9

Just one year, at first

I lay at Joe's lap and slept. I was really tired this days.
Time could pass so fast, it felt wrong to lie just here next to him and enjoy this moment. 
After a while I felt something on my nouse so I opened my eyes. 
It was a cherry blossom leaf. 
I looked up to Joe and he slept also I smiled. 
The area changed quickly during I lay there. 
The leaves fall quickly and green leaves kept on growing, after this the area changed to a beach and then back to a forest area.
It's autum and  the trees got red brown and yellow leaves till they falled down. The winter came and snow falled, firstly I freezed so I stood up.
But then my inside burned and Joe lost. I turned around ans shouted "JOE JOEEEEEEEEEEEE JJOOOOOOOOE" But he wasn't found.
The area turned black. A room I guess. 
A voice "Will you return back quickly? I miss you a lot. There a lot of girls... but I am not interested. I just want to see you." 
I turned , where does this voice came from. I started running to a little spot in the dark. it was white light. 
I ran and ran and ran..

...and woke up. I lay next to my phone. I looked to it "Minsoo Oppa."  Minsoo suddenly said "Yes?" 
It was awkward "Sorry.. I falled asleep.. what did you say?" 
Minsoo hesitated "No .. nothing.. I have to go now. I count the days till I can see you. Bye." 
Minsoo took quickly off. I was still confused and called Niel "Oppa." I shouted friendly, but Niel didn't seem kind at all.
"Oh .. So ri, wonder.. you call me... when will you finally tell Minsoo about Joe?" 
"Wait what? Where do you know?" I asked and Niel replied "Jongup.. Don't you see? Minsoo like you a lot.. don't make him hope.." 
"" you thought. So it was true what your dream told you. I listened actually to his voice. 
I said nothing, I had to realize the whole thing and Niel kept on "Tell him before you come back in two month. Minsoo is really excited."
My feelings.. I felt guilty and finally said "I mean... how could he act like this? Before I left he flirtet the whole time with all the other girls... "
Niel broke in "He saw.. he misses you too much. Don't fool him around. Tell him ... he will be hurt of course but what if you come back? How do you would like to act?"
I looked to the door I heard Joe arrived with his family and I said quickly "I guess I have to break up with Joe... if I am back in Korea.. I can't see Joe anymore. Maybe ... I have the same feelings for him. Don't tell Minsoo something, or tell something to the others.. " 
Niel accepted and I took off before Joe reached my room.
He jumped next to me at my bed "My audition.. I don't have an Email... damn YG Ent.. " 
I smiled "Don't be sad about it.." 
Joe smirked "So you could make me feel more happy then before." 
I was still confused so Joe bowed over my and started to kiss me deeply. 
I understand quickly "No Joe.. I don't want..." 

Joe and me lay under a tree. I grabbed his hand and asked "Just one month with you then I have to go..."
Joe looked to me "I know.. time passes so fast. What if,.. I come with you?" 
I looked shocked "No.. you have to stay here and I have to return. We can't be together. Maybe we can see each other one day again. I hope you'll don't  have a woman." 
His face was turned to the sky "I won't... I can't leave you... " 
I smiled "You have to... I really hope we will see one day again.." 

In the next morning Joe acted strange. Something like everything would become bad.

This month turned fast over and it's the day before I have to.. go.
I put my shirts into my bags. My host sisters helped me a lot.
I stayed for a long time with open eyes. I waited for Joe... I was in hope he would come for the last night we had, but I guess I was wrong. 
Suddenly I cried and someone knocked at my door. 
The person opened it. Joe. I quickly stood up and ran to him "I thought you wouldn't come." 
He said cold "I didn't want to come firstly but I could never tell not goodbye to someone." 
We slept quickly.

This night I dreamed again about Minsoo and Joe,... just few hours left I realized in the morning.
We ate breakfast and Joe didn't just look once at me. 
I felt weird so I went quickly back into my room. 
Joe followed me "What happened?" 
I looked to him "What happened? Seriously? I am already sad enough to leave you and now you're not even give me just one look, one friendly smile, one smile what says it's okay to leave." I turned  and sat at my bed.
I cried suddenly and Joe hugged me "Don't cry Yeobo, it's just not easy for me. We will see each other soon. I promise. Call me whatever which time it is. I will listen to you well."
Suddenly he also shed tears. 
I laughed during tears rolled my cheek along "You are crying." 
Joe smirked "No I don't I never cry.. I can't come with to the airport. I will leave you know... I don't want to see you going like this, it makes me feel we would never meet again." 
Then he kissed me and left the room. 
I dropped on the ground. I knew I have to stay positive, but he won't come with me to the airport. It was the last time I could see him.

At the airport I turned for the last time, Joe made his promise true. He wasn't here. A tear was shed out by my left eye.
I smiled and turned "I will go now. Kamsahmanida for everything you did to me."
I hugged the whole host family. 
I entered the entrance and went to the train. Suddenly I listen to a "SOOOOOOOO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" 
I ran quickly back. Joe. He came.
I ran into his arm "I can't.." 
He smiled "Of course you can. Just I forgot to give you this. Please open it first after I told you to do that." 
I nodded and Joe kissed me for the last time. This time it was really the last one. 
I kept on going with tears.
People looked weird at me, didn't they saw someone crying before? 
I saw Joe waving and I shouted "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEEEEEEEEE US LEEEE BYUNGHUNAAH" 
Joe smirked and I left.