Tao

EXO M Stories

Youngnae's Diary Book.

 

                                                                                                                                    6th June, 2013.
Today, i stopped by my little panda's training room. He's training hard 
for the upcoming competition. I want to go in and give him my full 
support, but i'm not sure if that would just bother him. What to do? :( 

 

                                                                                                                                   10th June, 2013.
Ah, i walked by the same room again today. He seems to be always
in there nowadays. He comes home all tired. I'll try my best to make
him healthy and filling meals! Fighting! 

 

                                                                                                                                 12th June, 2013.
I just found out from his teacher that the competition is in one week
and that he's really trying his hardest to train well.. :( I think he's
over working himself.. take care little panda!! 

 

                                                                                                                                 15th June, 2013.
4 more days!!! 4 more days till the really important competition!!!
He must do well and i will be there to support him! I also must
keep updating my diary book daily so i can get everything in
here before d-day!! I'm praying for you secretly, kkkk~ 

 

                                                                                                                               16th June, 2013.
Just like i promised, i'm writing in this book everyday. Hahaha.
But, guess what? Baby panda asked me if i go and watch him
during the match! He says that he could get me on the bench to
give him water or whatever and of course i would agree!!
Usually, he doesn't ask me these sort of things because he's
shy about it. I'm happy, ^^.

 

                                                                                                                             17th June, 2013.
2 more days till d-day!! I'm so excited! I must go and buy
things to prepare for that day! 

 

                                                                                                                             19th June, 2013.
Ah, i missed a day, i'm sorry. I was getting caught up in a few
things. I'm afraid that if i can't make it, he'll be upset. :( I shall
go and hurry to make him the food i preapred especially for him
because today is finally d-day! I will be able to make it, right???
... Hopefully T.T... 

 

 

You closed your book and put it back to it's original place in your desk. You stretched for a while and get out of your room and go to the kitchen. Yesterday, you went out to the supermarket and bought loads of his favourite foods because today was a special day. It was the first time he invited you to go and watch him in oe of his competitions. Sure, you both live together, but there's still somethings that he's shy about. You find it very cute.

Thinking back to a couple of days ago, you saw him working hard after taking a peak at him training while the door was open. He had a very concentrated look in his face and you thought better of going inside to give your full support. You may be a distraction to him, so you your heels and walked back home where you made him a nice meal to come home to. 

The thing is, ever since you met this little wushu panda boy named Tao, you've known how serious he can be about these things. But you don't complain because that's one of his charm points, you thought. It gives him a more manly feel and that's what you became attracted to and you've been dating for about 2 years now.

You smile remebering the memory and push your sleeves up ready to make him the food. Opening the fridge, you grab numerous items out and place them all on the counter and turn on the fire while also boiling some water. You chopped up a couple of vegetable and dumped them into the hot bowl of water and washed some rice. After about an hour of getting somethings ready, your rice a cooled down and you were ready to make some kimbap. 

 

---

 

You finally finished up the lunchbox you had specially made for him. It was in a nice baby blue box and you stacked one up on top of the other and tied it up with a nice ribbon. Feeling proud, you cleared up the kitchen and went inside your shared room to get into a new change of clothes ready for the big competition. 

You got out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a sleeveless white top, and went to get your hair curlers ready for when you finished getting changed. Just as you were about to put on your skinny jeans, your phone on the bed side table buzzed and you went to check your messages hoping it was from Tao but to your dissapointment, it was from your work place. 

 

Hi, Youngnae!
It's Catherine, from Cafe Latte.
Sorry to be having to text you on the day of your boyfriends
big match but, Manager Jung said you have to come in tp help
because today's going to be busy.

 

 

I got your message Catherine.
It's alright, it's not your fault, but could you not
find anyone else?? 

 

 

No.. Cleo's off on holiday, Hyeon called in sick today and 
Yunah hasn't replied yet. You're the only one that can come in.

 

 

Okay.. Manager Jung really needs to  hire more people.
I can't keep dissapointing him like this. 

 

 

I'm really sorry :(

 

 

It's fine. I'll be there in ten.

 

 

Okay!

 

 

 

Tao, baby, i just got called in for work,
so i can't make it today, i'm really super sorry!
I preapred for everything and i can't come T.T
I wish you the best of luck, alright?
Mwuah!! xxxxx 

 

Tao's phone buzzes on the scarlet red bench beside him and he shakes his limbs, trying to ease his nervousness. It buzzes a send time, and a third and Tao finally goes to his gym bag and roots for his phones. On his screen, it reads: 3 new messgaes. He reads the first one, already feeling dejected because you promised that you go to this one, and cheer him on, especially since he asked you. 

So he checks the time, seeing that he has another couples of hours before it officially begins, and needs this time to preapre so he quickly types in a reply and throws his phones back in the bag, not feeling it buzz again as he enters a practice room where he can work on his moves. 

 

---

 

It's alright. I know work is 
important to you :). Thanks for your support 

 

You feel horrible, especially after his reply. The bus arrives and you scan your card across the machine and think if it was really worth missing his important match for a crappy day at work. Of course it wasn't! But it was either go to work and keep your job, or lose it. You sigh and ruffle your hair in fustration as the bus moves to your work place, which is half an hour away. 

