10.

Just one year, at first

The flight took hours.
On the way to the toilets I saw Jr sitting in one of the front corners. 
Far away from my seat. 
Back on my seat I slept soon.

I lay next to Joe. I turned and woke up after a while.
"Minsoo" I shouted. He was still surprise "Why are you shouting Yeobo?" 
I said nothing I looked around. I was in Korea and wore my school uniforms, 
Minsoo also wore his own and the members came after a while.
They sat around us and Niel hold my hand. His sights... told everything. I finally needed to tell Minsoo.
It felt wrong lieing here and nothing to tell. We just lay there.
Then Changjo joked around with Ricky. Niel also helped him to .
The others included me laughed, just Ricky got mad at the others. 
Suddenly Minsoo said "Manager Hyung told us someone from America would join us... I'm not sure if someone like this match us well.." 
I looked around the other members looked a bit anoyed of this and Chunji finally said "I hope if yes, this time it won't change." 
I was still confused but Minsoo grabbed my hand and we took a walk. 
He smiled the whole time to me "You look so beautfiul today..." 
I smiled "Gomawo Oppa... but it feels wrong being here.. alone.. you and me.." 
Minsoo stopped and looked to me "Why does it feel wrong?"
I looked around , why did I have this feeling of sights in my neck "I.... falled..:" 
Suddenly someone hugged me back "Yeobo.. I promised you ..." 
I turned. Joe.  Me wa shocked "What... .wha... what are you doing here...?" 
Joe smiled "Aren't you happy seeing me here? I mean of course I can fly back to America." 
I shook quickly my head "No.. I am happy, just... surprised." 
I looked to Minsoo he was confused but he left us. 
"Wait a minute I will come back..." I turned to Minsoo and ran to him "Oppa... I didn't" 
Minsoo broke me in "You didn't what ? Cheat on him? Why couldn't you just tell me you are in a relationship. It's the best if you are never going to talk me again. I ... omo.. .I can't believe it. I was jerk... so many asked me going out but I just told them 'I have a girl for that I'M waiting for' but during I said this you kissed this little kid." His appareance lost.
I turned and ran back to Joe. He just stared at me and finally said "So you dated him during I couldn't take care. Daebak. I thought I would be the one one day who maybe break your heart because I am normally an but you did. I don't know why I am still talking you.." 
He turned and said "I hope you are happy. I'm not." his appareance also lost.
I dropped on the ground. 
The area changed back to the black room from dreams before. This time a little spot light was on me.
Around me first Niel's face "Told you, didn't I?" 
Then Changjo's & Ricky's " Daebak So ri... Minsoo is bad now... " 
Chunji's face was dissapointed and said nothing.
Then I saw Minsoo's "I hope you will never meet us or me again. I thought we are friends..." 
Joe's just said "Now I am sitting here in korea and don't know where I shall go because I had only you." 
Then all the faces were around me flying.. and speaking... 

I woke up , my clothes were a bit wet. 
This dream .... I had to tell Minsoo everything.
I finally arrived Korea and at the Airport in Incheon my family waited. 
Sadly Teen Top couldn't move with.
Jongup hugged me for a long time "I am so happy, little sistar is back." 
I smirked "Nae... I missed you too..." 
On the drive home I was sad. I wished to see Teen Top.
Jongup looked me "What happened?" 
I looked around we drove over the Incheon bridge "I was in hope to see the others...." 
Jongup said " They are practising.. let's go later to them." 
I smiled "Arraseo." 

At home nothing changed, my room was still the same and I looked around "Jongup... it feels ... weird being here... " 
He smirked "Nae... " 

Jongup grabbed me and we walked to the practise room, on the way there we met Chunji. 
He was happy to see me. "We missed you Little. It was a long time since we saw.... I see you are well and you look different... more happy.. were there a guy in America?" 
I looked to him "Aiish Oppa... but.... I will tell you later... " 
Then suddenly Chunji started to run. 
Jongup looked to me "They don't know?" 
I shook my head "Nope.. I didn't told them... but Niel knows about Joe. I think...Minsoo really likes me.. and I don't know how I can tell him..." 
We entered the building and Jongup first went to meat his own members. 
So I already went to Teen Top.
I entered the room and I saw a big placat "WELCOME BACK SO RI" 
I smirked "You didn't.." 
Ricky and Changjo jumped as first me and hugged me "You are back." 
Then Niel hugged me and whispered to my ear "I wait for telling.." 
I looked serious to him if he let me go and then Minsoo.. 
He hugged me "Finally... you are back.." 
I smiled "Nae.." 
But then it happened.. his lips. 
I felt them on my own.
He.. kissed me. 
I couldn't realize and if he let me go I felt Niel's sight which told me I did it wrong.
Minsoo blushed and he said "I missed you a lot..." 
I grabbed his hand "Let's take a walk.." 
I won't see Niel.. he was so anoying.
But why did Minsoo this? Why kissed he me?
It made the thing more complicated. 

In the park I couldn't look to Minsoo so he started "Did I something wrong? I mean.. I am sorry.. It was wrong to surprise you like this." 
I looked to him "You did nothing.. .I did wrong... I have to tell you.. in America.. I met there someone." 
Minsoo didn't seem surprised "I know.. if Jongup and Niel talked  I also listened to it... And I mean he is in America right? And you are here in Korea, with me." 
I just stared him "Don't you care about it? You don't care about my feeling toward Joe?" 
Minsoo didn't reply it he just sat next to me and said "Your feelings will go... I really like you So ri... "
I nodded and Minsoo tried it again. To kiss me but he met my cheek and I said "No.. not yet.. It feels wrong, just 16 hours ago I kissed Joe.. and I have still feeling for him..." 
Minsoo looked a bit angry and said "Fine... I will wait. One day you will forget this kid." 
Then he stood up and grabbed my hand and hugged me "I will wait.. but I think we should go now.. the others still missed you with me." 
I nodded.