Three Wishes

It's Fate that Playing with us (Valentine's Special)
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us (Valentine’s Special) ~ Chapter 3~

‘The number you have dialed is not…’ Ri In dropped her phone down on the couch upon hearing the same reply for the thirtieth time. It has been almost two hours that Junsu leaved the mansion and yet there is no news about him. Ri In was worried dead about him.

“Where could he go?” she scratched her head. “Why did I say that and how could I be so unfeeling? You’re an idiot to say that Kim Ri In!”

“Young lady master,” Ri In turned around to see their housekeeper at the doorway. “Come in,”

“Here is the warm milk for young master,” she placed it on the coffee table.

“Thanks, Mrs. So…” Ri In heaved a sigh.

“Did young lady master have an argument with young master?”

Ri In sit straight with her eyes widened upon hearing that question from Mrs. So, “How did you know?”

“Young master will definitely come home,” Mrs. So smiled. “He has never upset with anyone for more than a day, and how would he willing to be angry with the one he loves.”

“But I really did hurt him badly this time around,” she lowered her head guiltily.

“Perhaps, he just needed some time to cool down, don’t worry young lady master.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to do so,” Ri In admitted. “I don’t even know his whereabouts.”

“He’ll be back on the before eight,” Mrs. So smile, “I guarantee…”

Ri In can’t help but to nod her head worriedly.

-

‘ding dong’

“I’ll go get the door,” Yunho leaved the dining area and as he opened the door, he see that one person he came to fear in meeting. “Ri In…”

“Are you busy, mind to spare me some time?” she asked uneasily.

Startled by her sudden request, Yunho did not get to react in time as he just stares still at the tired out Ri In.

“Who is that,” Yoona voice awakens him from faze. She held on his shoulder before looking over to the person stood still at the front door of his apartment. “Ri In…”

Ri In rolled her eyes in disbelieves, “I know you love him very much but you don’t have the need to share the same face expression as his.”

Yunho chuckled lightly, “Are we going to talk at here for the rest of the night?”

“Come in,” Yoona smiled widely. Smiles that have always comfort Ri In. “What brings you here at this late of time? Are you planning to do something with Yunho?” she looks at Ri In mischievously.

“Hey, I’m innocent here,” Yunho came out from the kitchen with a cup of jasmine tea. “She’s once the fiancée of my buddy and current wife to my brother, no jokes.”

“Take it easy, Jung Yunho,” Yoona nudged on his stomach. “I’m just kidding.” Looking over to Ri In who taking a sip of jasmine tea uneasily, she understands that must be something serious she wants speaking to Yunho. “It’s getting late and I shall make my move too…”

Grabbing hold on her wrist upon seeing her got up from the seat, Yunho stare into her eyes, “Leaving already, aren’t you going to stay for the night?”

She slightly lowered and whispers, “In your dream…” turning over to Ri In, “I’m sure she has something to talk to you, I shall leave now.”

“Yunho oppa, you should send Yoona home,” Ri In said.

“No worries,” Yoona seated Yunho back to the couch. “Uncle Lee is down there waiting for me. With the most reliable chauffeur here, you guys need not to worry.”

“I’ll send you off then,” Yunho slid his hand into hers and lead her to the doorstep. Stepping out the apartment, Yoona keep her warmest smile on face, “Take this opportunity to patch back with Ri In unnie.”

“I will, take care on the way back home,” Yunho slightly rubbed on her elbow. “Give me a call when you reached home,” he pecked on her lips.

“Good night,” Yoona tiptoed and pecked on his cheek before stepping into the elevator.

Closing the door, he then turned around to see Ri In kept her eyes on him all the time. Receiving suspicious stare, he frowned and shrugged his shoulders, “What’s that keen stare of eyes for? Straightforward, circuitous conversation doesn’t suit you.”

She rolled her eyes agitatedly upon hearing that comment, “Don’t think by doing those small things would change my point of view towards you. I’ll never believe that you’ve let her go that easily.”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Your wish, it’s between me and Yoona and it concern you not much,” and said it as a matter of fact. “What brings you at this late of time; something came about between the both of you and Junsu?”

