Welcome home.

Monday couple fantasy.

As I walked out of the departure hall with light steps, I was filled with many thoughts. All about Jihyo. Damn why does she have to be so beautiful. Suddenly, i hear screams and shouts from everywhere in the airport.

 

''Kyaaaaa! Gary oppa!! Runningman kajima!!''

All over the place. I was shocked. Tears almost escaped from my eyes, tears of happiness of course. I was touched that there were many fans welcoming me back and thought that I'd leave Runningman. Of course not, it feels weird not to be teased as the Monday Couple. I left the airport feeling jubilant, I was back in the mood for Runningman, back in the mood for filming. A black van drove and stopped in front of me when i was about to call a taxi. 

''Ah mwoya... What is this, I just arrived Seoul....'' 

 

Two men, perfectly sculptured with muscular build, dressed in black tailored suits and a pair of black sunglasses. - Bodyguards.

I was grabbed into the van with a force similar to Jongkook's strength. Oh my this was the best surprise ever, inside the van was my family!

-Jaesuk, HaHa, Jongkook, Sukjin, Kwangsoo and last but not least, Jihyo. 

Everyone was just throwing their words at me, except Jihyo...

I just kept hearing ''Gary ya why u left without telling us, without a reason''

However, no matter how much they yell, Jihyo mumbled something very softly but i still could hear what she said.

 

 

So what did Jihyo said..? Find out more in the next chapter!