A Doubt in Love

It's Fate that Playing with us (Valentine's Special)
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us (Valentine’s Special) ~ Chapter 1~

Having the sunlight penetrates through the crystal glass window, her eyes moves gently as it gradually open and sees a welcoming smile from her beloved husband. A smile creeping out soon became a wide blissful smile. He gently caressed her face and bending closer towards her with his top still undressed. Knowing the next move of his as it had become his daily routine, she cover her lips with her palm lazily; his lips landed on her palm eventually.

“Mmmm…Junsu,” she blushed, “Not when I’ve not brush my teeth…”

Pecking on her bare shoulder, Junsu smile as he surround his arms around her bringing her into his hug “So are you going to get up? Don’t be a lazy pig…”

“Five minutes…” Ri In pecked on his lips and leaned her back on the bed again.

Pulling her arm, he stood from his bed, “Enough…you’ve taken too many five minutes already. Dad might be waiting for us to have breakfast together.”

Almost immediately, Ri In jumped up from the super comfy bed and gets her night dress slip on her and ran over to the bathroom; almost trip. Junsu can’t help but to chuckle while turning his head left right upon seeing his beloved wife’s silliness. He understands very well that Ri In in fact was bothered by the pressure from his dad. Ever since the day they came back from France’s honeymoon, Mr. Kim had been bugging them to give him a grandchild, almost forcing. Aside from having the pressure coming from Jang Holdings, she needs to subdue the mentally pressure from his dad. Junsu knows she is having a bad time. But she has never shows him how tired she is, not even a tinge. That was one of the things that bother him though. He would rather have her crying in his arms, voicing all her frets and trouble to him instead acting ever so tough. He dares not to confront his dad that in fact it was their plan to not have children in their early marriage.

-Flashback-

Right after the banquet, Junsu and Ri In headed back to their newly furnished home. From the second Ri In stepped into the home where they will be spending the rest of their life there, she can’t help but to be bothered by the fact that they are establishing a family. It has always her wish to have baby’s noises surround her house. But ever since she’d heir her family business, she’d work devotedly to Jang Holdings. She wonders what exactly will Junsu say m in and react if she is to tell him that she’s not ready to have kids yet. With her questions gushing through her mind, she was not aware that Junsu has already done with his shower; seated right beside her.

As she felt warm breath heaved on her neck, she turned around to see Junsu. Ri In almost jumps up upon seeing their close distance. Leaning away from Junsu, she looked to the left awkwardly; “You’re…done so…fast…” her heart was beating so fast that she can’t control it.

Moving the strain of hair that itch her eyelids, Junsu could feel the uneasiness in her. He gently caressed his soft cheeks. “What is it? You know you can tell me.”

Silent filled the room; it somehow concerned Junsu. He has no idea to why she is in this state all of the sudden and he is keen to finding the truth. Gradually, he closes their gap and reaching for her lips. Ri In just sees her beloved husband closing in; as he was so close, she closed her eyes tight whilst Junsu just watches the change of expression that printed on her face. He reaches his hand to her waist, moving down gradually.

“Stop,” Junsu close his eyes as he held on the pair of hands that pushing against his chest.

Holding on her face; not giving her any chance in escaping, Junsu wants and answer to her unusual behavior. “What is it?” he asked almost above a whisper.

He could feel her hands trembling. “There’s something I need to be honest with you. You might think this is weird as this isn’t the first time but, something…something I’m unsure you’ll be able to accept or not…it just can’t come out…” a drop of tear slid down her face.

Bringing up his hand, he gently placed his hand on her face and wiped off the tear that hurt his heart so much. “Just say it out…I love you, and you know it very well.”

“For now, it’s impossible for me to deliver a baby for the Kim family.” She looked down, not daring to return gaze with Junsu, “Now that Sunday is pregnant, I’m getting more pressure from Jangs…I can’t have a baby tying me down now, I just can’t.” Ri In placed her hand on Junsu’s face as she gently caressed it, “In fact, I was on pill…but I just can’t lie to you.” She withdrew her hand and buried her face in both her palms.

