Fanfiction Mania

Scribbled Notes and Crumpled Paper [HIATUS]

AN/Disclaimer: This One-Shot should not be taken seriously, it’s OOC and it’s written purely for entertainment. I do not own everything, except for the plot...

Draft (Handwritten): 9:45-10:38pm, July 4 2010

Edited Version: 4:39, July 5 2010

(Yup, I’m bored enough to record these things haha...)

 

---

\\ Fanfiction Mania \\

Jaejoong poked his head through the living room door, a bored expression etched on his pale face.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he shouted, jumping unto one of the sofas and casually waited for a reply.

But none came.

He watched as Yunho performed a back flip and danced in rhythm to the loud music blasting on his ears, his eyes focused in front of him.

At the corner of the room, Junsu was busily bouncing a small ball on his head, Jaejoong watched as Junsu kicked the ball and narrowly missed the dancing Yunho, who scowled in reply.

On the other side of the sofa sat Yoochun, his head buried in a book while Changmin sat by the computer, his eyes glued on the screen.

Jaejoong sighed, he was so bored! Then without thinking, he curiously walked towards Changmin.

A devious appeared on his face as came behind Changmin.

“So-!” he said loudly, making the guy in front of him jump and click frantically. “Ooooh, why so edgy? What are you doing? Watching rated videos, huh?” Jaejoong teased.

Changmin chuckled nervously. “N-no!”

Jaejoong smiled. “Well- lemme see then!” he said and before Changmin could even register what’s happening, Jaejoong was tackling him out of the chair.

“No!” Changing said, laughing as Jaejoong tried to get to the screen but Changmin was blocking his way successfully. “Hyung-ah, stop!”

“Min-ah! Why so secretive?” Jaejoong asked, then an evil grin appeared on his face, Changmin opened his mouth to speak but Jaejoong had already started tickling him. “Tickle Monster! Now you better answer Minnie, or else I won’t stop!”

“Hyung-ah! Stop!” Changmin said between bursts of laughter. “I-just-don’t-want-you-to-get-any-ideas!”

Jaejoong paused and tilted his head at him in confusion.

“Get any ideas? What are you talking about?”

Changmin panted, rubbing his sides, then laughed to himself.

“Hyung, you won’t believe what our fans were up to~” he trailed off, still refusing to let Jaejoong see.

“~ or trust me, you don’t even wanna know...”

Jaejoong shrugged and started to turn away as if giving up on his attempt.

Behind him, Changmin relaxed, letting his guard down. But before he knew it a pair of hands pushed the spinning chair he sat on. Sending him spinning out of control in Junsu’s direction.

“Hyyung-ahhhH!” he shouted, Jaejoong laughed to himself as a vivid image of Changmin in slow motion appeared in his mind.

He turned back to the screen and started clicking hastily. “Now, what’s Minnie hiding?” he murmured to himself, sticking out his tongue unconsciously.

A few seconds later...

“Ah!” he shouted triumphantly, then frowned at the screen. “AsianFanfics? What’s this?” he grinned, having a clear idea of what it might be for.

Their beloved fans never fail to surprise them...

He clicked on the link and started reading, his eyes darting left and right and at each word his mouth widened in surprise.

“What the...”

Changmin finally managed to get himself out of the upturned spinning chair and dashed to Jaejoong’s side.

“Min-ah?” Jaejoong looked up at a cringing Changmin. “Um, what the hell is ‘YunJae’?!”

“Uh-,” Changmin laughed nervously. “Um-it’s- Yah! Don’t look at me like that, I didn’t write it, your over-imaginative fans did!”

Jaejoong turned back to the screen. “Over-imaginative is right, but-,” he looked back at Changmin with a cat-like smile. “Minnie, you ! You read this kind of thing? Especially with-,” Jaejoong shivered.

The rest of the group were now curiously eavesdropping on the pair’s conversation.

Jaejoong shook his head laughing. “I just can’t believe you would read about me and Yunho making out!”

Yunho’s head snapped towards their direction faster than you can say ‘YunJae’.

“What?!”

Junsu burst out laughing and fell to the floor. “Jaejoong- ah, there are so many things wrong with that sentence!”

On the other side of the room, Yoochun hid behind his book sniggering. “I don’t know what’s funnier, you pairing up with Yunho to make ‘YunJae’ or the fact that Changmin reads about you and Yunho doing...” he trailed off in a series of laughter.

Yunho rushed to the computer and started reading, after he finished his face looked like it had just came face to face with solid glass.

“I-,” he said in a hushed tone. “-seriously do not want to know what’s going on, in their fan girl minds. I mean who know what wrong things they’re thinking of!”

“Right, Jaejoong-ah?” he turned to his left, only to see Jaejoong’s shocked face inches from his.

Changmin sighed. “See-,” he shook his head at the pair next to him, staring deeply into each others’ eyes. “- this was what I was talking about,”

Then his eyes went wide, staring at the computer screen then at the pair gazing into each other’s eyes.

“Oh no!”  He grabbed his hair in panic.

“Those fan fictions are coming true! ArghhhH!”