Getaway.

Monday couple fantasy.

 

 
 
 
It's been a tiring week of filming RunningMan and to follow up Leessang's upcoming comeback and album. I went home feeling so worn out, just empty my pockets and lie on my bed without a quick shower. It's been a hectic week for me. I told myself that I needed a short break, a short getaway between me and Jihyo. 
 
I forced myself to get out of my bed and took my phone and texted Jihyo. 
 
''Jihyo-ya, are u awake?''
 
After sending out the text, tiredness got the better of me and i fell asleep. Halfway through my sleep i heard my phone vibrating and ringing. I was so worn out that i couldn't leave my bed and i just continued sleeping.
 
The next morning, the sunbeams shone upon my bedroom. The first thing that came to my mind when I wake up was her reply.  In a hurry i remembered someone texted me last night, i got out of my single decked bed and checked my phone. It was Jihyo's reply.
 
''Oh yes oppa, i'm awake. What's up?''
 
I slapped myself lightly, thinking, ''Damn, I should have woke up at that moment to reply her text''  
 
And so I just replied, ''Oh sorry I fell asleep, I had a tiring week. I just want to ask if u want to go on a trip to Jeju Island, just the two of us enjoying? (:''
 
My heart pounded quickly as i was typing this message. I never had the guts to date Jihyo once, even though we were often disturbed as Monday Couple. A part of me were anticipating for her reply, but afraid she would turn down my date.
 
''You are the answer to a guy like me ringtone'' plays.
 
''Oh oh a reply!'' My heartbeat ran faster and faster when i unlocked my phone. 
 
''Sorry oppa, i've got filming to do. Why not ask Jaesuk oppa and others?''
 
Oh man... It feels kind of sad to know she has filming to do and I'm all alone to Jeju Island. Well, in any case I'll just go alone, to see if she misses me. 
 
-to be continued-