2nd Attempt

The Perfect Guy

 

Hyuna : Yeh , this is where it all began so why'd exactly you bring me here ? I don't know today's a special occasion.

Junhyung : I just feel like bringing you here .

Hyuna : Thanks Junhyung , you've done many things for me . I'm so grateful to have a friend like you.

 

Junhyung P.O.V 

After today , we'll not be friends anymore . I hope .

 

Junhyung : It's nothing you know .

Hyuna : No , It's not . You help me home when i'm drunk , you protect me from drunk Doojoon and if it wasn't for you i'll be a friendless looser. I'm suppose to be the one repaying you .

Junhyung : And that's what your here for .

Hyuna : Pardon ?

Junhyung : I brought you here so you can repay me for all the things i do for you .

Hyuna : Buyoe ? I''m taking back  everything i've said you are a jerk .

 

Hyuna P.O.V 

Uh .. Junhyung being Junhyung . I know that he was acting weird .

 

Hyuna : But i didn't bring enough money .

Junhyung : Then I'll borrow you some but you must pay me back .

Hyuna : Don't ask for anything expensive.

Junhyung : Then , It'll not be fun .

Hyuna : I hate you

(They both start to explore all kinds of ride like The Conquistador , The Ball Battle , Gyro Drop , Roller coaster and Bumper car)

Junhyung : Let's go to the haunted house .

Hyuna : No ! you know I'm scared of ghost !

Junhyung : Come on , It'll be fun .

 

Hyuna P.O.V

I'm so f___ing scared . I don't like being in this kind of situation . TOO SCARY

 

Junhyung P.O.V 

I'm done with step 4- Be adventerous . Show her that your fun to be with .Okay , I know Hyuna is scared honestly I'm scared too but according to Jiyeon she say if girls are scared they'll hold on to their boyfriend . This will be an oppurtunity to do Step 5--Be a man . Show him that i am a 'boyfriend quality'

 

(They both entered the haunted house)

Hyuna : Omo ~ I'm scared .

Junhyung : Don't worry . It'll be fine .

 

A WHILE LATER ..

 

(They both look like they've just been release out of prison)

Junhyung : Ouh , what a relief .

(Technicall Hyuna wasn't  the only one holding on to someone . They were both holding on to each other . The security have to brought them out because they took a long time to get out of the haunted house)

Hyuna : I don't ever want to go there ever . Junhyung don't lie , you were scared too .

Junhyung : I was pretending to be scared , those ghost were not even scary too me .

Hyuna : Liar 

A small boy : Ya ! What took you both so f___ing long too get out ! We've been waiting in line for a long time you jackass !

Junhyung : Ya , you brat ! which bastard is the one that teach you to speak like that ?

(A well built guy with full of tatoos looks at him )

The small boy's father : I'm the one who teach him . I'm his father .

Junhyung ; ahhahahha . i didn't know yo have such a handsome father, kid .

Hyuna : Oppa , I think we should run too .

The small boy's father : You ain't going anywhere.

Junhyung : Ouh , God save me !

(The small boy's father punch Junhyung)

(Hyuna brought Junhyung some Ice)

Hyuna : Oppa , are you ok ?

Junhyung : Not really .

Hyuna : Here put this ice you might feel better .

Junhyung : Kamsamida .

Hyuna : Do you want ice cream ? I'll buy it .

Junhyung : Ok .

 

Junhyung P.O.V

S___ ! Getting punch infont of Hyuna is so embarassing . 

 

(A few minutes later ,Hyuna arrive with their ice cream)

Hyuna : There you go chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips on it .

Junhyung : My favourite , how do you know ?

Hyuna : Duh , I'm your best friend .

Junhyung :Thank's for not laughing when i get hit .

Hyuna : I was forcing myself not to laugh because it'll be inappropriate . It was very funny .

Junhyung : Shut up .

(They both giggle)

Junhyung : Hyuna-ssi

Hyuna : dae .

Junhyung : What is your ideal type ?

(Hyuna paused for a while)

Hyuna : Well , I like guys that know's me well . Someone that can make me laugh , Someone that'll love me for who i am and someone that will never get bored with me .

Junhyung : Seems like I have a chance

(Hyuna smile awkwardly)

Hyuna: I don't know why your here with me . Aren't you suppose to be confessing to the girl you are deadly inlove with ?

Junhyung : Don't worry being here with you . Is worth it . Hyuna , I want to tell you something I should've said for a long time

(Hyuna looks at her watch)

Hyuna : Oh my ,I'm late !

Junhyung : Buyoe ?

Hyuna :I made plans with Hara . She's probally pissed that I'm half an hour later . Anyway , what were you going to say ?

Junhyung : Is it important ?

Hyuna : What do you mean ?

Junhyung : Is it urgent that you have to meet her now .

Hyuna : yeh of course , you know Hara doesn't like to wait for people .

Junhyung : Then , you should go now .

Hyuna : What was it that you're going to say .

Junhyung : We'll talk later .

Hyuna : Why not now ?

Junhyung : Don't worry about it okay .

Hyuna : Ok then , bye oppa .

Junhyung : Bye .