Hyuna's Past

The Perfect Guy

 

(on the way hyuna called hara)

Hyuna : yeobseyo ?

Hara : dae .

Hyuna : hara unni , I think we should meet up now .

Hara : wae ? is it urgent ?

Hyuna : dae , meet me at the cafe we always go .

(hara was at her house . she keep on thinking about the fact that junhyung like hara)

 

Hara P.O.V 

I'm positively sure that junhyung like hyuna. should i forget about him ? i wan't to but it's not fair . i like junhyung for a long time even before hyuna knows him . Hyuna is my best friend though .

 

(when hara arrives at the cafe , hyuna was already there)

Hara : my god hyuna , waht are you wearing ?!

(hyuna looks at her outfit then looks at hara's .hara dress like a model)

Hyuna : mianhe ,i was hanging out with junhyung

 

Hara P.O.V

omo!did junhyung confess to hyuna already?is that why she want to see me ?

 

Hara : Still , you have to dress nice where ever you go .. so what was it you were going to tell me .

Hyuna : i need a friend advice , you are my bff after all .

Hara : ok , what is it ?

Hyuna : what would you do if your bestfriend like someone you like and the someone they both like likes her not you

 

Hara P.O.V

is she talking about me? that b____ . keep calm hara before she notice you know everything .

 

Hara : i'll be pissed but i'll get over it . she's my best friend after all .why'd you ask ?

Hyuna : ouh , it's nothing !

Hara: Is this the urgent thing that you want to talk about ?

(Hyuna nodded)

Hara : hyuna , you waste my time . can't you just ask me that through the phone.

Hyuna : mianhe unni , i also want to see you .

Hara : do you like anyone , hyuna ?

Hyuna : i don't know , i'm unsure

Hara : Who's the guy ?

Hyuna:there's no guy !

Hara : yo just say i'm your bff , then why won't you tell me ? don't you trust me ?

Hyuna : Is not that , you'll know who is it because i'm sure his going to confess tomorrow.

Hara : okay then , hyuna remember the blind date with junhyung ?

Hyuna ; What about it?

Hara : whoever his going to confess to , i'll accept it even if it's you .

Hyuna : buyoe ? wae ?

Hara : if he doesn't like me , i can't force him 

 

Hyuna P.O.V

i'm so proud for hara . no wonder she's my best friend .

 

Hara : the guy that is going to confess , do you like him too.

Hyuna : today , i realized he is the one for me . i can't believe i never notice that he likes me , i was so stupid

Hara :are you saying you like him just today ? 

Hyuna : i like him from a long time as my big over protective brother and friend but finally realize i like him more than that today . his definitely the perfect guy for me.

 

Hara P.O.V

just today she likes him ? i like him for so many years . ughh , i hate them both !!

 

Hyuna : the truth is do you know why i've been single for so long ?

Hara : because your a lesbian ?

Hyuna : no !

Hara : then ?

Hyuna : before i moved to Seoul , I have this boyfriend.

Hara : is he handsome ?

Hyuna : not just handsome , his the most caring and funny person i've ever met .

Hara : omo , so sweet . what happen ?

Hyuna : he say he like me

Hara : what is his name ?

Hyuna : Kwon Ji Yong

 

Flashback ..

(It was raining , Hyuna and Jiyong were still at school doing detention while the other student have already left . they were both at detention because Hyuna help Jiyong cheat on the exam . They have another half an hour left . The teacher fell asleep while watching them both )

Jiyong : pss , hyuna .

Hyuna : no talking at detention jiyong .

(Jiyong move to the seat next to hyuna)

Jiyong : mianhe . because of me your here .

Hyuna : Because of me , i'm here . doesn't mean your my friend , doesn't mean i should help you with test . 

Jiyong : mianhe , hyuna . you look cute when your angry .

(hyuna smiles)

Jiyong : Hyuna the teacher fell asleep .

Hyuna : So ?

Jiyong : Let's get out of here .

Hyuna : Ya ! are you crazy ?

Jiyong : tomorrow when the teacher ask we'll say he fell asleep and time is over so we went back home .

Hyuna : you go by yourself , i'm not going to get in trouble again .

Jiyong : i know you want to go home too because you don't want to miss running man .

Hyuna : I hate it when you know me .

(Jiyong slowly takes the key from the teacher , jiyong get the key and he open the lock of the detention door . they both start to ran outside . jiyong stopped hyuna when he saw the staff cleaning the school)

Jiyong  : Ok , now .

(They are now at the entrance of the school and it's locked)

Hyuna : Great ! now what .

Jiyong : shh , give me your hair clip.

