Chapter 2

The Prince Next Door

After a week on Monday morning, Hye Rim gets ready to moved away. She woke up at 7.00 a.m. and took a refreshing bath. Then, she packed in her clothes into her luggage and some important things such as phone, identity card and others in her sling bag. Her sister, Hye Na helped her with it. Then, both of them went downstairs to took their breakfast.

"Good morning, girls," their mom greeted while smiling.

"Morning, mom," they replied in unison and smiled back.

"Here, take some breakfast. I'm sure it'll be a long journey so eat a lot, okay?" she served them two pieces of pancakes each and a glass of juice.

"Okay, mom," she nodded and started to eat her breakfast deliciously when suddenly her phone vibrated.

 

Namja chingu :-

Hey girlfriend, you're up? If yes, call me now. If not yet, well sleep tight~

 

"Oh, gosh," she cursed under her breath while thinking whether she should reply or not.

"What's wrong?" Hye Na asked curiously while raising her brows.

"Who else?" she crossed her arm on her stomach and heaved out a sigh.

"What did he asked? Let me see," her sister wiggled her index finger and she gave her phone to her. She read it severely times.

"Don't reply then," she frankly said while passed the phone back. She nodded understanding.

After the breakfast, they carried the luggage downstairs and put it in her cousin's car.

Before she went in the car, she gave her mom a warm hug.

"I'll come back, mom," she smiled and gave a light peck on her  cheek. She turned to her younger sister.

"Take care of mom, okay? If I found out she's sick, I'm going to kill you," she narrowed her eyes and her sister cringed her nose.

"Okay, sis. Whatever you want," she nodded and hug her. After that, she waved and they waved back.

She quickly went in and greeted her long-time-no-see cousin.

"Hi, Kang Jun oppa. Long time no see," she smiled and he turned to her.

"Hi, saengie. Yeah, it's been a quite long time we haven't see each other," he said while started the car and sped off. "How's Hye Na? Still her childish-self?" he asked and she simply nodded.

"Oh, before that, what's actually the reason you wanted to move away?" he curiously questioned her.

She let out a sigh before answering. "You'll know it later."

"Okay then," he shrugged off while concentrating on the road.

At 10 in the morning, they arrived at a building of an apartment. It is quite spacious and large.

"So, here's the key and stay safe. About your house's bills, don't worry about it. I'll take care of that," he gave her the key house and she received it with a happy face.

"Thanks, oppa. You had helped me a lot," she said.

"No problem, saengie. Hm, maybe I should lead you there," he chuckled and she nodded.

He wrapped her arm around her shoulder and led her towards her new house. They arrived at the house happily. She unlocked the door and open the front door wide.

"Woah, oppa. This is amazing!" she cheered delightfully while clapping her hands. "Thank you so much!" she ran to gave him a hug.

"Okay, okay, kiddo. Stay safe always. If anything happens, call me," he smiled and she nodded. By that, he walked away leaving her with her brand new house.

"New home, new start. Bye-bye, 'boyfriend'," she smirked mischievously while emphasized the 'boyfriend' word.

She started to unpack her things and put them in the wide closet. After that, she took some snacks and ate them while watching some random shows on the television.

"I better tell about this to Hye Na," she thought while tapping her chin. She rose up and took her phone and quickly dialed Hye Na's number. She told everything about her new apartment and said how happy she was while Hye Na, on the other hand felt jealous about it.

"Aw, don't be jealous. You can visit me anytime you want," she said through the phone while laughing playfully.

"Ugh, whatever. Bye!" Hye Na hung up first while she still laughing evilly.

Then, there's a knock on the door that make her startled.

"Eh? Who's that?" she looked through the judas and saw an adorable guy standing infront of the door while wiping his hair. got slightly open and a bit startled when there's a knock again. She quickly opened the door.

"Can't you be a little bit more quiet?" he said while didn't look up at her.

"Pfft, he looks so terrible. So boast!" she thought while narrowed her eyes. "I apolagized," she bowed and the guy shook his head and walked away.

"What the--" she paused and watched where's he heading too. She was so shocked because the guy is her neighbour! "No way," she said in disbelief and quickly slammed the door hard.

"He's my new neighbour? That mischievous guy? , I'm not going to get a happy life, for sure," she sighed thousand times and shook her head.

Then, the night came. She's still stressed of how her new neighbour acted. "Why do I need to have an unpleasant life?" she said. "I must forget about that stupid jerk guy," she took a deep breath and let it all out.

"Okay, let's eat!" she rubbed her hungry stomach and make a bowl of udon noodles for herself.

 

She ate the noodles with appetite when suddenly there's a disturb when someone knocked on the door.

"Ugh, why now?" she put down the mee and look through the judas again carefully. She saw her jerk neighbour again but this time he's showing himself.

"What do you want?" was all the thing she said as she opened the door. He lifted up his face and she widened her eyes to see such a handsome face infront of her.

"Well, sorry for just now. I didn't know you're new here," he gave the most genuine smile that can melt every single girl out there, including her.

"U-Uh, that's okay," she slightly embarrassed of how she talked just now.

"Oh, I smell something nice in there," he said and quickly went inside her house without any permission.

"Yah! What are you doing?" she said as she feeling a bit angry and quickly closed the door.

"Udon noodles! My favorite! Can I have this?" he put his hand in the air and make a cute expression so that she would gave him the noodles.

But his 'aegyo' didn't worked for her. "What are you? A hungry boy?" she quickly took the bowl and continued eating.

He pouted. "Please?"

"No. Just go back to your house," she said and rolled her eyes. "Heh, I thought he's a mischievous guy. I'm wrong then," she thought.

"But I want to eat. I haven't eat yet," he stomped his feet and she let out a small chuckle.

"So? Make some yourself, big guy," she ignored him.

There's a silent for a while when he suddenly broke the silence. "Teach me."

"What?" she frowned.

"I said, teach me. Teach me how to make that udon noodles," he simple said.

"Look for someone else, please?" she raised her brows and that makes him sighed.

"Fine," he said and sat at her sofa.

"What do you want?" she narrowed her eyes annoyingly.

"My name is Lee Minwoo but you can call me TK. TK means Top Kid, and I'm the top here," he started to introduce himself without asking. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay," she shortly replied and again he pouted.

"Introduce yourself, ma'am," he said.

"Do I really have to?" she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, because we're neighbours," he proclaimed.

"Fine. I'm Hye Rim," she shortly introduce and went back to her noodles.

"How old are you?"

"19 this year,"

"Oh! You're one year younger than me!" he beamed happily.

"So? What are you happy about?" she asked.

"Yah, be polite to your oppa," he straighten himself and nodded proudly.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"Hm, why are you so cute?" TK thought as he secretly staring at her while she's watching the tv.

 


 

HEY, another update! Lame? Yeah, I know. Well, can you do me a favor?

Actually, I'm having a hard time thinking who would be her boyfriend.

Can you give me any suggestion? Thank you~

Do read, do comment. Do comment, do subscribe!