Ri In looked away tiredly and admitted, “It seems that I have not much friend. Aside from Sunday, I can’t really think of anyone and you were the only person that came to my mind.”

Yunho took a sip of tea then placing the cup down, “That’s what you call true friend.” He held on her shoulder attempting to give any comfort he could, “Quarrel, a bad one?”

“Yeah buddy,” she rested her head on his reliable shoulder. It has been quite some time since she last did this and perhaps it had stopped the day Yoona came into the scene, she sighed, “a terrible one.”

Holding on her hand, he can’t help but to further the topic, “Telling me from the starting point?”

It took Ri In almost half an hour to finish telling Yunho the whole argument. From where it started to how cruelly she ended. “I must be extremely out of mind to spit that out in that moment.”

Yunho can’t help but to be surprised upon hearing that. He just stares shockingly at Ri In without saying a word.

She raised her one eyebrow, “Say something…”

“If I’m Junsu, I might think of divorcing this wife and think thoroughly, do she really loves me,” Yunho said without having a need to have a stop in between.

A shock expression become apparent on Ri In’s face, “That serious?”

He sit straight that caused Ri In too leaned against the couch, “Oh come on you can’t be taking this as a joke or something funny. You do know how it trouble Junsu when he get to know Yoochun was the donor of his heart.”

Ri In remained silent as nothing she could utter at that point.

“It hurts, Ri In,” Yunho held on her shoulder.

“But it almost one year, he do knows how I feel and I seriously don’t mean it,” Ri In pouted sadly.

“One year, you and him are married for almost one year,” Yunho uttered, “and still you can’t control yourself and poured out hurtful words.”

Receiving no reply, Yunho looked down to her, “does it worth to quarrel with the love of your life over somebody else matters?”

“I’d gone overboard this time,” Ri In admitted.

“Junsu, he might need some time for now,” Yunho pointed out. “Everything will be fine once he cooled down,” he assured

“How sure are you,” she stared blankly down at the jasmine flower in the cup of tea.

“You know him more than anyone else, Kim Ri In,” he reassured.

-

“One dozen more,” Junsu almost shouted.

“Ignore him,” Taeyeon signaled the bartender to leave. The whole pub was reserved by Junsu.

Junsu turned to her with his frowning brows, “I’m still fine. I’m not drunk…”

“I know your tolerance with alcohol is great,” Taeyeon pulled away the bottle of beer away from him, “but you have gulped down two dozens, you should be around the brink of drunk.”

“Drunk?” he points at Taeyeon, “What’s that? In my dictionary, there’s no such word.”

“Enough Kim Junsu,” picking up his Anycall Haptic Pop phone, she sees there were about thirty missed calls and all were from Ri In. “Why didn’t you answer her calls, afraid?”

“Afraid,” Junsu stammered, “Why should I be afraid of her…” he avoid having any eye contact with Taeyeon.

“Never has this come to my thought that Kim Junsu would be in such mess,” she laughed lightly. “More over it was caused by a woman…”

Junsu uneasily sit straight from his seat, “She’s not just any usual woman out there, and perhaps she’s the only human in this world that could mess me terribly.”

“Tsk tsk…you’d finally admitted that you’re afraid of this lady,” she sneered.

“Idiot, you’re here to comfort me or set me on fire?” Junsu folded his arms whilst staring blankly on the bottles of beer he had consumed. Somehow, he does feel dizzy after having consumed that much.

“Here, deep inside” Taeyeon slightly pointed at his chest, “you do have an answer. You understand her more than anyone else and that her attitude, it describes why did she poured that out.”

“But don’t you agree that a person’s deepest thought always expressed out without their conscious?”

“Well, I can’t deny that,” Taeyeon said. “Yoochun, he is no longer here. It’s you and Ri In, he can’t do anything. Maybe what she’d said was true, but didn’t you say you could feel her love for you when she was after you at the airport?”

“That was then I conceded her love for me was true and our love is so strong that nothing that come between.”

She laughed as everything has come to an end, “You’d finally got the answer and that I’m glad I could go home now.”

