Jeju-do

Monday couple fantasy.

I arrived at Jeju-do, an island well-known for its sceneries and a romantic place for dating. I wished Jihyo was here with me. An escape from work, stress and the mental breakdown moments with Minsoo hyung-nim and Jongkook hyung. I wished i played better during elimination games, to show her my capabilities. 

In any case, I'm here to enjoy, to free myself from any form of stress - That is how articles of me ''leaving Runningman'' came about. 

 

''You're the answer to a guy like me ringtone'' plays.

'' Oh it's from Jaesuk hyung !'' ''Gary ya, are u leaving Runningman for real?''

I thought, I need a break. But i couldn't leave Runningman just like that. They are like a family. What about Jihyo? How would she think of me? A lot of unneccesary thoughts came into my mind. I tossed my phone on the computer desk and ignored his text message. Slowly, drifting to sleep.

 

Oh man I didn't know what to do. I told myself that I'll go back to Seoul in a few days time I guess. 

The next morning, my phone was bombarded with Jihyo's text messages. 

''Ya babo-ya, are u leaving Runningman?''

"Dont leave just like that?"

"I believe u went for a short break or a vacation, not because u want to leave us right?"

"Gary oppa, please reply my messages soon.."

 

I smiled as i was reading her messages. It shows that she cares, but a part of me was feeling guilty, for making them so worried. I've made my mind that I'll return to Seoul tonight. I felt blessed, knowing such good people in my life, knowing there's such a good girl that cares, however, not knowing how she feels towards me. So i packed up my travel bag, checked out of the hotel and returned to Seoul. 

 

Upon reaching the airport, as i exited the arrival hall, i was shocked !

''ggamjjak-iya!'' - It means surprised, shocked.

 

what do u think happened? What do u think Gary saw?