Chapter 1

The Prince Next Door

"Hey, where are you going?" her so over protective boyfriend suddenly asked as he popped of nowhere.

"Why do you want and have to know that?" she asked in a completely annoyed tone and rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm your one and only boyfriend," he said while emphasizing the 'boyfriend' word.

"Ugh, can you stop saying that nonsense?" she frowned and quickly walked away. When she was a bit far from him, he heaved out a sigh.

"Why can't you just understand me once?" he thought while shook his head.

 

On the other hand, she kept ruffled her hair roughly and sighed.

"I hope we could just break up and did not meet again," she frowned while bite her lower lips to restrained her anger.

She didn't mind of how people looks at her weirdly, talking to herself.

 

Hye Rim's POV

 

When I reached home, I straighly headed to my room and bumped my body on the bunk bed. I kept punching the pillow besides me to let out my anger heart.

"Yah, what are you trying to do? Kill that pillow of yours?" my younger sister, Park Hye Na joking around while giggling.

I rolled her eyes and continued punching the pillow.

"Relax, sis. What's wrong? Tell me. Relationship's problems?" she raised her brows.

"Shut up if you knew already," I said then buried my face on the punched pillow.

"Duh, I just want to help, can't I? What's wrong, baby boo?" she touched my chin as if I'm her pet dog.

"Yah, just get out!" I slapped her hand away and rolled my eyes.

"This is my room too. Take note," she said while stucked out her tongue and I let out a sigh.

"Hey, I can help you anyway," she said while take a seat beside me.

"How can you help me? You're just a kid who never experience love," I said.

"Well, I am. But that doesn't mean I can't help you, sis," she raised her left brows.

I quickly sit up while hugging a pillow. "So, how can you help me?" I asked while putting my palm on my chin.

"What about...you changed your phone numbers and moved away from here? I'm sure he'll never meet you again. Besides, I don't want him to be my brother-in-law," she pouted while shook her head.

"Nice suggestion and he'll never be your brother-in-law," I smiled and laughed sarcastically. "But, if I moved away, what about mom? She'll be mad for sure," I tilted my head to the left.

"Don't worry about mom. I'll tell her later," she gave me a warm smile.

"Aw, you're such a great sister!" I said while hugging her tight. I thanked her many times.

"I know, I know that I'm such a great sister in the world," she tapped her chin and showing some boasting pose.

"Okay, enough with that. You're not, actually." I said while stucked out my tongue.

She narrowed her eyes and quickly went out the room. "I hate you!" she stomped her feet while walking out.

"Yah! Stop being a kid!" I laughed hard and went to bed, smiling.

 

No One's POV

 

The next day, she woked up early and took a quick bath. Then, she went downstairs to find her mom was preparing for the breakfast.

"Good morning, Hye Rim-ah," her mom gave her a genuine smile while led her to the table.

"Where's that sleepy head?" the first thing she asked her.

"Still sleeping, mom," she chuckled and smiled.

Then, she quickly takes her breakfast which is a few sandwiches and a glass of orange juice. She ate deliciously.

"She had told me about that, yesterday," her mom broke the silent. "I wouldn't mind about changing your phone numbers but seriously? Moving away?" she frowned in dissapointment.

"But mom, that's the only way," she looked down and felt a bit guilty.

"Why don't you just tell him the truth? I'm sure he will accept it," her mom trying to convience for not moving away.

"It's not going to work, mom. I've always told him the truth, but he still never let me go," she said. "But don't worry, mom. I'm going to be okay," she gave her a genuine smile.

Her mom let out a sigh. "So when are you leaving?"

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"What?! That is too early. Can't you wait til' next week?" she asked while frowning.

"Okay, mom. I'll leave next week," she nodded at her mom.

"Um, you have a new house already?" her mom curiously asked.

"Yeah. Kang Jun oppa sponsored a house for me yesterday," she said as she mentioned her cousin and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

Her mom smile weakly. "Hm, okay. As long as you're fine, I'm fine with it."

"Thanks, mom," she said while hugging her mom.

"Hey, what did I missed?" Hye Na went down the stairs while widened her eyes. They broke the hugs.

"Nothing, sleepy head," her mom said while shook her head. "Hurry and take your breakfast. Or else, your sister and I going to finish it," she said teasingly.

"Okay, okay." Hye Na ran down the stairs and quickly went to the table and join them together.

 


 

Lame chapter, I know that. Sorry for being late *bows 180 degrees* :D

Do read, do comment. Do comment, do subscribe!