“True…no matter how she feels, all that matter is we’re married because we love each other…” Junsu laughed at his own silliness.

-

With one last press on the enter button, Yoona had finally wrapped up the report she’d stuck in for the past one month. Making her way to the balcony whilst flexing her neck and arms, she can’t help but to think of Yunho again. It had become a routine for her to have him in her mind day and night. Opening the door to the balcony, she found something moving and it was that one person she was dreaming of, Yunho. He was climbing up to her room through the large water pipe.

“By any chance, do you know what you are doing?” Yoona smirked with her hand brought up to her waist.

Yunho looked up to Yoona who is looking down at him with a teasing smirk on face. He awkwardly forced out a smile, “Don’t you feel is a special surprise just for you?”

“It looks like you’re giving me a heart attack rather than a surprise,” Yoona sneered before reaching out her hand in helping him.

Stepping his foot in her balcony, “That’s mean…Mrs. Jung,” he brushes her hair to the back of her ear while having his hand sliding down her back to her waist.

“When did I change my family name to Jung,” Yoona turned away. Almost instantly, Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist then pulling her back to him. “Sooner or later you would be one of the Jung; it’s just a matter of time.”

She tilted her head and looks into his eyes, “What makes you have that conclusion?”

“Well, you’re mine after all,” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Shameless…” she teased then walks back into her room. “There’s a huge main door there welcoming but you opted to climb like a monkey.” Taking a seat at the edge of her bed, she asked, “So what brings you here?”

Squatting before her, he close in their gap and stare into her hazel eyes, “Can’t you see that I’m trying to create a romantic moment for us?”

“Romantic,” she rolled her eyes. “You call this romantic,” she asked disbelievingly.

He nuzzled with her nose whilst feeling ever so calm with the scent from her, “Im Yoona, don’t you know my heart?”

Instantly, Yoona slightly push against his chest whilst looking at him shockingly, “What do you mean?”

Pinching her nose, he understood what she had misunderstand, “I don’t mean that silly. Here in my heart, it has occupied by a girl name Yoona, my love.”

Feeling touch by his sudden change of attitude, Yoona can’t help but to let the tears enter her eyes. “You’re always like that…there’s not a time, you’ll not make me cry then smile dumbly just for you.”

“Yoona, I promise…you’ll never regret for choosing me, Jung Yunho,” Yunho smiled as he wiped off the tears flowing down her cheek. “I’m the man for you,” he assured.

She can’t help but to burst out with laughter, “What’s the thing filled in that bag?” while pointing at the paper bag Yunho had placed on the coffee table.

“You didn’t even try and just leave like that…” he paced towards the paper bag and revealed the cookies and tiramisu cake they had just baked together.

“I’d forgotten it completely,” Yoona covered her lips with her palm.

“That describe how important our first time baking together to you,” Yunho pouted as he pretend feeling upset by her.

“Yah…don’t be childish here,” she slightly hits on his arm before tasting the cake. “It’s delicious…”

“Look at you,” Yunho took a napkin to wipe off the stain on her face.

As their gap decreases, Yoona’s heart leaps weirdly without her control. Her heartbeat was so quick that it affects Yunho’s. Staring into her eyes, he gradually touches on her lips whilst having his hand securely on her waist. To his surprise, she did not refuse his kiss and soon it had become ever so passionate.

Looking down to her eyes, Yunho whispered, “On next year’s Valentine’s Day, it would be our wedding day…for now, we’ll engage first.”

Her eyes soon were welled with tears. She could see it with her eyes as each and every word uttered were sincere, she could read his mind. Sealing his lips as her answer, she hung her arms over his neck.

-

Awaken by the sun penetrating through the huge mirror window in their room; Ri In realized she had fell asleep on the couch last night without even changing into the night dress. Scanning through around the huge room that filled with dead silent, she heaved a sigh as this was the first time her husband never returns home for the whole night. It somehow worries her.

Changing into her another new pair of office wear after washing up, she stepped out from her room to hear noises coming from the main living room.

