4

Just one year, at first

And then suddenly my phone rang and I took it : "Yoboseo?"
The boy shouted "I have some news for you!"
I smiled :" Minsoo Oppa, what happened?"
CAP said : "I think Jongup found a girl."
I was shocked but happy :"And how is she? Who's she?"
CAP whispered : "I will tell you that another time, I don't know... And how was your first day?"
I looked to the door :" My day was okay.I met in the plane a guy and we are now on the same school. It's good to know someone already but the cousin of my host sisters. Aiiiish I don't like him. He is such.... annoying."
I head CAP laughed. "Does the guy look good?"
I shook my head :"Which guy do you mean?"
CAP laughed again "Both of them."
I smirked "Why do you want to know that?"
And suddenly I heard Changjo's voice in the background :"Come on tell us more about these guys."
I shouted :" Oppa you couls tell me that the others also listen to what I am saying!"
All the boys laughed and I heard a door which got closed "Ok So ri we are alone now. You are just few days not here and I am still missing you."
I smiled : "Nado bogosipeo."
Suddenly CAP changed the topic back : "Come on tell me more about these guys, how can I protect you from Korea if I don't know who they are?"
I smiled "You don't need to protect me."
CAP sounded a bit sad "Take care And now tell me more."
I smiled "Ok.. so the one from the plane calls JR. His school is really close to mine in Korea."
CAP :"Oh you mean this school. I think I know him. Be careful Little."
I smirked "What do you know about him?"
CAP just laughed :" So ri , I will tell you that another time,... and what about your host cousin?"
I looked back to the door :" He is ignorant and we also share the same school. I don't like him."
Suddenly someonee opened the door quickly "Which one you don't like?" It was Joe.
I looked shocked : "Nobody you know. Minsoo Oppa, I will take off . Annyeong."
Then I took quickly off and looked to Joe.: "Don't know? It's polite to know first."
Joe didn't care and sat next to me on my bed :"So ri , I should take you for dinner. And was that your boyfriend?"
I looked annoyed to him "Okay I'll come with you. But don't do that again. I am serious!"
Joe just nodded "Ok ok, so do you have a boyfriend?"
I became pissed off "Why do you want to know it?"
Joe smirked and stopped in front of me, his face was close to min : "Is it a secret?"
I shook my head quickly and walked over him "Nope, I don't have a boyfriend. Do you have a girlfriend?"
He shook his head :"No it's to hard, the most are so annoying."
I looked down "Wow! This can just be tell by an ."
Joe stopped "What does that mean?"
I turned and looked to him "How can you say things like that? Girls are too annoying.. but you are just playing with them around."
Joe smirked "Oh really... why do you mind this?"
I looked to him "I don't care about it."
Joe approched me "Really?"
I nodded "NAE."
Before I turned he kissed me "How about now?"
I slapped him.

_________________________

Hope u like this chapter xD
it's a bit better.. if you have ideas or something else.. tell me ^^
comment down ;D
subscribe