CHAPTER 15!

Bond between the siblings...

Jiyoon's Pov

It was Saturday today, Yoseob and I were going on a date, I was excited, who wouldn't be? It's the first date!! I prepared myself, firstly washing my face and bathin, then, I change into a white top with Korea written on the front, I finished my preparation with a short pants and a pair of flats. Then, I put some light make up on and bam! I'm done~

I packed my bag and descended down the stairs and towards the main door, only to be stopped by my... my brothers.

Jiyoon:Whadaya want now?!

Kikwang:Nothing, just WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!

Jiyoon:It's none of your buisness...

I answered cooly.

Doojoon:Oh, out with that Kiddy ugly boy again?

Jiyoon:Ahem, for your information, the "Kiddy ugly boy" You're talking about happens to be my BOYFRIEND! So shut the hell up!

Kikwang:Oh, and for YOUR information, we're older than YOU!

Jiyoon:Oh, and do you think I care???

I raised my left eyebrow...

Jiyoon:BY the way, Naeun ah, stop acting pityful when you're in reality a S***!

She then started sniffing, pfft, what a GOOD actress... 

Doojoon:How can you say that to her?!

I shrugged my shoulders and ignored them before walking towards the door and left... I saw Yoseob standing outside my gate grinning like an idiot...

Yoseob:Hi.

Jiyoon:Hey.

Yoseob:Thanks for defending me!

Jiyoon:Hehe no problem, you're my boyfriend right?

I whispered the last 2 words.

Yoseob:Keke let's go?

Jiyoon:Mm!

Then, we held hands and headed to a nearby shopping mall. We first headed to the theatre and watched a movie. After that, we headed to the arcade.

We played DDR(Dance dance revolution) There, it was quite fun. We also played shooting games and shooting the basketball into the hoop. It was awesome! Then, we took pictures at the machine, we did different poses for different pictures, it turned out to be quite cute! We also sticked the photo onto the back of our phone. Then, we headed for dinner at a restaraunt.

Yoseob:I had fun!

Jiyoon:Me too!

Yoseob:I hope we can do it again~

Jiyoon:Keke me too...

Yoseob:Ya, Jiyoon-ah.

Jiyoon:Neh oppa?

Yoseob:Does your brothers approve our relationshi?

Jiyoon:Molla. But, What matters is we love each other... Right?

Yoseob:Y-Yeah~ Of course!

Is he insecure? I hope not...

Jiyoon:Oppa, are you like insecure?

Yoseob:Aniyo...

Jiyoon:Oh, ok then! Arraso~

Yoseob:Keke dig in!

I nodded and we both started eating.Once in awhile telling random jokes and stuff. It was quite fun I guess... It sadly passed quickly, then, in a blink of an eye, we are infront of my house. He pecked my lips before watching me go into my house, then he left for his home.I reached home only to be met with glares.What do they one seriously?!

Jiyoon:WWWHHHUUUTTT?!?!

They just ignored me and went up to their room.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!

I rolled my eyes and headed to my room, not forgetting to lock all the doors and going to bathe. When I came out, I saw a note on my table.

"Don't act, Pfft, don't think oppas will love you!"

Pfft, NAEUN! Should I show this to oppas? Nah, they will just say "Pfft, you wrote it yourself! Don't frame your sister!" I can imagine them scoffing in my face. Our sibling bond just died I guess...

Someone's Pov

I like Yoseob oppa! YOON JIYOON! I swear, HE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N

Ok, I can't wait for the drama keke lol PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and UPVOTE! Keke :D THANK YOU!