(hyuna gave her hairclip to Jiyong , Jiyong sucessfully unlocks the door and they both run out )

Hyuna : Oppa , why do we have to take the key from the teacher ? if you only use my hairclip to open the entrance .

Jiyong : If the staff saw the entrance open , they'll just close it and won't tell anyone to save their jobs . if we use your hairclip at the detention door , the teacher will know we went out sneakily .

Hyuna : ouh , how'd you know ?

Jiyong : let's just say i'm a detention expert.

(The rain start to fall heavily)

Hyuna : omo , it's raining !

Jiyong : s___ !

(They both start to ran holding hands to a shed)

Hyuna : how am i going to go back it's raining ? *sighs*

Jiyong : Looks like you have to wait for the repeat .

Hyuna : Then it's a waste of time following you .

Jiyong : mianhe .

Hyuna : kaencana .

(Jiyong opens his school uniform blazer and put it on hyuna )

Jiyong : this will keep you warm .

Hyuna : kamsamida .

(Hyuna lay her hands at the rain , Jiyong looks at her smiling . then hyuna faces jiyong and they both stare at each other smiling . Jiyong starts to hyuna's hair and put her hairclip back )

Jiyong : hyuna . . .

(Hyuna begans to feel nervous)

Jiyong : I like you .

(He peck a kiss at hyuna , hyuna stopped the kiss by pushing him gently . Jiyong step foward towards to her )

Jiyong : I promise i won't break your heart .

(He kissed hyuna again , hyuna finally gave in and kiss him back)

 

Hara : shut up ! that is too sweet , then what happen ?

Hyuna :well we officially date but unfortunately a few months later ..

 

(Jiyong wait for Hyuna in his car , a few minutes later hyuna come)

Hyuna : what do you want !

Jiyong : Hyuna , i know your angry because i've been ignoring you for the pass days . i can explain.

Hyuna : I don't need your stupid explanation , it's obvious your here because you are bored of me and you want to break up . you're such a jerk !

Jiyong : Hyuna , . . .

Hyuna :. i don't why i trusted you and thought you are actually different .

Jiyong : hyuna , i'm leaving to seoul !!

Hyuna : buyoe ?

Jiyong : that's why i'm ignoring you , i'm afraid you'll make me want to stay .

Hyuna : Don't you want to stay ?

Jiyong: i wan't to stay because of you but i wan't to go to Seoul , to pursue my study .

(Hyuna looks sad)

Hyuna : ok then go , just don't ignore me next time .

Jiyong : There won't be next time .

Hyuna : what do you mean ?

Jiyong : I'm leaving tomorrow .

(Hyuna punch jiyong's arm over and over gently and jiyong hug her . Hyuna 's tears were making Jiyong's shoulder wet but hyuna won't stop punching jiyong)

Hyuna : oppa , your mean . why didn't you tell me earlier !!! i could have spend more time with you before you left .

Jiyong : I can't because you make me want to stay .

(Hyuna keeps on crying than Jiyong broke the hug and wipe her tears )

Jiyong : I love you . ok ? 

(Jiyong kisses her forehead and stares at her . then , he slowly kiss her lips and then blah-blah-blah )

 

Hara : In the car ? o-m-g ! . who else who knows about this ?

Hyuna : only you .

Hara ; only me ? not even junhyung .

Hyuna : not even him . 

Hara : then , what happen ?

Hyuna ; we both decide we can't live without each other so we try long-distance . it was going pretty well but when i was about to move to seoul , i text him and ask to meet up .

Hara : Did he reply your text ?

Hyuna ; yes , he tell me to meet him at the theme park  but junhyung was right , he didn't show up .

Hara : how did junhyung appear this story ?

(hyuna explains to hara how they first met)

 

Hara P.O.V

isn't that the day when we were celerating junhyung's b'day ? is hyuna the unfashionable girl that i saw ? no way ! why does she look uglier before ?

 

Hara : so that jiyong guy , have you ever have any contact with him since then ?

Hyuna : no .

Hara ; do you still like him ?

Hyuna : it doesn't matter anymore , i'm never going to see him again . if i see him , i will punch him  but i don't think i can . i have to go now , thanks for listening . i'll talk to you later okay . bye

Hara : bye.

(when hyuna left , hara begins to cry )

Hara : I cannot cry , my mascara will be ruined .

Waitress: i'm sorry miss but can you leave , there's a line of customer that's been waiting to seat .

(Hara stood up and leaves )

Waitress ; miss !

Hara : what do you want ?

Waitress : you forgot to pay .

Hara : wait , my friend that left just now didn't pay ?

Waitress : no .

Hara : That b____ ! here, keep the change .

(Hara give the money and walk out of the store )

Waitress : wait , miss ! it's not enough !