“Where’s young master?” Mr. Kim yelled to a maid. “I’ve been calling him for almost the whole morning and he’d not return any of my call. Now you’re telling me you don’t know! Where’s young lady master?!”

“Dad, there’s not a need in yelling to them,” Ri In calmly stepped down from the long flight of stairs. “Not only that they don’t know, the person standing before you here doesn’t know as well.” She turned away and headed to the dining room, “Perhaps, you might get to find him in his office. Pointless to shout and scream at here; you’re just creating sound pollution.”

“You…” he pointed at Ri In’s back view whilst softly cursing inside, “I don’t know why I would allow Junsu marry you.”

“Young lady master, you shouldn’t be provoking Master Kim,” the housekeeper soothed.

Shaking her head, a wry smile could be seen on her face, “He might be angry and flare up to whomever he wants, but not to me.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he knows he himself owes me a lot,” Ri In began her breakfast.

-

“So how is that?” Sunday walked over to Ri In’s side, “satisfy with it?”

Closing the document file before taking off her specs, “I’m never dissatisfied with your work. How is So Eun? Growing healthily?”

“Of course she is,” Sunday nodded. “When is your turn?”

Ri In sighed upon hearing the alleged question, “You do know pregnancy…you can never, neither urge nor you can say when it is. It’s a complicating topic, after all.”

“Anyway, are you planning to have one?” Sunday seated across her.

Before she could answer, her phone rings and it was Junsu. Hesitating to pick up the phone, Sunday got up from her seat, “You can’t be escaping it right…it doesn’t suits you, Kim Ri In.”

“Hello,”

“Ri In, are you done yet?” his voice sounded dry. “Could we, meet up at the skating rink tonight.”

“See you there,” she ended the call.

Walking relaxingly, her mind was filled with flashbacks of the past. Picture of the day she waited for Junsu after their five months separation. She chuckled upon remembering how he sorted his heart into four departments. The reminiscent of the past was so sweet and unforgettable. It somehow made her realized how huge the mistake she’d made this time around.

“Kim Ri In,” Junsu’s voice echoed in the skating rink. He slowly paced towards Ri In, “You’re always early,” he held on her hand and soon both hands were clasped.

“I’m sorry,” she leaned her forehead against his chest to feel his soft heartbeat. “I was so wrong.”

Pulling her into his arms with his free hand, he whispered through her hair, “It took me whole night to realize…no matter how wrong you were, I still can’t…

“You’re not forgiving me?” Ri In abruptly looked up to him in scared.

He shook his head, “If you’re given a wish? What would you want, what wish would you make?”

“Stop with those nonsense and ans…” without putting an end to the question, Junsu had sealed her lips. Resting his forehead on hers, he looked down to their interlocked fingers. “I’m now giving you three wishes…tell me what your wish is.”

“First, I wish that I’ve not said those words. Second, I wish all of that was only a nightmare. And third, I wish your memory to those words were erased permanently.”

With a snap of fingers, a smile creep in his face, “Your wish comes true. You’ve not said those words, it was only a nightmare and those words in my memory stick were all erased.”

“Junsu…”

Wrapping his arms around her slender waist, he pecked on her lips, “Park Yoochun, he was only a small little part in your life. He was a past of yours.” Touching on her cheery lips, he says without having any eye contact, “I’m different as I was once in your past. But for now I’m your present and will be your future.”

“I love you,” Ri In tiptoed and pecked on his cheek. “I love you more than anything that used to be my past. Kim Junsu, you’re destined to be tortured by this devil before you. Won’t you be regret not letting go of this pair of hand?” she avoid having any eye contact with him as tears entering her eyes, “I’m now giving you a chance, if you don’t let go, I’ll never let you off.” Ri In tiptoed and wrapped her arms around Junsu securely.

Tightening the hug, he rested his chin on her shoulder, “I’ll never regret. My whole lifetime is destined to be doomed with you, Kim Ri In.”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//It’s Fate that Playing with us (Valentine’s Special)//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hey im back...
looks like not many readers left...
hope anyone who dropped by here enhoy this chapter...
this fic will have only five chapters, so two to go...
thanks nyamoe for the comment...
i'll be back soon...