Birthday Party Night

When Love Comes And Leaves

 

The songs were being played and and noised that club. There were a lot of people around; daincing happily with their own partner or else having their wine happily. And, there the two couple came into the club with holding hands at each other. Their heads were turning around to find that guy and they found him at the corner; clapping hands with his friends. Yukiko approached him with a big present box inside her hand.

            “ Ne, Kei_chan. Happy birthday.” She said and lent the present for him. Inoo thanked her and gave her a hug.

            “Thank you for coming ne.” he said and smiled at Yuya and Yukiko.

            “Enjoy yourselves ne…” Inoo said and headed his drink up. Yuya were looking around and got something attracted him, the alcoholic drinks. He approached the counter and asked for a bottle of osake.

            “Yuuyan~ What are you doing?” she started to feel uneasy.

            “It have been a while didn’t have this kind of osake back. Oh, it tastes very nice.” He replied and took a big gulped.

            “Yamette ne, Yuuyan.” Yukiko ordered and took over the bottle away from Yuya.

            “Hey, give it back to me.” Yuya begged for it but Yukiko shook her head.

            “I won’t give you and I want you to stop from drinking. Excuse me, sir. Don’t give him any wine, could you?” she ordered and the waiter nodded. At the same time, Inoo came and asked her to have a dance with him and she left Yuya with a blank face.

            “Could you please give me some? Just one glass.” He begged.

            “I’m sorry sir. Seemes like your girlfriend didn’t ask me to…” he answered and shrugged.

            “Please… I’ll pay you more than the actual price.” He begged again.

            “I just can’t avoid myself to have them.” Yuya mumbled.

            In the middle of the stage, there were the two of them, danced happily and didn’t care with the people around them. Inoo was very happy to dance with her and he felt like didn’t want to let go her hands. The smiles of her, he loved it and he really wants to have them every day on.

            On the other hand, there was a young lady; with a red fit dress on her and a red high heels on. She was heading to Yuya and watched on Yuya.

            “Pity of you… Give me two glasses of wine, please?” she said and sat beside Yuya.

            “Oh, I’m Mantha.” She said while gave a glass of wine towards Yuya. Yuya looked at her with a blank face and she replied him with a wink.

            “Don’t waste that wine.” She said and gave a cheer.

            The song ended and the dances moved changed to very fast. She painted for a while and laughed to see the birthday boy enjoyed himself on that night. He lent out his hand and asked Yukiko to join too, but she refused.

            “Not very fast Yukiko.” He said and still lent out his beautiful hand towards her.

            “Oh, Kei_chan, I’m getting tired right now.” She said and smiled.

            “Please, this would be the last.” Inoo begged with puppy eyes and Yukiko can’t refuse him.

            “Ok, fine. Promise me this is the last.” She said.

            One two three four, they danced and enjoyed themselves. From left to right, up to down, followed the rhythm and the sweats wet them up. For about 3 minutes, they tried every moved and at last the music ended. They gave the DJ a loud applause and claps.

            “Whoah, thanks for that Yukiko.” Inoo said and Yukiko nodded.

           “Hahah… Awesome. Awesome very much. Ugh… What a happy day… I-I enjoy myself. Haha. What a best drink ever!” suddenly all the heads turned to a man, and that surprised Yukiko a lot.

            “Yuya!” she called. Yuya was trying himself to stand and stabled himself. The girl sat beside him stood up and let Yuya’s arm on her shoulder.

            “Yuya… You drank too much.” She said and she seemed force herself to laugh.

            “I never feel very hapy like this. Hey guys… Are you done? Shall we dance together ladies?” he asked and laughed loudly like mad.

            “Yuuyan!” Yukiko cried and went over Yuya. She approached him and gave a hard slapped on his left cheek.

            “Whoah… What’s with that slap? Don’t hurt your little hand.” He replied and smirked. He was not giving a respond of pain or angry. He was just laughed and mumbled. Yukiko turned and looked at Inoo with a panic face.

            “He’s drunk. Tasukette.” She said and Inoo get what she meant. He went towards them and gave a light push at the girl stood beside Yuya.

            “Could you give me a way,miss?” he said and put Yuya’s arm on his shoulder; helping Yuya to stand properly and walked out from the club slowly.