1

Just one year, at first

I stood in front of the airport in Incheon.
A lot of people came to say good bye.
I would see not, just for one year.
I was going to do a year abroad.
The gang called Teen Top were my closest friend, beside Jihyun and Jihye.
Everyone hugged me for a long time. "We are going to miss you. But call us, arraseo?"
I nodded "Of course."
Everyone laughed.
My parents were here also. My mother was really worried about me and whispered all the time to my father "But .. if there happens something?"
But my father just laughed and kissed her cheek "Of course will everything be fine. She isn't anymore about the age 11."
I smiled "Umma,.. don't worry to much."
I turned "Oppa... don't flirt to much if I'm not here." I smirked to CAP.
But he looked innocent "Why are you watching to me? Jongup , Changjo and Chunji flirts the most." CAP laughed.
Everyone laughed and then CAP hugged me again. "Take care dongsaeng. I'm going to miss you. We all will do that."
I smiled "I hope so. But we should call so often as we can!"
He nodded.
Jihyun and Jihyu hugged me for the same time "We are going to missing you. Tell us everything. Of course about the Guys... "
Jihyun smirked and CAP looked to me "Who'll flirting in this year."
I laughed.
But just my family brought me to my plane.
In the entrance hall I watched trough a big window and waved for the last time.
Then before I went to the Check In my brother hugged me "So ri, promise me. Take care of yourself, well. How can travel the little girl alone to another country?" He smirked and tausled my hair. But he hugged me again and said "I'll take care of the girls and of Teen Top."
I smiled "Gomawoyo Oppa."
Then I hugged my father and my mother.
My mother stood infront of crying and I smiled "Aniii, don't cry Umma. I can't fly if you do this face."
She smiled and hugged me "I'm so pround at you. Take care."
I nodded and my father smiled "Don't date too much."
I smiled "Of course not."
Then I took the flight to California.
In the plane I thought about how pretty the year will be. But I falled asleep.

"Little , wake up." A strange voice woke me up. It was a boy. I looked confused "We arrived?"
He nodded "In a twenty minutes we're going to land." He smiled.
I nodded.
The boy started "I think I saw you already one time."
I looked to him "Jjinja?"
He smiled "Jjinja. Aren't you in the high school next to the huge park?"
I was confused, how did he know "Yeah.. I hope you are not a stalker."
He laughed "Aniyo .. I'm not. I'm Park Jin Young. But everyone calls me JR."
I smiled "I'm Moon So ri."
JR smirked "A beautiful name."
I looked out of the window "Kamsahamnida. But what are you doing in the California?"
JR looked to me "I'm doing an exchange year... but I'll live with my grandmother. She is since years there."
I smiled "Oh sounds well. Maybe we see us again."
He nodded.
The plane was going to land and we escaped.
In front of the airport he saw his grandmother. First he ran to her but then quickly back "This is my number. Call me tonight? Arasseo?"
I nodded "Annyeong." I bowed.
After few minutes two girls spoke to me "Are you Moon So ri?"
I turned "Yes I am."
They smiled and the short hair one spoke "I'm Park Min he and this is Lau ren. We are your host sisters."
I bowed "Hello."
They laughed and Lau ren spoke "Come we take you home."
At home everyone were nice. They showed me the area a bit and explained me a lot.
My host sisters were nice.
The whole family is Korean and speak the language well.
We decorated my room.
In the next morning I woke up early and went into the kitchen "Annyeong- hasseo."
I had some problems with my english but the girls helped me a lot.


__________________________________
 

It's the first chapter.. I thought I would write more as that.. but I'm tired...