Chapter 9 - Hospital

Making Her Mine

Jung Min was at my apartment in a matter of minutes. "Sooyoon, what happened?" He asked as soon as I opened the door. His eyes widened as soon as he saw my wet face. "Sooyoon-" I cut him off by burying myself into his chest and sobbed, "Jung Min, Jung Min-ah! My om-ma *hiccup* she... She needs to go t-to the hospital n-now! Jebal! Please h-help me!" 

I then felt his arms wrap around me, soothing me by running his fingers through my hair. "It's gonna be okay, okay? Let's take her right away." I nodded into his chest and pulled back apologizing. He bent down to my height and wiped away my tears. "It's okay." He gave me a small smile.

 

 

Jung Min and I were now in the hospital. Tae Jun was on his way to my house to pick up Min Sun and omma was in the hospital room. We were waiting for the doctor to give us the update on omma. I was now dry eyed but emotionless, just sitting there with my hands in my lap. "Hey, relax. Everything's going to be okay, alright? Let me go get you something to drink." He stood up but I quickly grabbed his arm, "I'll come with you, I don't want to be left alone..." I gave him a weak smile. He looked at me with soft eyes and nodded.

We both walked side by side to the vending machines by the elevators. I just got a bottle of water and Jung Min got apple juice. "Aren't you going to make some witty remark about my choice in drinks?" He joked trying to lighten up the mood. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes and a faint smile and shook my head. 

He sighed and grabbed my hand, wrapping his own around it. I said nothing and just clutched onto his hand and took a sip of my water. 

"Unnie!"

"Sooyoon!"

Two familiar voices called out. I looked over in the directions the voices came from. Tae Jun and Min Sun. I stood up and both of them hugged me right there. Min Sun started to cry into my shoulder and Tae Jun just gripped onto me. I clutched onto both of them and saw Jungmin smiling at us. I gave him a weak smile again.

Tae Jun pulled away first and let Min Sun cry in my arms. Him and Jung Min both sat down. Min Sun and I sat down on the seats across them and Min Sun rested her head on my shoulder as I wiped her tears. 

"How... is omma?" She asked, her voice just below a whisper. 

(Play this now please <3 :)

 

"The doctor hasn't said anything yet." I said in a hushed tone. As soon as I finished my sentence, the doctor came out of the room. Jung Min stood up right away, suprising me. "How is she doctor?" He spoke quickly. I stood up and walked up to him, "How is she?" I asked again. The doctor sighed and said then, "Why don't you two come in, leave the kids' here." I turned around and nodded at Tae Jun and Min Sun and then walked in with Jungmin with the doctor in front of us. Jung Min took my hand and squeezed it. I looked at him and found him smiling at me. 

"Your mother has been very stressed." I then found my omma lying on a bed with an IV hooked up to her. I rushed to her side and got down on my knees by her. "Omma..." 

"She's been working herself too hard. How many jobs does she have? It's definetely not just one or two."

"I don't even know anymore."

"What happened to her?" Jung Min spoke and I realized he was also on his knees right next to me. 

"Her heart rate was too high for her own good. She needs to stop working right away, her age right now isn't one in which she should work herself so hard. She need's to quit her jobs and rest at home. No more working."

"I understand." Even though right now we had financial problems, omma's health was too weak and bad for working to fix them. I rather work double than have omma work at all. 

"When can she come home?" 

"Let her stay the night and pick her up in the morning."

"Thank you, we'll be leaving now then." Jung Min spoke again and pulled me up after standing up. "I'll pay all the fees tomorrow. Well then goodnight."

The doctor nodded and then we left the room. 

"What happened to ahjumma?" Tae Jun stood up from his seat along with Min Sun. I gave him a faint smile, "She's going to be okay, we're picking her up tomorrow. Tae Jun, if you want you can stay over today, call your parents and tell them. I'll set up some blanket's for you on the floor of Min Sun's room alright?"

He nodded. "I have some work to do tonight." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. "I'll drop you guys at home." Jung Min nodded. I turned to him, "You don't have to." 

"But I want to." Jung Min smiled. 

I smiled and nodded.

We all rode to my apartment in Jung Mins car. Once we got home I set up blankets on the floor for Tae Jun. I put both Min Sun and him to bed and then went back to Jung Min. "Thank you so much for today." I looked at him with meaningful eyes. He shook his head, "It was nothing. Are you going to sleep now?" I shook my head.

"I have to call all of my moms part time jobs and tell them she's too weak to work." I told him. "And then I have to look for another part time job." I sighed. 

"I'll help you then." I was too tired to argue so I just let him. We both sat down on the couch and I got my notepad. I scribbled two numbers on a sheet of paper and handed it to him, "These are two of her jobs, call them and explain. I'll call the other two. And then look for my new job." 

He nodded, "Alright then, Aja Aja Fighting!" I stared at him a little shocked but he just grinned at me. I cracked a smile and rolled my eyes and then dialed the first number. 

 

 

In about half an hour we were done and I was told the amount of severance pay we would get from each job. It wasn't much but it was helpful for this months rent. "So, what now?" Jung Min looked over at me with his hands in his lap. He was pursing his lips. 

"Finding a part time job for me." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Wait for me to get my laptop." 

"Ara." 

I got up and yawned walking into my bedroom to get my laptop and then came out as soon as I got it. I went and sat next to Jung Min again, "What time is it?" 

He looked at his watch on his wrist, "Twelve." 

"You should go home then!" I exclaimed.

He waved his hand, "Aniyo, I'm not even tired." Then he was cut off by his own yawn.

"Not tired, my ." I muttered as I unlocked my laptop and heard him chuckle. 

For about half an hour we were job hunting until my eyes became droopy and I fell asleep. 

 

"Oh this one looks nice, huh Sooyoon? Sooyoon-" He felt a weight on his shoulder and looked over to see that she had fallen asleep. He smiled, "Seems like someone was more tired then me huh? Cute hehe." He brushed her bangs away from her forehead and kissed it. 

Then he slowly took the laptop from her lap and placed it to the side, closing it. 

"Goodnight Sooyoon." 

Then Jung Min made himself comfortable and fell asleep himself, his head resting on top of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n;

01/07/12

I managed to update hehe :) Oh look their first kiss XD kindaa.