Pulling her into his arms, Junsu caressed her silky hair trying his very best in soothing her. “You’re so silly…it’s just a small thing and you’re torturing yourself.” Having his hands on her shoulders, he bends a little to level her lowered head, “I understand it and promise me something.”

Ri In just gazes into his eyes, dumbfounded. He smiles a little, “Never take those pills anymore. There’s many precaution ways but I’ll definitely use a way that will affect your health.”

“Junsu…I’m too selfish” she hugs him tightly. “I’m not that big hearted to say I don’t mind,” he looks into her eyes then landed a peck on her forehead, “Only two years, I’m only giving you two years time.” He then kisses on her nose tip, down to her lips moving to her lips and capturing it passionately.

-Flashback ends-

After shower, Ri In gets dressed and makes her way down the living hall. Nevertheless, noises stopped her from stepping down the long flight of stairs. She hides behind the wall and listens to their almost argument.

“Dad, we have our own plan,” Junsu sounded frustrate. “Stop interfering us, we know what we’re doing and currently, I don’t want any kid to step into our marriage life.”

“It’s you who don’t need or you’re covering for that woman?” Mr. Kim raised his voice. “It’s been almost a year and it’s not that the both of you have some health problem, is just that she don’t want…I don’t get it, do you really want the Kim’s to end at your generation?”

“DAD,” Junsu almost yell, he sighed heavily, “I’ve got enough. Since you still can’t get what I mean, fine. No matter what and how I say, it won’t change your mind and I just can let you be.” He turned away from Mr. Kim with his fist tightened.

Although it was rather far away from where Ri In stood, she could see how tired Junsu had been in order to cover up for her. Aside of her, she felt so guilty for not being able to fulfill her responsible as a wife. “I shouldn’t have use that lame excuse I made a year ago, now that Sunday is back to work for quite some time, yet I continue doing this…” she mumbled.

“Ri In…” Junsu held on her elbow, “What were you mumbling about?”

“Nothing…let’s go…” Ri In brushes off the awkwardness.

-

“Serious?” Sunday averted her attention to Ri In from the laptop screen. “But you’re the fault one here, it’s been quite some time since you and Junsu are married. What’s so wrong with baby? When you have one, you’ll realize how blissful you are.” She smiled cheekily.

“What’s that smile about,” Ri In threw a pen towards Sunday. “Yoona, are you alright?”

“Huh…” she was awaked from her daze upon hearing Ri In calling her. “Yeah, I’m fine…it’s just that, yeah something small troubles me a little.”

Ri In got up from her seat and walked up to Yoona, she seems to be really gushed with thoughts. Placing her palm on her forehead, Ri In felt it was warm, “Yoona, you have fever. I’ll call Yunho to pick you up…” she pressed against the buttons but was stopped by Yoona as she frailly grabbed her Anycall phone.

“I’m fine,” she was able to force out the words. “He’s really busy with the wedding preparations, so let’s not bother him. I will go home my…” before she could put an end to her sentence, she fainted in Ri In’s arms.

“Yoona,” Ri In howled in shock.

-

Pacing back and forth in front of the emergency room, Ri In was worry to death. She wonders how Yoona is doing.

“Ri In, it’s pointless to walk back and forth,” Junsu made his sixth attempts in stopping his wife. “You’ll bother the medical staff, take a seat.”

Flashing a death glare to the person sitting calmly on the visitors seats, “I’m unlike certain people who can sits there so calm when his soon to be fiancée is in the emergency room.”

Pulling her over and patted on her back, he whisper, “Calm down, why are you making such a fuss when she’s only having a high fever. The way you say as if she’s about to die. Yunho do worry.”

“He worries about Yoona?” Ri In arched her brow, “If he really does concern about Yoona and never neglect her, he would have know she had caught a cold.” Looking away, she doesn’t want to get into another quarrel with Junsu for the reason of both Yunho and Yoona. It took her almost a month in patching back when she gets the news that they’ll be engaging. “You do know, Yoona, her health had been really weak since when she was small. I promise uncle and aunt to look after her back then, yet I made her almost die during high school.”

