11

Just one year, at first

In the next morning Teen Top ate at my house, my mother cooked for us very well.
The whole time Minsoo watched me and smirked.
I stood up and went into the kitchen and Niel followed me "He doesn't seem that you told him.." 
I hit him "He knows everything already, he listened to you and Jongup."
Niel was shocked "What are you going to do?" 
I shook my head "I don't know... he told me he loves me still and will wait for me.." 
Then Minsoo entered the kitchen "We are waiting for you.." 
We nodded and Niel left. 
Minsoo approached me "Do you have on Monday time? I would like to meet you." 
I smiled "Nae..." 
He smirked "I will be here at 7 pm." 
I nodded and we walked back to the others. Minsoo said that a new kid will join to Teen Top... .

Monday morning arrived and I went to TOP Media. The new kid would arrive at the next day. 
All were excited but the mood wasn't well. The guys didn't want a new one... 
Everything were perfect. 
"I will meet you at 7 pm, gwenchana? But now we have to practise.. " He smiled kind.
I nodded "Nae.. " 
Then I walked home one the way I met Jr. He came to me "Oh you are in Korea also?" 
I nodded "Annyeong.. " I looked down but suddenly Jr said "Maybe I can have a second chance? I mean we are here and we could be together.. can't we?" 
Suddenly I shook my head without control. And Jr just said "No?"
"I mean of course.. sorry I'm just stressed and a bit confused. I thought you hate me.." I looked down and Jr hugged me "Of course I don't hate you.. I mean how could I? It's okay if we meet this evening?" 
Damn. Minsoo Date. "Nope.. What about we are doing something now together." I said this .. 
Jr nodded "Of course !  What would you like to do? Let's go to a Cafe." 

We went to the Panda Cafe and sat down. Firstly I didn't know what I should talk about but then it became like the od times. 
"I missed you.." suddenly Jr said. I looked up "Nae the times were great... "
I looked outside but suddenly I saw ... "Joe?" Jr turned "What Joe?" 
But the guy was away "No I just thought I would see Joe... I think it was just someone else who looks close to him.." 
Jr nodded "Yeah it could be.. so ...  whatever.. I have a favor..  let's try it again tomorrow. Just let meet everyday after school... going out and after a time maybe it can become like before in California." 
I looked down "I'm not sure if that is a good idea. There is someone who likes me a lot and I know him since a long time. So... but maybe we could do that.. but let us be friends, gwenchana? I mean I like you realy and don't want to miss you as a good friend.." 
Jr wasn't happy about it "Nae.. " 

The time passed and it was already 6 pm. "I have to go now Jr.... I hope to see you soon again." I stood up and again the guy from before who looked like Joe. 
Our sights met but then he went quickly away. The sight felt like Joe but I knew it couldn't be him.
Jr smiled "nae I hope so." then he kissed my cheek "Annyeong." 

At home I met Jongup. He wasn't nice "You shouldn't date him.." 
I looked to him "Waeyo Oppa`?" 
Jongup looked to me "He is going to become an Idol. I want someone normal for you. A real guy. >.> " 
I hugged him "Oppa.. don't be like this.... I see you later.. "
I changed quickly my clothings and suddenly someone knocked on my door "Are you ready?" Minsoo's voice.
I turned to the door "Nae.. where are we going to?" 
Minsoo smirked "Be surprised... " 
We walked to his car and drove to a hil. 
At this hill you had a nice view on a part of Seoul. 
I smiled "Oh it's beautiful here." 
Minsoo smiled "Nae.. I found this place if you weren't here and I wanted to go one day with you to this place. Let's keep it secretly." 
I nodded "Of course..."

Then Minsoo grabbed my hand "We should go now, it's late." 
I looked to him and nodded. 
In his car I asked "Do you know who the new member will be?"  Minsoo shook his head "No... but I hope it's someone nice. We are not happy about that. That a new one will go to perform and live with us. We don't know him." 
I nodded "Nae but maybe it's someone you start to like quickly." 
In front of my apartmentbuilding we stayed in the car for a while. Then Minsoo approached me and kissed my cheek "I hope we can repeat this day." 
I nodded "I hope so." But then I walked to my room. 
Inside I met Jongup "I waited for you." 
I smirked "You know I was out. So what happened?" 
Then Jongup smirked "Would you go out with Zelo?" 
I looked to him shocked "Mwo?" 
Jongup said "Please... there is a girl but she wants go out with me if I'm taking someone for a Double date. And Zelo wants but I need a girl so I thought about you..." 
I looked to him "When?" 
He smiled "Tomorrow night." 
I hugged him "Gwenchana. I'm going with you." 
then he jumped up and walked to his own room. 
I got suddenly a message from Jr "Let's meet up on Friday after school. There is a good movie on cinema. Let's watch together. - Jr" 
I smiled , he was nice but.. "Yeah it's okay. See you - Sori"