Caught a Flu

Confusing Love

Mi Rae already made a promise to meet Jun Ae and the Jo Twins at the Theme Park . After a long time waiting for theme , as expected......the Jo twins arrived first....''Jun Ae,she always the late one -.-'' Mi rae said to herself..

 

When Youngmin wave to her and shouted her name.....she's startled and heartbeat..fastly beating hard. She know that this will happen...she tried to calm herself and acted like always....being calm and wave back...

 

'Youngmin , why did you have to make me suffering all day?' she sighed. Without her realizing , the Jo Twins realized that Mi Rae acting weird today.....so Kwangmin being curious and asked her. 'Yaa Mi rae,,,are you not feeling well today??Are you sick??' Youngmin also nodded being agree at Kwangmin. She's smile to both of them. 'Thanks for being concerned but i'm just fine! Just a little bit hungry,keke~' She laughed at her own words and the Jo Twins giggled.

 

'By the way,where's Jun Ae???Still not arrived yet??Aish...she really wanna being punish by us huh' said Youngmin while he's the one who realizing first. Kwangmin and Mi rae just pout...'Yeah, she really wanna being punish by us' said Kwangmin .

 

Well actually Jun ae was not feeling well today....she caught a flu yesterday night..so she text Mi rae......

 

While they were waiting for you....'buzzzzzz' Mi rae's phone vibrated...she read the text that was from Jun Ae saying she's not feeling well today so she can't join them. Mi rae's startled and sigh. The Jo Twins look at each other and looking clueless...then Youngmin who was the one ask who's that from..Mi Rae said from Jun Ae and she was not feeling well today..

 

All of them were worried about Jun ae and they think they should cancel about having fun at the Theme Park since there were no fun if Jun Ae's was not coming along . And Jun Ae's know that will happen so she called Mi Rae and said yaaaa Mi rae!I just caught a flu,don't worried okay...so have fun with the twins!After reminded Mi rae..she hang up.

 

Mi rae's sigh again and look at the Jo Twins...'Yaaa you guys,Jun Ae want us to have fun today,although i also worried about her but we can't disappointed her..so let's act like we have fun today and let's visit her tomorrow' commanded Mi rae to them! The jo twins just smile to her but deep inside Youngmin was the one who really worried about Jun Ae. 'I hope you're just fine,Jun ae-ah..' talk Youngmin in his heart.

 

So before going back to their home...Mi rae took a selca.

She will show it later to Jun Ae as she was having fun with the twins...and the twins also had took a selca too...

 

They will show it too to Jun Ae...hope that Jun ae will believe them that they really were having fun at the Theme Park...

 

Yooooo You guys ! -o- I know my fanfic ish boring and i really know about that =3= /pout/ I'll try to make this fanfic become more interesting okay ? so please read , comment and subscribesss <3 This kiddo will really work hard okay 3