Back to square one.

Monday couple fantasy.

''silly guy, jeongmal... How could u bear to leave us, me?''

Few drops of tears escaped her eyes. Suddenly everyone knew I was looking at Jihyo with worried eyes, everyone turned to look at her.

''Ayyyy, monday couple is back, Kang Gary is back, dont cry. U are our team's ace!'' Jaesuk said that in a comfortable tone.

I've explained to them saying, it was me that wanted to go on a trip just for me and Jihyo, unfortunately she couldn't make it, and so i left for Jeju-do alone to relieve my stress and a short break. That gave everyone the impression that i wanted to leave. Nah, I can't put down the strong bonds i have for these people. Especially Jihyo. 

 

The next day, i went to a cafe where Jihyo always visit for her favourite cup of Americano. I ordered my cup of mocha latte and took a seat. When i sat, i saw a polaroid on the noticeboard. It was Jihyo, taken with the shop owner.

'Aigoo, what a sweet smile there.'

Although there were many games that involved coupling, photography, but none was related to me and Jihyo. I personally do want to take a polaroid picture with her of course, even had thoughts to go on 'We Got Married'. But then i thought, my love for her isn't a virtual one. I would want us to go out normally like any couples do. 

My Mocha Latte came. I took a sip and fished out a diary from my bag. I'm not that kind of style that would note down my daily events nor the kind of guy that would express my feelings and words very well. So I thought that, maybe a diary could help me. I began writing....

 

-Monday Couple, Kang Gary - Song Jihyo-

Day 1, Kang Gary ibnida, writing this diary to express things to u that i can't put it in words or to say in front of u..

 

Suddenly my mind blanked out. Jihyo is everywhere in my mind, i felt like i was fantasizing over her, to put it in another way, mesmerized by her. Her charms during games. She's definitely not like any other woman, someone who is extraordinary, i feel like we had to meet, to go on dates together. Thus, my words of truth eventually became doodlings of us, looking at the sunset, hand in hand, while her shoulders leaning on mine. In reality, i was daydreaming. -monggggg- Mong Gary.