Chapter 10 - Do You Have Some Cash?

Making Her Mine

 

I scrunched up my nose as I slowly opened my eyes. It took me a full minute to realize what position I was in. My head was resting in the crook of Jung Min’s head while his head was resting on mine. We both fell asleep didn’t we? I better wake him up before Tae Jun wakes up and cries or something.

 “What’s the meaning of this?!”

Too late.

“Tae Jun, relax! We both just fell asleep job hunting.” I sighed as I managed to take Jung Min’s head off mine. I got up and laid down the snoring man, stretching his body over the couch.

“Tae Jun, do me a favor and pick up my mom from the hospital. Tell them I’ll pay the hospital fee’s later today.

“Okay, but babe. Where are you going?”

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, “Well I need to go talk to Mr. and Mrs. Park about getting a second job. Then I’ll pay the hospital fee’s and then job hunting.” I nodded to myself and then walked off to the bathroom to wash up.

 

“Yah.” Tae Jun poked the guy’s cheek with the side of a fork you can’t eat with.

“Yo.” He poked him again, glaring at him.

As if Jung Min felt the heated glare on him, he stirred and opened his eyes, “Who is it?”

Tae Jun snickered, “Yah, you’re the guy who was sleeping on the bench the other day weren’t you. Are you homeless or something?” Jung Min who was flustered at the teen who woke him up, with a fork, asked him such a question as soon as he got up. Then he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, “No, I’m not homeless. And have you seen Sooyoon?”

“Sooyoon’s out right now, she told me to pick up Omeoni. But she didn’t tell me what to do with you.”

Actually Sooyoon had specifically told him to let Jung Min sleep peacefully and not to bother him, but hey Jung Min to Tae Jun was a threat.

Jung Min got off the sofa and stretched his arms, “Okay, I’ll go with you then.”

“Not a chance.”

 

Today, Tae Jun found out just how persistent Jung Min is. Just like how Sooyoon did. But in a bit more of a annoying way. So here were both of the males in the hospital picking up Sooyoon’s mom. But then Jung Min did something unexpected, “Do you have any cash?” Tae Jun furrowed his eyebrows hardening the glare that he was already shooting towards Jung Min,  “What did you say?” Jung Min gave him a straight face, “You know what I said.”

Tae Jun pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath, “No, I don’t have any money.”

“Perfect, you can’t argue with me then.”

“What?”

“Here.” Jung Min handed him a couple of bills. “The hospital fees. I told Sooyoon I would pay them. And I’m not going to meet her mom yet, so I’ll be taking me leave. Annyeong.” Jung Min turned and walked away leaving Tae Jun speechless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n;

01/21/2012

double updating~~

 

and omfg the picture *spazz* isn't Jung Min a sweetheart? <333 sighh~