18<33