Lucky Girl , That's Me

Confusing Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3_XhRImVs◄ Boyfriend - Dance Dance Dance 

After back from the Lotte World..

Jun Ae's POV

Such a tired day today....Well,i'm still having fun with them.I miss this moments.Laughing together with my friends,joking around,teasing each other..I'll always cherish this moments and never let no one interrupted my life.What if suddenly i fall in love with someone and forget my own friends??

No!!!I'll never let that happen!No one can make me fall in love,i'll never ignored my own friends....They're my soul,my heart.I can't live without them.Mi rae..she's my soul,always there for me...never let someone hurting me.I love her.I would never forget about her in my whole life....

The Jo Twins...such a cute funny twins,,,they're my medicine,always comfort and cherished me whenever i'm feeling down or sick.Always make jokes to make me laughed.Isn't it adorable??? The sad part is....They don't have mom.Their mom died when they're still a child. Poor them....It's okay,i'll be their mom.Never let them down.

Argh.....it's already past 10 p.m....Hmm~~I still not sleepy. *yawn* Pfft,i'm sleepy...I should sleep and meet with them tomorrow!I can't wait!!

 

No one's POV

jun Ae hugged her favourite teddy,pikachu that was given by Kwangmin on her birthday...She smiled in her sleep...thinking that she's such a lucky girl to have Mi rae and the Jo Twins...No one is luckier than her.

'Mom,Dad...although you're guys already gone,but you're still care for me.You gave me such a big gift,,,thanks for giving Mi Rae and the twins in my life.I really thanked mom and dad'' Jun ae talk in her sleep without realizing the tears that she dropped.Jun Ae,a naive girl..

 

In the morning..

Jun Ae's took a selca after she woke up...with her natural beauty,,many guys in her school have a crush on her included Youngmin,but she never knows that Youngmin likes her too..Only Kwangmin knew about that. The boys always do anything to make Jun Ae agreed to be their 'yeojachingu' (girlfriend),,, but Jun Ae...she never fall in love with someone easily..no one had catch her heart yet..I wonder who'll be that 'guy' who will catch her heart??

 

Hey yo Guyssssssss (≧ω≦) Miss meeeeeeeeee? :3 Yes or No? D; No??? o.o I'm hurted (╯︵╰,)

Kkk,, just kiddingggggg xD What do you think about my seond chapter?:3 Still Boringgg?? Dx Huhuhu...mianhaeyooo~u,u Forgive me?:'O Pleaseeeeeeeeee x'3 Sorry sorry sorry....Enjoy reading my fanfic okieeeeee x'3

 

English is not my first language :3 But Baby's language is my firt languageeeeee ;D Kkk x33 Sorry for the broken english >o< /bow/ But still....do enjoy okieeeee :3