Khunri

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLc3y4Mglt0l08zHF93NG

Instead of Victoria on WGM with Nickhun Yuri was put on. 

1 year later~~~

Yuri was walking downstairs with a 8 1/2 minh pregnant belly. Nickhun was cooking breakfast for both of them. "Oppa! I'm hungry hurry up!" Nickhun smiled "Okay! It's almost finished." Yuri came in and sat carefully. 

"Your damn super !" 

"You weren't complaining when I did it." Nickhun smirked. "Where's my food?" Nickhun came in with two plates of food. 

They finished eating when Yuri screamed "Oppa the baby's coming!" Nickhun got everything and went to the hospital he was calling Taecyoon, Wootae, Jaysica, Soowon, Sunsun, Sufany, and Junhyo. 

In the room~~

"I ING HATE YOU!! I'M GONNA CHOP YOUR OFF!!" she screamed while squeezeing his hand. 

"Yuri you're gonna have to push 1, 2,3!" 

"AHH!!!" 

"Half way there." Nickhun was basically crying becuase of two reasons Giriy was half way into the world and Yuri was breaking his hand. 

"Baby almost there keep pushing." after 3 more pushed you could here Giriy crying. 

Yuri was crying "She's beautiful." Yuri held her then gabe her to Nickhun "Hold her I'm going to sleep." He nodded he walked out in the waiting room with Giriy everyone cooed over her. After everyone got to hold her they went home. 

Nickhun and Yuri stayed in the hospital and then got to go home. 

2 months later~~~

Nickhun was carrying Giriy down the stairs with Yuri "Oppa thank you." 

"Why?" 

"You gave me a baby." 

"Yuri I should be thanking you because you carried her for 9 months and gave birth to her." 

Yuri smiled "I love you Oppa" 

"I love you too." 

They sat in the living room on the couch. Nickhun got Giriy and out her in her crib (The net things. I had one I loved.) 

if someone walked in it would be a picture perfect family.