All Mine {Baekhyun}

Out of this World - An EXO One Shot Collection

{Baekhyun}

It was an unusually hot day in Seoul. No one knew why, or how, the weather was so bipolar as to change from freezing to scorching hot all within the span of a week, all they knew was that they hated it. Everywhere you looked, people were dousing themselves with water bottles or fanning themselves with thick booklets in futile attempts to keep cool.

Okay, maybe not everywhere you looked, but that was definitely the case on the fields.

Even though the temperature was well over a comfortable number, there were still plenty of boys playing soccer on the fields. And even though the girls were scared to get tan, they still jumped at the opportunity to watch the oh, so cute boys running and kicking a ball around, especially considering the fact that the weather was just hot enough for them to play shirtless.

Song Aerin was one of those girls, though she had a legitimate, although unfortunate (to her, anyway), reason to be enduring the miserable heat. She had promised her boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun, that she would watch him play, not knowing that the temperature was going to be well over what she deemed pleasant. She had refused at first when she found out just how hot it was supposed to be, but Baekhyun had ended up persuading her with the promise of ice cream (though she had to admit the few dozen of kisses he gave her helped his case). And although she was unhappy at first, seeing Baekhyun take off his shirt was not exactly a loss on her end of the bargain.

Aerin didn't exactly pay attention to the game, and it was apparent when Baekhyun came up to her (in all of his shirtless glory) and asked her how she thought he was playing.

"Well," she said slowly, stalling for time as she tried to think of something to say, "you scored a very nice goal?" she asked more than stated.

Baekhyun just laughed at her. "You weren't paying attention at all, were you?" Aerin smiled cheekily and shook her head no. He laughed again and opened his arms wide while closing in for a hug, one which she immediately rejected. He pouted. "Aw, come on. One hug? Don't you think I deserve it?"

Aerin swatted his arms away from her while also stepping farther and farther away. "Ew! No! You're all sweaty and gross." 

Despite her protests (and weak blocking), he still managed to hug her anyway, squeezing her extra tight just because she was resisting him. When he finally let go (after many disgusted screams and kicks from Aerin), he smirked in satisfaction before running off to play again, leaving Aerin to deal with all the glares and accusing stares from the girls surrounding her all by herself.

One of the girls actually had enough guts to look her up and down and scoffed at her while saying, "I don't know why Baekhyun picked you as his girlfriend. If I was his girlfriend I would've never pushed him away like that." 

Aerin rolled her eyes but didn't say anything to the obviously envious girl. She didn't care what others thought of her. Many girls had hated her just because Baekhyun was her boyfriend, but all that mattered was that he chose her and not them.

Since they got no reaction out of her, the immature girls turned their attention away from Aerin and cheered the boys on in their game. "Go EXO!" they hollered, rooting for the team Baekhyun and his five friends were on. When the boys paid them no attention, the desperate girls screamed even louder, but to no avail. The six boys didn't even spare a glance at them.

Seeing now as the perfect opportunity to show the girls who the boys really paid attention too, Aerin jumped up and down while shouting, "Go Baekhyun! Go EXO!" To the other girls' surprise, all six boys turned their heads in Aerin's direction and waved and smiled at her, Chanyeol even going as far as to shout back at her.

"Hey, Aerin!"

When Baekhyun heard Chanyeol greet his girlfriend, he glared at his friend for a second before turning his attention back to his still cheering girlfriend. "Aerin!" he called, successfully gaining her (and everybody else's) attention. When he saw that he had her full attention, he smirked and winked at her while making a heart with his hands.

Aerin smiled back at him, somehow managing to ignore the other girls' shocked and angry looks and ramblings about how it was 'just so unfair'. She turned around and the girls quickly shut up. Aerin gave them a sweet smile before turning back around to watch her boyfriend once again.

Soon (but not soon enough for Aerin) the game was finally finished, EXO, of course, taking the win.

The six boys walked over to Aerin's spot in the shade too cool off. The other girls, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to flaunt their non existent looks, hurriedly applied a fresh layer of lip gloss and checked themselves over before giggling and waving at the boys.

The six boys waved back, though Aerin could tell they only did it to be polite.

Baekhyun put a possessive arm around around Aerin's shoulders, successfully showing everyone in the surrounding area that she was his. Aerin, though, seemed to not care about his pride and pushed him off of her, complaining that he was still gross and sweaty.

The same girl who had scoffed at Aerin earlier quickly saw this as a chance to get closer to Baekhyun and grabbed onto his arm, pulling him close while saying, "I would never do that to you, Baekhyun oppa." She smiled sweetly while batting her eyelashes in a very lame attempt at flirting.

Baekhyun gently shook her arm off of her while also subtly scooting away. "Um, yeah. Well, I'm dating Aerin, and, um-"

"And I love him very much, so if you would excuse us, we're going out for ice cream now," Aerin said, butting in to save her bumbling boyfriend from having to break the girl's heart. Aerin gave the girls a fake smile and waved mockingly as they scowled and walked away.

Instead of thanking her (like he should have), Baekhyun smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. "Someone's jealous, aren't we?"

She scoffed. "Don't get your hopes up. I was just saving you from having to break the girl's heart by telling her to go away," she explained. "And anyway, I'm pretty sure you're the jealous one, not me, Mr-I'm-Going-To-Show-The-World-My-Girlfriend-Is-Mine-Every-Chance-I-Get." When he gave her a questioning look, she rolled her eyes and imitated him from earlier when he winked and threw her a heart. "Look familiar?"  He blushed and she patted his cheek. "I also saw that glare you gave Chanyeol when he yelled out my name."

By now all his friends were laughing at him and Baekhyun did the only thing he could now to regain his pride. He grabbed her and kissed her. Right there. In front of everyone.

Aerin resisted at first and tried to push him away, but because he had a really strong grip on her (and because she didn't want him to exactly stop, either), she eventually stopped opposing and kissed him back.

When they finally pulled apart from each other (after a series of awkward coughing from his friends), he looked at her and smirked. "Too bad the other girls couldn't have seen that, huh?"

She laughed and pointed behind him. He turned around and started laughing too. Currently, behind the group, the girls from earlier, who were not very well hidden, had their jaws dropped from watching the heated display of affection and one of them was even physically on the ground throwing a tantrum. "I guess they did see. Well, at least now they'll stay away from my boyfriend," Aerin said, throwing the girls a cute wave to let them know that they were busted.

Baekhyun laughed and pulled Aerin close to him, this time without her resisting. "Now who's possessive?" 

She poked his chest and said, "Still you."

"Good," he muttered, kissing her forehead, "because you're all mine."