The First Date

When Love Comes And Leaves

 

The next morning, she woke up by the bright sun shine that peeked into her room through the window. She woke up and leaved her pillows when she saw the Mr. Sun gave a bright shine and smiled. Yukiko smiled widely because that was the day that she really wanted for; the sunny day.

            She got up from her bad and stood in front of the mirror; tied her hair up and wore her sweater on. Then, she was ready to go for a jog in the park. She went to downstairs and saw her obachan was knitting a glove in the living room.

            “Ohayou ne, obachan!!!!!” she said and hugged her obachan from back.

            “Oh God! MY…” Yukiko turned into laughter and gave a kiss on her cheek.

            “You’ll get your punishment my dear!!!!” Yukiko laughed and went out from the house and saw the beautiful view outside the house. What a pretty and refreshing day. She took a deep breath and smiled widely.

            “Ohayou Yuhiko…” Yukiko turned and there was her neighbor; Inoo Kei. He was watering the flowers in his garden with his little cute puppy at him side.

            “Ohayou Kei_chan. Oh, my little cutie doggie.” Yuhiko replied and the puppy approached her and gave her a woof as a good morning.

            “I think he was looking for your puppy.” Kei said and went towards Yuhiko.

            “Well, I think my sister took her along to the park. Maybe.” She replied.

            “Oh, are you going to the park too?” Kei asked as he saw Yukiko wore her sweater and short pant on with her sport shoes.

            “Hai, sou desu ne. Don’t you want to come along with me?” Inoo shook his head as he wanted to go to the laundry and cannot join Yuhiko. Yuhiko gave him a wave and went to the park after that. The birds were twittering around and there’s a lot of people had a jog in the park. And, some got doing their aerobic dance and Tai Chi. Yukiko jogged around the park slowly and at last stopped in front of the big lake and took a deep breath happily.

            “I think I saw a pretty girl passed by me just now, and I wasn’t wrong.” A man’s voice that she recognized and when she turned, there was Takaki Yuya standing beside her with a wide smile.

            “Ohayou gozaimasu.” He said and bowed.

            “Ohayou gozaimasu, Yuya. Nice to meet you here.” She replied and smiled towards him.

            “A very refreshing day right?” he said and took a deep breath and wiped up the sweat on his forehead.

            “Un, the heavy rain had replaced a sunny and nice day for today.” She said and smiled.

            “Oh, I think I should give you a punishment because of yesterday incident.” He said and as Yuya said that, Yukiko gave him a punch on his chest.

            “What punishment you meant Yuya…”

            “What’ with that punch? That hurt. It’s because you left me without saying a thank you and even goodbye to me.” Yuya replied.

            “Oh. I’m really sorry about it. I was in hurry.” She said without thinking and she tried to avoid looking at Yuya’s eyes.

            “Really? Then, because you didn’t thank me last night, as a thanked gift for me, then maybe we should have a breakfast together after this.” Yuya said and Yuhiko widened her eyes.

            “You have such a sweet talk, Yuya.” Yukiko laughed.

            “And, because you punched me just now, and we should go for a dinner tonight.” Yuya said and Yuhiko was ready to hit him back.

            “Ahh, if you hit me again, then we’ll go for a date then.” Yuya excused and laughed.

            “Is this a date or what?” Yuhiko relaxed and smiled.

            “Mm, maybe. Because I start to like you.” He admitted and there Yukiko get blushed very much.

            “Then, should we have our breakfast now? My stomach starts to growl by the way.” He said and lends his hand for Yuhiko. Yuhiko didn’t want to refuse and held Takaki’s hand; heading to the nearest café. They had their hot coffees together and had a big laughter together. And, seemed the love had come between them and grew very fast inside them.

            Yukiko went home with her heart still beating very fast and a smile on. She went direct into her room and sat on her bed; thinking of what Yuya said to her just now.

 

Yukiko’s POV:-

            Dinner? What should I do now? I don’t know what should I wear for tonight? Oh God. Did he admit that he started to like me? I was speechless about that.

            Yuhiko went towards her cupboard and opened it; looked after her clothes and dresses. She didn’t know which one she wanted to wear and her head was spinning and at the same time, she laughed at herself. As she was busy looking for her dress, she heard a knock on her door and that was her sister.

            “What do you want?” Yukiko asked and put her dress immediately inside the cupboard.

            “I think there’s someone needs a help here to find a suitable dress for her first dinner tonight.” Her sister said and giggled.

            “Are you following us and heard what we’re talking just now?”

            “Well, I heard a bit.” She pouted and Yukiko approached her and gave a soft slapped on her sister’s arm.

            “Mind your own business next time.” She said and pushed her sister out from her room.

            “Hey! What are you doing? I just want to help you.” She said but Yukiko still stubborn.

            “Oh, matte. Maybe you’re right. Fine. Help me on.” Yuhiko changed her mind and let her sister get into her room. Her sister giggled and stepped into the room. For many hours, they kept looking for Yuhiko’s suitable dress and clothe; from a long dress to jeans with blouse. And, at last her sister chose the simple one for her sister.

