Chapter 3

The Prince Next Door

After a while, she turned to her wall clock and widened her eyes and almost choked her snacks.

"Yah, go home, now! It's 9.00 p.m. already!" she ordered TK to leave her house.

"But I'm too tired," he pouted then yawning. She rolled her eyes.

"I don't care. Your house is just besides me," she gave him a frowned and pointing to the main door but he just laid down on the long sofa.

"I'm going to sleep now. Good night," he waved and went to sleep on her sofa. She looked at him shockingly.

"Yah! Go away! This is my house!" she rose up from her seat and started to hit him on the shoulder.

"Don't disturb me, please," he said as staying half asleep and rubbed his eyes.

"Get out, now! Please!" she yelled at him and hit him again. Suddenly, her action stopped as he grabbed her both wrist.

"Bring me there," he looked at her straight in the eyes and closed it again.

"What?" she questioned him while narrowed her eyes.

"I said, bring me there," he repeated his sentences without hesitation. She heaved out a sigh and finally gave in.

She started to lift him up and placed his arm around her neck while he gets up lazily.

"Yah, stand properly," she ordered him. He gave her a sheepish smile and straighten his body. Somehow, her heart was beating hard and she couldn't understand why. "Why does this happened?"

She bring him out from her house and walked towards his house. "I hope we stay like this, forever," he thought while slowly opening his eyes and take a peek at her.

He was trying to find some reason why he was actually falling for this new girl whom he just met a few hours ago. He couldn't understand himself either.

"Here we are," she said as he woke up from his dreaming. 

"Oh, thanks," he rubbed the back of his neck and opened the door. As he walked in, he quickly turned to her.

"Thanks for today," he gave her a warm smile.

"I didn't do anything for you. Besides, I kept getting mad at you," she shrugged.

"You did. You make me feeling really happy with your appearance," he casually thought. He wanted to say those words but he kept his mouth shut.

She raised her brows and waved in front his face. "TK?" she called him. "What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing," he quickly shook his head. "You should go now," he said.

"Okay," she started to walks away and scratching her not-itchy head. "What's wrong with him? Weird,"

 

While TK was in his room, he wasn't even sleeping. He was thinking about something. No, someone. It's her.

"Is this too early to fall for her? Perhaps, this is called love from the first sight," he said to himself.

"I wonder does she had asleep," he took out his phone and dialed her number.

"The number you had dialed--" he shut his phone. "Maybe she's asleep."

 

Actually, she's not. She was cleaning her living room when suddenly her phone ringing.

She saw an unknowned number and she thought it's her boyfriend.

"Does he trying to find me?" she frowned while thinking about it. So she ended up didn't pick up the phone.

She went to her bedroom and laid on her comfy bed. "Wow, this feels great," she smiled.

She started to closed her eyes but she couldn't fell asleep. Then, his' face appeared on her mind.

"Why am I thinking about you?" she sighed and sat up. "What is this feelling?" she held her chest and shut her eyes.

"Ugh, I should call Hye Na," she took her phone from the bed side table and called her.

s"Yah, is mom asleep?" she asked through the phone.

"Hmm. Why did you call me at this time? I was sleeping," she yawned lazily.

"I was just asking. I'm bored," she pouted and sighed.

"Go find a new boyfriend. I'm sure you'll get happy. Okay, I'll hung up," she closed the phone and continued to sleep.

"Ugh, always talks about boyfriend. She should look for one too," she crossed her arms and laid back down.

Slowly, she drifted to dreamland.

 

In front of her house, there was TK with his pyjamas leaning against her main door while holding his chest.

"Why do I get this feeling too early? This is all your fault, Hye Rim," he said while shook his head.

"This is all wrong. What if you already have a boyfriend? I'm just going to feel the pain more," he said to himself.

He tilted his head backward a bit and let out a sigh. With that, he gets back to his house.

 


 

Sorry, short chappie D: I'm updating at 3.00 am! I only get the feelings to write at night, lol. 

I am still thinking about who will be her boyfriend. Needed some favor.

Do read, do comment. Do comment, do subscribe!