The bus comes to a sudden stop and you glance out of the window to see it's arrived at your stop and angrily step off, walking a few metres before coming face to face with the stupidly bright sign that read 'Cafe Latte' and the little slogan at the bottom. It was a Satruday so it would be busy but the weather is weirdly hot today and you didn't think many people would come to a cafe. Which is probably why it was almost empty when you pushed the door open, a waft of coffee and cakes hitting you.

"Are you serious?" You mumbled and maved back at Catherine half-heartedly. It's not her fault, you told yourself and hung you bag up, you even brought Tao's lunch with you and you sigh again, putting your half apron on. Catherine was a foreign student from America, she was a friend of yours and has been for longer than you and Tao have dated for. 

"Sorry, i tried to convince him." She smiles apologetically, and you nod, thanking her for her efforts. The place was literally empty today and you didn't see why you needed to come in. A glance at the wall clock tells you that it's 1pm, another hour till the competition starts and you sigh.

"Why today?" You whine and a customer walks in as Catherine pats your back, taking the customers order.

"Youngnae, one iced coffee, please."

"Take away or?"

"Take away."

"Okay." You slide out of your seat and preapre the iced coffee, staring into space as you pour the cold coffee into a plastic cup, spraying some whipped cream over it then adding some chocolate syrup. You put the lid on then stick a straw through the hole and hand it to the waiting man who leaves the exact amount on the counter and leaves. 

Time passes too slowly for you and you've even managed to slip in a small nap in the past half hour. You sit with your head on the table and the door opens again. You groan.

"Catherine~" She pats your head and walks out. "Thanks." You smile cheekily, only to have her coming back in and dragging you off your chair, ripping your apron off. 

"Yunah just came in, so you can go!" You take a moment to process this since your still drowsy from you nap.

"Sorry i'm late. I was caught up in something!" Yunah's voice drifts into the kitchen and you run out and into the staff closet to retrieve your bag, checking your hair before rushing back out, giving Catherine and Yunah a quick hug.

"Thanks!" You shout and run to the bus stop again. You're tapping your foot impaitiently because Tao's match has ten minutes before it begins. A small, green dot is seen in the far distance and you fish out your card as it arrives at your stop slowly. You run to the front first, swiping your card and sitting on a vacent seat. 

 

I'm coming!

 

You send him a short, yet quick text message and after five minutes, you get one back which makes you smile.

 

I'll be waiting to see you there 

 

Your jumping with excitement because you've always wanted to see him perform those moves that you've only managed to get a small peek on when you pass his training room, he looks like a different person when he's like this and you just can't wait any longer!

You're the first to run out of the bus and by passers look at you weirdly as you rush to the building that he'll be fighting at. You're already twenty minutes late to the room and Tao could already be fighting now, and you pant heavily you're outside. It's a big, red sign with oriental black writing that says 'Seoul fighting arena' which you think is the least creative name you could get but at least it gets to the point. 

Inside smells oddly of flowers, and it's just a plainly decorated. There's a lady at a desk in front of you and you walk to her slowly for the room Tao will be fighting in.

"I'm looking for the room Tao will be fighting in."

"Tao..?"

"Huang Zitao." 

"It's the third room to your left."

"Thank you." You say and quickly run to it. You push the heavy door open to loud cheers and screams, and you see Tao already fighting. You smile in, joining a few random people at the bench when you recognised Tao's gym bag. You watched in awe because you thought he moved so amzingly cool yet it was beautiful too. The guy had him pinned down to the mat but Tao kicked his chest, getting up off the floor. You met his gaze in the midst of it, not sure how to react. 

It was a very heated battle and you were completely engrossed, watching his every move. But time was running out and you were praying that he would win. God seemed to have heard your prayers because Tao took the guy's arm and bent in round his back, kicking the opponents leg so he was on the floor. The crowd cheered and you shouted too. 

In the next three minutes, the crowd was screaming and you didn't think you've ever screamed so much and so loud in your life because Tao had won the match, and he got the gold trophy. His trainer was with him as the bowed to the opponent, shaking hands then to every direction of the crowd. You were definately proud and you couldn't resist running out to him as he was waving to the people.

"Tao!" You shouted and he turned his head as you attacked him with a huge hug, pecking his lips lightly. He was shocked for a second before hugging you back.

"I thought you couln't make it."

"Me too. But Yunah came and ran half of the way." You laughed as Tao patted your head and pulled you closer, kissing your lips. 

"Thank you." He says and you laugh.

"I'm so proud that you won!" 

"I'm glad too." 

"Oh, oh! I made you lunch!" You grab his hand, lacing your fingers together as you pull him to the bench, where a plastic bag was. Tao laughs behind you as you kneel on the floor matts to get the lunch boxes out and he back hugs you.

"Thank you." He presses a soft kiss to your neck.

 


 

It's finally DONE! I hope you enjoyed reading these as much as enjoyed writing!
I am sorry for my hiatus, and i think i will still be on one till god knows when,
but i will try to update, okay?
Thank you for sticking with me, haha! 
♥♥

- Auther! ^.^ xx