CHAPTER 22!

Bond between the siblings...

Doojoon's Pov

Jiyoon was hospitalised, I mean, we couldn't do anything since it is a very high temperature... Now, Kikwang and I were sitting beside Jiyoon's bed... She was still asleep, should I tell BEAST? Maybe I should. They are her frieds for a matter of fact...

Doojoon:Kikwang ah, should we tell the others?

Kikwang:I don't know really, they could tell Yoseob hyung and well, you know the rest...

Doojoon:True, but if they found out, will they be mad?

Kikwang:Wait till Jiyoon wakes up and we'll see...

Doojoon:Arraso, I don't want Jiyoon to have another attack... 

Kikwang:Me too...

That Yang Yoseob really..But why would he do THAT?! My sister is so nice, she loves him ALOT and this is what she gets?

No one's Pov

Meanwhile, at Junhyung and Yoseob's side...

Yoseob was hurt, his eyes were puffy from all the crying, he regretted not pushing Julia away fast enough... Then, his door bell rang...

Junhyung:WHAT THE FREAKING HELL HAPPENED?!

Junhyung barged into Yoseob's house right after he opened the door...

Yoseob:Hyung...

Junhyung:I came here for explanations...!

Yoseob:Ok ok... 

Flashback(Yoseob's Pov)

It was another day as usual, I had this unusual nervous feeling, like something would happen but I just shrugged it off and prepared for school as usual... I kinda missed Jiyoon and I was gonna talk to her today! Julia has been bothering me lately, that's why I couldn't meet with Jiyoon... After preperations, I headed off to school earlier, hoping that Jiyoon would be there... 

(School)

I entered the school and saw julia there, I sorta saw Jiyoon coming and I was happy... I can finally talk to her! Suddenly, when Jiyoon, Doojoon Hyung and Kikwang were entering the school, I was about to run towards them so I could talk to them, Jiyoon to be exact... But Julia suddenly pulled me towards her side and kissed me on the lips, I was shock of course and I stood rooted to the ground. A few seconds later, I finally regained my senses and grabbed her face, wanting to pull it off me. But that's when I felt a hard sting on my cheek. 

End of flashback(No one's Pov)

Junhyung:YANG YOSEOB! It is a wrong move! Grabbing her face usually in a women's point of view is kissing back you idiot! How could you not know that?!?!?!

Junhyung bursted out, he couldn't believe Yoseob didn't know that after so long's relationship with Jiyoon...

Yoseob:I JUST DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!

Yoseob cried...

Yoseob:I didn't...

Junhyung:Just-Just explain it to her...

Yoseob:I got a plan...

Junhyung:Mwoya?

Yoseob whispered it into Junhyung's ears...

Junhyung:WHAT?!?! THAT'S THE WORST PLAN EVER!!!!!! You shouldn't do that!

Yoseob:BUT what other choice do I have?!

Junhyung:Up to you... But it is a very very bad plan, there's a risk really...

Yoseob:EVERYTHING has a risk!

Junhyung:BUT THIS IS A HORRIBLY BIG RISK!

Yoseob:Just let me do it!

Junhyung:FINE! But if she leaves you, You'll regret!

Yoseob:She won't!

Yoseob said confidently...

Junhyung:Whatever...

With that, Junhyung walked out and slammed the door...

Junhyung's Pov

He'll hurt her that way... *Sigh* Can't he just listen? It's not a time to be stubborn... Really! Up to him I guess, he refused to take my advice, so be it...

A/N

Ok, THANK YOU for the new subbies! Please continue to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and Upvote^^ hehe BYE YEOM!