Jealousy

When Love Comes And Leaves

 

There was someone looking at their actions. They were melted in their hot kisses on that night. And there, Inoo Kei was hugging his dog while watching at them. He felt something heavy inside his heart, something that no one could understand the feeling. He felt that cold night had turned very hot for him and suddenly he felt hate on his own friend.

            Inoo Kei, he has moved in into that residential area since 2 years ago. Then, he met his new neighbor; a very beautiful one and kind. She was Matsua Yukiko. She was very simple, a very pretty young lady and she made him fall in love on the first sight. And, from that day on, he tried to catch Yukiko’s attention but seemed she didn’t fall for him.

            He has waited for her for a long time. He has waited for her for 2 years! And, that guy, his own best friend has stolen her heart before him. He couldn’t let that happen. He was not willing to let Yuya wins over Yukiko’s heart. And there, he felt something burnt inside his heart; devilish fire inside his heart. That was what we called hateful and jealousy. He will take the revenge.

            Yukiko stopped from kissing him and smiled. That was her first kiss. Yuya stared on her face and smiled. He felt very happy and he won’t let the girl that he loved go. Yuya took her to the front door and Yukiko followed him.

            It was hard for them to leave and they kept staring at each other; without realizing that it was already late in night. They had a lovely good night and before Yuya left her, he gave a loving kiss on her forehead and waved her.

 

1 week later…

            They were chasing after each other in the garden. Yuya were chasing after Yukiko while Yukiko kept avoiding from being catch by Yuya. There can be heard Yukiko’s laughed around the garden. And, at last, Yukiko opened the water tape and held the hose; let the water flowing out and wet Yuya up.

            “Yukiko, stop it. You have wet me.” Yuya complained and avoided from Yukiko.

            “I won’t! You’ll lose in this game, Yuya.” Yukiko replied and laughed happily. But, at last, Yuya caught her and closed the water tape quickly. He hugged her tightly and won’t let her go.

            “You naughty girl. I won’t let you go.” He said and Yukiko laughed.

            “Yuuyan… Stop this.” She laughed. At last, they stopped. Yukiko still in his hug and she felt the warmness of his body. She turned and looked at Yuya; that adorable face. She smiled again.

            Yuya laid her down on the green grass and stared at every inch of her beautiful face. Yukiko was still breathing very fast; up and down because had ran for a long time. She avoided her eyes from looking at Yuya’s eyes. Yuya laughed and touched her little chin.

            “You’re still afraid to look at my eyes, eh?” Yuya asked and laughed to see Yukiko’s reaction.

            “Try once.” Yuya ordered and Yukiko tried to look at him. She looked at that face; it looked calm and happy. Then, she moved to look at his eyes; those deep eyes. It was just like shining at her; with full of care and love. Yukiko smiled towards him. She just loves him. She didn’t know, but Yuya had win over her heart.

            Yukiko hugged Yuya and let herself melts inside his hug. Yuya smirked slowly; slowly to move at her pink lips and kissed her roughly. Yukiko just let him kissed her and she can feel his hands were moving to her waist. They can feel their tongue stick together and Yuya really love that game. He played with her tongue and slipped onto her tongue. Yukiko moaned in that kiss and Yuya was very proud with that.

            He stopped from kissing her and moved to nibble her ear. She laughed and moaned at the same time. He can feel Yukiko lost inside his hands and love with what he had done. He started to on her neck and leaved red hickeys on her necks. As they melted in that condition, there’s someone was smirking and waited to do his jobs.

            “Come on, Momo. It’s your job to disturb them.” He said and let his dog went after them. The dog barked and played his head on her shoulder. Yuya was kissing her when Yukiko broke the kiss after that.

            “Eh, Momo…” she laughed and the dog.

            “You little naughty dog…” Yuya sighed and his back head harshly.

            “It’s a bit more.” Yuya sighed again and watched Yukiko the dog.

            And, there Inoo was running into the garden and looked very sorry.

            “Ano nee~ Gomen ne… He’s disturbing you.” Inoo sighed and sorry for Yukiko.

            “Eh, Yuya_kun.” Inoo just realized there was Yuya standing there and then; they hugged each other and shook hands. It was long time not to see each other. They kept slapping shoulders each other and laughed. Yukiko kept staring at them while let Momo inside her hug.

            “Eh… Kei_chan, you know Yuya?” she approached them and the two of them nodded.

            “Of course. We knew each other since primary school.” Yuya said happily.

            “Well, you know what Yukiko? Yuya liked to cry when he was a kid.” Inoo said and laughed loudly.

            “Hey! Don’t say that. Yukiko, please don’t trust him.” He said and poked Inoo’s back hard.

            “Well, it’s true by the way. Just admit it.” He said and laughed again. Yuya started to chase after him and Inoo just can’t stop from laughing. Yukiko looked at them blankly and at last she laughed.

            “Hey! Don’t mess up my garden.” She said and annoyed. Then, the two of them stopped; pretending like a good kid and approached Yukiko.

            “Come here you naughty Momo.” Inoo said and took Momo from Yukiko’s hand.

            “Oh, by the way, what are you doing here, Yuya?” Inoo asked.

            “Well, I’m just having my visit on Yukiko.” Yuya said and pretending nothing had happened.

            “You’re not good in lying, Yuya. Or, the two of you was… ehem. Date I meant?” Inoo said and looking at the two of them. Yukiko was just silence and blushed while Yuya, at last he admitted it.

            “Oh, coincidencely, before I forget this, well… Next week is my coming birthday.” Inoo started his conversation.

            “Oh, right. Your birthday… Hey, we should celebrate it.” Yuya said and Yukiko nodded.

            “Well, I have invited some of my friends to have my birthday party at the club. And, why not to invite the two of you.” He said. At last, they agreed and Yuya left with Inoo. They have agreed to have at least a cup of coffee at Inoo’s house.