CHAPTER 14!

Bond between the siblings...

Jiyoon's Pov

We walked home hand in hand, once in awhile, he sweet talked into my ears...He was sooo sweet~ After walking for like 10 minutes, we reached home, we kissed once more before heading back seperately into our own home...

But, to my dismay, the moment I opened the door, bottles of beer was all over the ground, Doojoon, Kikwang and Naeun were dancing around crazily, drinking beer while doing so, making a big mess out of it, I rolled my eyes and headed up to my room, I locked all the doors and went to bathe before heading to my bed...

About to close my eyes, ignoring the noise from downstairs, I recieved a message...

From:Yoseob oppa^.^

Jiyoonie, I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with your cute little boyfriend?

Hehe self complimenting...

To:Yoseob oppa^.^

Of course! But, are you sure you're cute and little??? :/ 

A second later...

From:Yoseob oppa^.^

Of course I'm cute and little! See you at 12 noon~

Haha... Really thick skin...

To:Yoseob oppa^.^

Ah, arraso... Pfft so thick skin! Keke Ok, night! I wanna sleep...

From:Yoseob oppa^.^

arraso, and I'm stating a fact! Dream of me~ I LOVE YOU!! <3

To:Yoseob oppa^.^

Love you too, Ok, you dream of me too! Night~

With that, I turned of my phone, the noise was suddenly gone, I went out of my door to see the whole place dirty! I sighed and went out to clean the mess. I picked up the empty bottles, and mopped the floor, then, I brought down three pillows and blankets for them, I mean, they are my siblings afterall... I can't let them get sick or I would have to do XTRA work... So, partly, it is for myself~ I'm sorta excited about the date tomorrow! Keke... 

After I was done, I went to my room, locked the doors and fell  asleep.