A Sudden Confession

The Perfect Guy

 

(The three gather at Junhyung's apartment to see how everything goes with Junhyung's confession)

Yoseob : You haven't tell her ?! . aish ~ hyung what a coward you are !

Jiyeon : Don't be mad with Junhyung okay ? He did his best . 

(Jiyeon comfort Junhyung)

Jiyeon : It's okay junhyung , you did your best .

Yoseob : Hyung , why didn't you just tell her before she go ?

(Junhyung start to scream)

Junhyung : YA ! DO YOU THINK THIS IS EASY?! I MAY LOOSE MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER IF SHE DOESN'Y SAY YES .

Jiyeon: Junhyung ah ~ calm down you still have tomorrow and Yoseob stop in his buisness ! this is not an easy task  to do . you say your here to support him but your not , your just pressuring him !

Yoseob: stop acting like you care about this situation ! your only helping him because you want a date with Joon ! 

Jiyeon :YES ! that's the part of the deal ! why do you even care ? are you jealous ?!

Yoseob : yes ! i'm jealous . because I love you for a long time and your dumb to think that joon will love you like i do !

(Junhyung and jiyeon was shocked with Yoseob's sudden confession . Yoseob went out of the door and slam it )

Jiyeon : I should leave .

Junhyung : wait , aren't you going to give me any advice for tomorrow ?

(Jiyeon ignores him and continue to walk to door )

Junhyung : Jiyeon , don't leave ! i wiil get the date for you .

Jiyeon : i don't want the date junhyung , yoseob's right . i'm dumb . joon will never like me date or no date.

Junhyung : then , what do you want ? i'll give you anyhing you want ! money ? popularity ?

Jiyeon : junhyung ah ? stuff like that doesn't make me happy , i just want to feel love and now the person that actually love me hates me .

(Jiyeon continue walking to the doors)

Junhyung : so your going to leave me like this ? jiyeon ~ i want to tell her that i like her, please help me !

Jiyeon : then just tell her , tell her how you feel !

Junhyung : how ?

Jiyeon : for god sakes Junhyung , i have told you at step1- Be bold . so be bold now .

(Jiyeon left his apartment , Junhyung sits at the couch and starts to think)

 

Junhyung P.O.V

I think i've made a huge mistake . I don't think i should tell Hyuna , it's just not right ! She's just a friend and she'll never be more than that but Hyuna told me before you'll never know untill you try . i've come this far too , i should at least give it a shot . Yoseob is right i'm a coward . Should i just do the blind date ? i'll probally be inlove with the girl too , i mean she's willing to wait . what am i thinking about ? no one can replace hyuna in my heart , i know i sound cheesy right now . *sighs*

 

(meanwhile , in hyuna's apartment )

 

Hyuna P.O.V

I wonder what is junhyung doing right now ? should i text him ?

 

(Hyuna takes her phone and starts to write a text at first she wrote 

' oppa , what r u doing ?? i've been thinking about you ^_^'

then she looks at the text and erase the text and wrote a new one 

'oppa , come over to my house . let's watch a movie i rented :))'

she still doesn't feel right and erase the text again

after a while , she gives up )

 

Hyuna P.O.V

why should i text him ? if he misses me he'll definitely text me first .

 

(so Hyuna stared at her phone the whole night waiting junhyung to text her )