SeoChan

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHMsUJzyUCqtyi-DF8rh

 

Seohyun the maknae of SNSD was dating Chansung from 2pm. Only SM and JYP knew. 

Chnasung woke up to find Sehyuns side of the bed empty. Seohyun was down stairs feeding their 2 month old son JaeJoon. Chansung watched them and when they were done he took JaeJoon upstairs and changed him. He came back downstairs and put JaeJoon in his bouncer. He walked to the kitchen door way and hearing seohyun sing Gee ~Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeodabol su eobseo

Sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab

Eotteoke hajyo (eotteokhajyo)
Tteollineun maeum (tteollineun mameunyo)
(Dugeundugeundugeundugeun) dugeun dugeungeoryeo bamen jamdo mot irujyo~

They started danceing to it. Seohyun stopped and started laughing then Chansung stopped and pouted "What?" "Who Knew Chansung from 2pm knows the dance to Gee and the lyrics" Chansung looked at her kissed her cheek and walked to JaeJoon and picked him up. Chansung started tickling him and he giggled. 

Seohyun shouted "Breafasts ready!" Chansung carried him the the kitchen  and sat him down (I'll post a picture of what they ate i can't describe it) After they got done Chansung cleaned the plates while Seohyun took Jaejoon to the living room. they sat on the couch and Seohyun was playing peek~a~boo with JaeJoon and he was giggleing. 

Chansung sat next to them they had a lazy day (they had no scheldule and when they do one of their parents take JaeJoon they live close to them) It was night and JaeJoon was changed , put in his pajamas, and fed. Chansung and Seohyun was down stairs "Oppa hen can we tell our fans about us?" Chansung looked at her "I don't know but I a confrence in 3 days i can tell them then." Seohyun smiled "Ok oppa lets go to bed I'm tired" They did and Seohyun fell asleep lisetning to his heart beat. 

3 days later

The press was asking them questions they found out Taecyoon, Khunri, Wootae, Sufany,  Jaysica (I know Jay's not in 2pm but pretend he is), and Junhyo is real. Chansung stood up "I have an annoucement. Only SM and JYP know this but i have been dateing SNSDs makanae since CABI filming two years ago. We have a baby boy that is 2 months old. Thank you for listening." They all bowed and left.

When Chansung got home he heard Seohyun talking to her "Yes Umma I'm fine. I asked him to. Love you too umma bye!" Chansung hugged her from behind and kissed her neck "I missed you" Seohyun turned around "I miss you too" They kissed slowly.

JaeJoon giggled and they both turned to him Chansung picked him up and sniffed him "How's daddys boy?" Chansung took him upstairs and changed him into his pajamas. He was fed and put to sleep. Seohyun stood beside him "I love you" Chansung looked into her brown eyes "I love you too" 

Jaejoons pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP1w04a6kNXFfl9G9gTa4