Placing his arms around Ri In, he rubs on her hand, “She’ll be fine…it’s a small matter.”

As the doctor comes out, Yunho dashed towards him, “How is she?”

“Her blood pressure is very low and I recommend her to stay for a night but she refused it,” the doctor said. “Something important happening tomorrow, she said if she misses tomorrow’s event, she’ll regret for the whole lifetime.”

“We’ll be trying out our engagement party outfits and photograph session,” Yunho said above a whisper.

“I see,” the doctor nodded. “Anyway, the decision falls on the patient. If she insists on leaving make sure there’s someone accompany her throughout the night.”

“Let me talk to her,” Ri In dashed into the emergency room which Yoona entered. “You babo…you can try it another day what’s with the rush?”

Yoona peeks her head out the ward, frailly, “Where’s Yunho oppa?”

“Didn’t you ask me not to inform him, I didn’t call that jerk here,” Ri In crossed her arms.

“Come out and don’t be their light bulb,” Junsu slightly pulled Ri In out.

As she walk pass Yunho, she threatens him, “Don’t you dare to make her cry!”

“Auntie, you’re talking too much,” he brushes her hair playfully before stepping into Yoona’s ward. Reaching for her hand, “Are you feeling better?” he gently rubs on it.

“It was like taking magic pills that would cure me upon seeing you,” Yoona joked.

Securing her in his arms, Yunho pecked on her head, “Silly girl, we can always postpone the events. We still have plenty of time; your health is the utmost important.” Looking at her clearly, “Did you skip your meals for the sake of photo session?”

She guiltily nods her head.

A knock was placed on her forehead as Yunho then pulled her into his arms again, “You’re the silliest woman I’ve ever seen in this world. What on earth are you thinking about? Don’t you think you’re thin enough?”

Loosening his embracement, she looks into his eyes “Weather had been changing drastically lately, it is said that tomorrow’s weather is the best for photo shooting.” She pouts cutely, “It would be a waste to not take it tomorrow.”

Gently pinching on the tip of her nose, he sighed, “What’s so nice with this pale face? Hey, it’s once in a lifetime, do you want everyone to say, oh, this lady in the picture looks like some kind of ghost or dead person with no blood.”

“Oppa,” she hits on his arms. He swiftly grabbed her hands, “Listen to me okay, stay here and we’ll set another date when you get better.”

“Well, since you’re being so concerned regarding my health,” she crossed her arms, “I’ll just listen to you for another time.”

“Wait, you’ve not answer me,” Yunho’s expression suddenly turned completely serious. It stunned Yoona a little. “What’s with that diet thing? Are you insane?” he picked up her long thin arm, “I don’t wish to hold on an African’s hand in the future okay.”

“Stop it,” she suddenly looked up to Yunho in serious. “Don’t tell Ri In about this; if she finds this out and I’ll definitely be dead meat.”

“I won’t…”

“You seems to be uneasy once Ri In came into the topic,” Yoona sounded worry. “Aren’t the both of you are best friends, was I the cause? I don’t wish to see you and her always face each other with that same old piece of darkened faces and let silent take place when there’s only left the both of you.”

“We’ll be fine, don’t worry…”

-

Seeing Ri In walking so fast towards the elevator, Junsu immediately chase after her. “Hey, are you rushing to somewhere?” She shook her head. “Then why are you walking so fast?” he held on her hand tightly, “Husband wife shall walk hand in hand no matter where they go…”

Ri In looks up at him and smiled widely, “Once you cling with this hand, you’ll need to hold forever no matter how nasty the owner of this hand is. Can you really do it?”

“Of course I can,” he pecked on her cheek, “Even if this hand’s owner brings me nothing but only trouble, I’ll still cling with it with no regrets.” He leads her to the bench.

