Visiting Her .

Confusing Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKXTonNfqASecret - Friend

 

The Jo Twins and Mi Rae planned to visit Jun Ae after knowing that Jun Ae caught a flu......they promised already to go to Jun Ae's house after get their lunch.

 

Well....Jun Ae still not feeling well since yesterday,,,so she just planned to sleep this whole day. She even don't have any idea that her friends (Mi Rae and Jo Twins) might visit her today. She's also don't have any appetite to eat. Her maid already force her to eat for her health but she still insisted don't want to eat.

 

Her maid can do nothing about that so she just wait for Jun Ae's friends to come since Mi Rae already inform her by calling their phone's house....Her maid sighed..Jun Ae's already like her own daughter . She took care of Jun Ae since the first time Jun Ae joined into Mr'Jung's family..

 

She smiled....'Jun Ae,you're such a kind-hearted girl..i hope you will be paired with Mr.Jung's son, that can make you happy someday' she said to herself.

 

Jun Ae already like a daughter to Jung's Family....she though that she knew already about Jung's Family but she's wrong...she still didn't know yet about Mr.Jung's son , his only son . She though Mr.Jung don't have any son or daughter since his wife died early...when she first came to Mr'Jung's house...her wife already died because of dangerous disease.

 

The maid smile to herself...someday Jun Ae....someday you'll know him...

Suddenly she heard someone shouted outside of their mansion..Mi Rae and Jo Twins already arrived at their house...

 

Jun Ae's maid said to the guard to open the gate while she's preparing some drinks.....Jun Ae's really lucky to have such nice friends like them . 

 

While Mi Rae and Jo Twins talked to each other in Jun Ae's house....

'Yaeduera...you can go into Jun Ae's bedroom upstairs,i don't tell to Jun Ae's that you guys are visiting her since i want it to be a suprise for her' said the maid to Mi rae and Jo Twins.

 

They're just smile and go upstairs to Jun Ae's bedroom....Mi Rae knock the door...since there were no response..so she just open the door and see Jun Ae's sleeping...

 

The Jo Twins also saw it and cover their laugh....Jun Ae's still in her pajama..They walk in her bedroom slowly afraid that Jun Ae might wake up...The Jo Twins put the flowers that they bought  for Jun Ae beside her bed...

 

Her besties look around her bedroom.....they're kinda amazed...Jun Ae's bedroom really nice..

 

When suddenly Youngmin found something....