Funny Day

Confusing Love

In a bright Sunday Morning...

You're not a bad girl , you're not a bad girl

*Boyfriend Janus's ringtone*

While Jun Ae was sleeping soundly , someone texting her . Yaaa Jun Ae! Are you still sleeping?! Ppalli wake up! We're going to Lotte World today, don't you remember?! Aish neo..Yaaa ppalli ppalli! We'll wait for you at the park

​-From Mi Rae-

Jun Ae was startled and mad at herself for being forgetful again, ''Aishhh,,why i'm always late??'' She slap her both cheeks .  Immediately she went to the bathroom and dress up . She don't want her friends to wait for her again . She whisper to herself . ''Halmouni!!I want to hangout with my friends,okay? Don't wait for me,maybe i'll get back late'' She said to one of the maid.

In 10 minutes...

''Aigoo,,why Jun Ae always late?We should punish her,aishhh'' said Mi Rae . While the Jo Twins were teasing each others . ''Yaedueraaaaa!!'' Jun Ae shout at them . The Jo Twins and Mi rae were startled . ''Yaaa,why are you shouting?!i'm shocked arra!'' Mad Mi Rae . The Jo Twins just laughing seeing both of them . ''Kekeke,mianhaeyoooo~'' Jun Ae said while doing aegyo . ''Nae arasseo but never do that again,arachi?!Or me and the jo twins will punish you!'' teased Mi rae . ''By the way,you ended up late again today,so we need to punish you,Jun ae-yaaaaa~'' said Youngmin . Jun Ae make a sad face . ''Stop with the sad face and treated us,alji?!'' said both Kwangmin and Mi rae . They ended up laughing .

*OUTHOR* MAYBE SOME OF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW WOULD THE LOTTE WORLD LOOKS LIKE . LEMME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF THE LOTTE WORLD .

 

This is the Lotte World . 

 

At the Lotte World....

Jun Ae was having fun with Mi Rae and the Jo Twins . She started knowing Jo Twins when she was still in the middle school . While Mi Rae , when her dad (Mr.Jung) is partner of Mi Rae's dad in the same company . She started knowing Mi Rae when she accidentally met her at her dad's company . Until now , their friendship still continue...... 

 

Jun Ae , who never fall in love with anyone else.....Mi rae,who secretly liking Youngmin and Youngmin who had a crush on Jun ae silently . What will happen to them ? 

 

Hey yo You guyssssssssssssss , This is my first fanfic and yeah i'm not great in making fanfic u,u But still D; Try to like my fanfic naeeeeee :33 Sorry for the short chapter T-T *bow while making sad face* Aiyeeeee,mianhanmidaaaaaa x33 Forgive me pleaseeeeee :'3 I'll try to make the second chapter longer ^o^ Stay tuned ;D *bunny winkeu* Okayno e.o See you guysss laterrrr xD *make a hearted shape*