Jongdae

EXO M Stories

"Look Yeuna, i said i'm sorry ok?"

"I don't know if you're ready to be forgiven." You cross your arms and look away.

"What? Yeuna~ Please? I'm really sorry!" 

"Hm.. Should I?" Jongdae nodds his head. "Then no. Not after what just happened Jongdae." You continue to look away. Though Jongdae can't see, you're actually playing with him. You do feel kind of mean but then when you remember what he did, you continue to keep up the act of being 'angry'.

I'm sure you are all aware of Jongdae being the 'troll', right? So this is where it actually starts.

 

You and Jongdae actually have this sort of relationship alot of people wish they could have. You know, where you can both just troll, tease or call each other around whether you are in public or not and neither of you wouldn't get offended. Of course alot of people would envy that sort of relationship. How often can you call your own girlfriend names or troll her nearly 24/7 without her breaking out into a cry because someone's gone and done something too 'over the top' and she's 'really hurt' or whatever happnens next? Not very often i'm guessing, - correct me if i'm wrong here - but getting back to the point, it's almost like the best boyfriend-girlfriend relationship ever! 

Usually, it would start by,

"Hey chubby cheeks." Jongdae would say, it's actuslly his favourite nickname for you, and yes, he has quite a few (and by a few i actually mean alot). He likes your cheeks, they are not exactly 'chubby' but Jongdae says they are so.. they are (still to him though). You would much rather call them your 'Baby cheeks' but Jongdae preferes 'Chubby cheeks.' Apparently it sounds cute. Then, he would poke them, which you would retort by saying,

"Get your hands off me, stupid troll." But you actually like him poking your cheeks. It's like that fluffy, sweet and cute realtionship you wanted but will sadly never get because knowing Jongdae, it just won't work out for the both of you so this type relationship is better off.

"Well then." He would say and leave you alone, walking to living room all by himself. Moments later, he would shuffle back to you and drag to over with him to watch a tv show you both really really like. Cute. It's kind of his silent way of saying, 'Sorry Yeuna, I need you back and next to me, plus we get to watch this!' Then you would snuggle on the couch and watch the one hour long show that broad casts every Saturday morning. 

And for the rest of the day.. Troll, troll, troll, troll.

 

*Flashback.

 

"Good moring Chubby cheeks!" Jongdae sang as he hopped down the stairs. "Can i have my daily poke?" You laugh.

"Go ahead Troll." And so he pokes your cheek. 

"Guess what? It's a Saturday!" Which means your favourite tv show was on and then the daily routine would come into place. Half way through Jongdae speaks up. "Want to go out today?" 

"Hm.. Sure. Where to?"

"Um.. Anywhere you like, i'm not really bothered." You say as you lock your hands together. He your hair and smiles.

"Okay, how about the park and then later we go get something to eat?"

"Nice, i've not been there in a while." You get up from lying on Jongdae's lap and quickly run your fingers through your hair. "I'm going to get changed."

"Be quick or i'll open the door while you're in there." 

"ert!" 

---

 

Moments later you come out and Jongdae is already waiting for you, paitiently sat on the couch, watching some un-funy show that just happened to be on at this time. 

"Hey, are you ready?" You ask fixing your skirt. You wore a beige coloured top that was neatly tucked into your floral skirt, followed by a green outer jacket. You straightend your hair and applied some really light make-up. Then you wore your dolly shoes. 

 [Your clothes, imagine some dolly shoes and long straightend hair, lol]

 

"You look really pretty." Jongdae compliments and takes your hand when you're ready. When you arrive at the park, you decide to sit down on s bench, under the sun.

"How about ice-cream?" Jongdae asks and you nod.

"That would be nice." So Jongdae rushes off to buy you ice-cream. Later he comes back with two ice-creams and a plastic bag with what you assumed to have water inside. You take you ice-cream saying a nice 'Thank you.' to him. 

"Hey, could you hold this while i open a bottle of water?" 

"Sure." You say, grabbing his ice-cream. He stuggles with opening the bottle of water and you laugh at him slightly. And ust when you were about to offer to help him, he opens it - rather roughly - and the water goes all over your skirt, leaving a big wet patch. You quickly stand up and give Jongdae a look of disbelief.

"Jongdae, you idiot." You say to him and he starts to laugh loudly.

"It looks like you've wet yourself!" He shouts, while laughing. People begin to turn around and stare. Some laugh and some had the look of pity on their faces, and you wonder why. Your boyfriend just laughed at you loudly. But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that he shouted it out and attracted people's attention to look at you and you feel some what badly humiliated by him. If you were one of those girls, you would have screamed, thrown the ice-cream on the floor, cry and finally, run away.

So you decide to play 'angry'.

You glare at him for laughing and he laughs harder, so you throw the ice-cream, not on the floor, but at him. He stops for a moment and looks shocked at you.

"Yeu-"

"I can't believe you would laugh at me so loudly in public. Sure laughing loud at me isn't really a big deal, but laughing at me because of this, and attracting attention to me and carry on laughing was really-" You stop. "I'll see you back at the apartment Jongdae." You walk away and Jongdae calls your name a few times. You feel as though you're in one of those fluffy relationships where you get angry and he chases after you yo sat sorry. Ok, maybe more like k-drama's but whatever. You arrive home with Jongdae quickly following behind you and you ignore him and go to your room to fix your skirt. When you come out Jongdae runs to you and apologieses numerous times where you still continue to play around with him.

 

*End of Flashback.

 

Which is why we have Jongdae like this now. 

"Yeuna.." He says softly, his voice showing that he's upset. You turn around and meet his eyes and lift his head up with your hand. He gives you a look which makes you feel almost instantly guilty for playing mad with him.

"I'm not angry, i never really was." You mumble and sigh. "Don't look at me like that, you shouldn't have done what you did and you deserved it." He grabs your hand in his.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You've said it enough already," You tell him. "I feel kind of mean now, sorry Jongie." 

"It's okay Chubby cheeks." He smiles and starts to drag you towards the door.

"Where are you taking me?" You ask.

"Out. And this time, we're going to eat and shop and do all of those romantic things we never got a chance to do because of who we are." He says and you chuckle. 

He ends up taking you to your favourite restaurant which is where you and Jongdae actually had your first official date. Then later he roams around all the stores to want go to and buys you the accessories you quite liked and finally ended with a stroll on the pathway. The air is chilly in the night and Jongdae takes your locked hands and puts them in his pocket. You both turn to look at each other, eyes locked. And slowly, Jongdae leans in closer. You thought his pace was too slow so you pull gently at his scarf and his lips finally meet yours. You stay like that for a few seconds before you start to laugh and he joins in while pulling away. Keeping your hands in his pockets, you carry on walking down the nicely lit street. 

"Your chin was kind of prickly, did you even shave this morning?" You ask and Jongdae feels his chin.

"I'm not sure, i think i did. What time is it?"

"It's 12 in the morning."

"Ah, see? It starts to grow out at this time."

"Really? I never really notice?"

And the conversation starts again, both of your voices fading at you continue down the road to head back.

 

 


 

 

Um... hi:D

I am sorry for updating in such a long time^^;; Im really busy (i have stacks of homework to do /sobs/)

But finally, here is your Jongdae oneshot!

Oh and don't forget, if you haven't done already, go and have a read at my completed EXO-K version which you can find here. 

- Author~