            “Are you sure with this?” Yukiko asked; seemed do not confident.

            “Just try it on.” She replied and pushed her sister into the bathroom.

            For a couple minutes, her sister got changed in the bathroom and went out after that. There was her sister stood in front of her. With a black silk curly hair and matched with the silky pink hair band. She was wearing a skirt with a soft red flowers pattern on the skirt and suited with her silky red blouse on. For a while, her sister, Sora felt very proud to see her big sister was very beautiful and at the same time, she felt very proud on herself.

            “Now, you look very pretty.” She praised and Yukiko stood in front of the mirror.

            “This looks very simple. Don’t you think that?” she asked and still didn’t confident.

            “It was better than you wear your long dress and you really looked like a widow.” Sora replied and giggled.

            “Don’t worry ne, nee_chan. If he really loves you, he’ll accept with what you wear for. Trust me.” Sora said and there she had given her sister a new hope and she smiled to see herself in the mirror.

            “And, nee_chan. You should wear some accessories on your right wrist. Maybe you should try some of these bracelets. And, maybe this watch will suit you too. Mom’s watch.” She said and lends the watch to her sister. Yuhiko smiled and hugged her sister tightly.

            The time that they were waiting for, the day getting darker and darker, and not long after that, she heard a knock from downstairs. She heard her grandmother was opening the door. There was Takaki Yuya, stood in front of the door and smiled towards her grandmother.

            Yuhiko peeked out through the window from her room and she saw Takaki. He was wearing her black suit on, with his long hair; not looking messy but just nice on him. He was holding his black hat on his left hand and bowed. Then, he walked into the room. Yuhiko’s heart can’t stop from beating so fast and she looked at her sister nervously.

Yukiko’s POV:-

            He was at downstairs, he was at downstairs… My heart just can’t stop from beating so fast. Why am I like this?

 

            Takaki walked into the house and followed the old woman into the living room. She was just can’t stop from smiling at Takaki and was looking so proud.

            “Have a seat first young man. I will call over my granddaughter. I’m sorry, my house was not so comfortable for you young man?” she said politely and was heading to upstairs.

            “Never mind. I like to be here. This decoration was very nice by the way…” he complimented and it made her smiled again. She went upstairs and knocked Yukiko’s room door. Yuhiko gulped and gasped on the same time. She was shaking and her sister was helding her hand tightly; hoped that her big sister could calm herself.

            She walked towards the door and opened it then she was standing in front of her grandmother shyly. Her grandmother was smiling towards her and touched her cheek. She was looking like wanted to cry in front of her but she held it.

            “You’re very beautiful, my dear. This reminds me when the first time your mom went for a date with your father.” She said and smiled towards her. Yuhiko was trying to breathe normally and smiled to her grandmother.

            “Let’s go to downstairs now. I don’t want him to wait longer.” She said and pulled Yukiko’s hand. Sora nodded to her sister and asked her to go downstairs.

            Takaki was sitting in the living room and waiting for her patiently. He was feeling very nervous too, same with Yuhiko. He looked around the house. It looked just simple and he loved to look over the flower pot at the corner of the living room. It looked very beautiful, colorful and looked full of love.

            He was surprised when they were going to downstairs and Takaki stood up immediately. And, there his heart started to beat very fast when he saw someone beautiful was walking towards him. She just looked very sweet and pretty. Takaki smiled proudly and once again, he lent his hand for Yuhiko.

            “Shall we go now?” he said and Yukiko held his hand. She nodded with smiled and they left them with a goodbye. Her grandmother with her sister were standing in front of the door; looking at the two sweet couple and looked into the sky. Hoping that their love won’t last forever.

            They were walking through the night with holding hands at each other. People were looking at the sweet couple until they reached at a Japanese restaurant. They took a seat and Takaki pulled the chair for Yuhiko and let her sit. What a lovely night; having their hot and tasty meat with some ramens and sushis. They were having their dinner together, shared the happiness together, shared the loves together.

            After finishing their dinner, Takaki sent Yuhiko home. It was a cold night and for sure, before Yukiko was getting cold, Takaki wore on his suit jacket on her and hugged her. Yuhiko just can thank him and she really feel very happy at his side. Until they reached Yuhiko's house, they seemed didn't want to seperate. 

             "Arigatou ne for today,Yuuyan." she said.

             "No, i should thank you." Yuya said while holding her hands. 

             "Yuuyan, about this morning... emm... Anou..."

             "Nani?" he asked and looked into her deep eyes.

             "About you like me, emm... Is it true?" she asked and started to blush. 

             "Oh, about that. Un,suki desu." he admitted. 

             "Majide?" she asked full og hopes.

             "Majide!" he replied. He smiled towards her and kept staring at her beautiful face. In that cold night with the bright moon's light, they melted in their hot kiss. Their fisrt kiss.