Holding on their interlocked hands, she leaned her head against his chest comfortably as she looks up to the starry night sky. “But I’m so selfish. Ever since the day I stepped into Kim family, I’ve done nothing but bring in quarrel to you and dad.”

“What to do, you’re since you’re not an obedient kid and even go against the elders,” Junsu sneered jokingly.

“Stop it,” she elbowed him while eyeing at him with her lips pouted.

“Since when did you become so rough,” he pulls her back to his chest. “It doesn’t matter; I know you’re not ready for kids yet. I won’t force you. As for dad, let him be…”

“He was furious this morning,” Ri In spilled out.

“Ohh…you were listening to us without any of our approval again,” he sneered.

“More to eavesdropping, you guys were so loud…”

“Like I’d said, let him be,” he rests his chin on top her head, “he’ll shut his mouth once he gets no respond and getting tired.”

“Perhaps, children aren’t as bad as I’d thought.” Ri In turned to Junsu. “I do like kids but during that time, I was too nervous I guess. And with Yunho oppa getting into a relationship with Yoona, really think that time was not the right one.”

“You’re so inhuman!” Junsu released her. “From all the actions and words of yours, you still care for this brother very much. Deep inside, you do have faith with Yunho that he’s not in a game with Yoona.”

“Yah, don’t pretend you know me so well…”

“Well, other than me,” he embraced her from behind, “No one else can understand you better than I do. And the most important point is, no one would be able to endure this rough bull I’m hugging.”

“Do you want to be dead meat?” she tightened her fist.

“I was never wrong,” he whispered in her ears.

“Junsu…” Ri In called out softly. “Mmm?”

She held on the hand surrounded her waist, “Have you ever doubt my love?”

Junsu was rather taken aback to hear that question, “Why should I?”

“I mean, you do know about Yoochun and me…and I still feel guilty to pour that out, I was really out of mind.”

“Still remember when you came after me? When I stepped out from the departure gate, upon seeing you, from that face of expression I could tell who that one person in your heart is,” Junsu said. “Maybe Yoochun was very important to you for once. But it was the past, perhaps he still owns a portion of your heart, but I owned you now. You can never run out from my arms ever again.”

“Babo, why are we even in this topic?” Ri In chuckled.

“Who was the one who brings it in?”

“I’m sorry…really sorry,” Ri In closed her eyes restlessly.

Junsu remained silent.

“You prefer little Ri In or little Junsu?”

He pulled her up and seated on his lap then looked right into her eyes, “What’s in this retarded mind again?” he poked on her forehead.

Ri In slightly hits his chest, “I’m not retarded!” she places both her arms around his neck.

“Why are you making it so hard for me, I’m starting to miss our bed,” Junsu kiss her lips.

“Bring me there then…you’ve not answered, little girl or boy…”

Junsu secured Ri In in his arms and paced towards his car, “I’m greedy, what about both?”

“Are you crazy, I’m not a baby machine?!”

From the ward room, Yunho can’t help but to smile as he sees the person he care about found a man who could gives her happiness. Looking over to Yoona, she had fallen asleep soundly. Sometime, deep inside his heart, he do agrees with Ri In. She might be only a replacement of Tiffany, that one person whom he loves deeply.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//It’s Fate that Playing with us (Valentine’s Special)//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hey hey...i'm really sorry, it seems i won't be able to finsih this fic in time...i'll update once a week...im'really busy lately...anyway, i'll defintely update once a week maybe twice if i have time...

only one comment...anyway,wish to see more comments...enjoy this chapter...

Chapter 2:

“It has nothing to do with you at all...is their love, you’ve no right in interfering...”

“He’s just taking her as a replacement, he don’t loves her...”

“People do change, just like you, you open your heart for me and realizes whose the person you truly loves...”

“That’s because you resembles Yoochun, you have his heart...”

“I never thought you would say that...in fact, wasn’t that your deepest thought? You said it out naturally...”

Only then, Ri In realizes what she’d just said. “Junsu,” she grabbed hold on his hand, “I don’t mean that...is...”

“It does not much matter, let’s give each other some time to calm down...” he swung off her hand.