Chapter 4

The Prince Next Door

The next morning, Hye Rim woke up by the sun rays from her window. She strectched her whole body and took a peek at the desk clock on the bedside table.

"9.00 am? Ugh," she mumbled and sat up lazily. She heaved out a sigh. "This is too boring. No one came to my room to wakes me up, no one shouting my name,"

Without thinking any further, she took her towel and went to the bathroom to take a fresh bath. On her way to the bathroom, her phone vibrates. She quickly took her phone, hoping a message from her sister or her mom.

 

Unknown number ;

Are you awake? Go to your front door now :) - Top Kid

 

"How did he get my number anyway?" she curiously thought. She shook her mind off and quickly took an amazingly fresh shower. While she was showering, she didn't hear TK was knocking her front door crazily because of her time washing herself.

After 30 minutes, she'd done showering. "Ah, what a nice bath," she said. Then, she remembered about TK.

"Oops, I think I take to much time," she quickly wore a printed t-shirt and a jeans. Then, she turned to her phone. "Whattheheck? 30 missed calls? What does he want? Ugh."

She walked towards the door and unlocked it. "Yah, what do yo--" she shut after saw a fierce TK in front of her house. He was furrowing his eyebrows while heaving a sigh.

"What take you so long?! I was waiting here, 35 minutes!" TK suddenly burst up. Then, she titled her head to the left while waving her hand in front of his face.

"Hello, I didn't ask you to wait," she raised her left eyebrows. Then, he sighed.

"Fine, it's my fault. Sorry. But!" he stopped, and continued, "Since you're here already, let's go," he smiled and took her hand. She widened her eyes at his sudden action.

"Where are we going?" she said as she slowly took her hand out of his grip but then he pulled again.

"You're not letting it go and, somewhere. I'm bored so now I'm taking you out," he grinned and winked.

"What am I? Your girlfriend?" she narrowed her eyes and blew up her bangs.

"You will, someday," he mumbled, making it hard for her to hear.

"What did you say again?" she asked curiously. He quickly shook his head.

"Nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G," he spelled the alphabets carefully with some hand movements.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not that stupid," she rolled her eyes at his childishness. "So, where are we going again?"

"Somewhere. Let's go now!" he said as he pulled her hand towards the lift.

 

"Okay, so this is the place? Amusement park?" she asked and turned her head towards him.

"Yeah, why? You don't like it?" he asked, pouting.

She shook her head. "It's not that bu--" 

Before she could continue, he had already pulled her hand and buy tickets.

"So, where should we start first? Thrill rides? Roller coaster? Transport rides? Or Dark rides?" he asked, anxiously. 

"Woah woah, okay relax dude. I don't mind, you choose," she said. "How can he be older than me?"

"Okay, then let's go to roller coaster!" he quickly ran and get into the line. "Yah, hurry up!" 

She heaved out a sigh and quickly stand beside him. "Pssh, like a kid,"

Then it's their turn and they get on the ride. When they were on the roller coaster, they're having hard time to breath but still having fun by screaming and laughing. While she was having fun, she didn't realized that TK was looking at her.

"As long as you're happy with me, I'm sure I'll have a chance having you," he grinned happily and started to screaming again.

 

After the ride, they went off dizzy. "Uh, let's take a rest for a while," she said while huffing. He nodded and find a place to sit. Then, they found one and sat on it lazily. 

"Hey, want me to buy something? Ice cream or cotton candy?" he asked and took out his wallet. 

"Chocolate ice cream please," she said and smiled. "Okay!" he quickly ran to the ice cream store and ordered the ice cream. W

While he was buying the ice cream, Hye Rim's phone vibrate. You've got a meseji, nae maeumeul jeok ji

She took out her phone and saw a message. She opened and read it. 

 

Namja chingu :-

YAH! Where are you now?! I came to your house and your mom said you're not leaving there anymore. WHERE ARE YOU?!

 

She sighed heavily. "When will he stop bothering me?"

"Who?"

She jumped of suprise and saw TK behind her. "Who is he?" he said as giving her her ice cream.

"Uh, n-no one," she shook her head while stuttering.

"Tch, just tell me. I'll keep it as a secret, heheh,"  he took out his pinky finger.

Then she ended telling him everything, yes everything.

"He's my boyfriend whom I hate. He's too...you know, over-protective," she blurted out and bite her lower lips.

"Wait, I don't understand. He's your boyfriend but also your enemy? Is that it?" TK asked, clueless.

"Psh, no. I just hate him but not as an enemy. He's too much in taking care of me. He's scared I'll find another guy, he's scared I will hate him which I already did, if he didn't take care of me," she sighed and shook her head.

"Why she didn't tell me, she's taken?" TK thought to himself.

"TK, you're alright?" she waved her hands in front him.

"Oh, yeah," he nodded and thumbs up. "Well, in my opinion, you shouldn't hate him because he's still your boyfriend,"

"What? You're on his side now? Hmph, don't talk to me," she pouted, pretending to sulk.

"Haha, stop doing cute face and no. I'm on nobody sides okay," he chuckled and gave her a reassuring smile. "Now, continue eat your ice cream, or else it will melts," he ordered her and patted her head.

"Too bad, she's taken and I'll continue being single,"

 


 

Need help. URGENT. WHO WILL BE HER BOYFRIEND? I'm thinking of this three, Chunji of Teen Top, Daehyun of BAP or Gongchan of B1A4. Please help. Vote down here.