WooTae

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv_TiWHrweaWxlfLBLh46  

When the leader of SNSD found out she was pregnant how was she gonna tell her boyfriend that she was? But that was 9 months ago.

Now 2 week old HyoRim was in her Appas arm looking up at him. She had her  Ummas personality and her Appas smile. HyoRim was being fed by her Appa he was smiling. Taeyeon woke up and went to HyoRims room and saw she was gone and then heard HyoRim crying. She ran downstairs "Is she ok?! Did you feed her and change her?!" WooYoung looked up "I was about to babe calm down" Taeyeon gave off a nervous smile. 

She picked HyoRim up and kissed her head then WooYoung kissed her. "Oppa I can't believe we've been together since Win Win and now  we have a 2 week old. Do you think we went fast?" WooYoung looked at her shocked "No our maknaes were together for as long as we were and they have 2 month and a 3 month old." (TaecYoon and ChanSeo) 

WooTae decided to go to the park Taeyeon was pushing the stroller when fans came up to them. Fan 1 "Awh! She's so adorable!" Fan 2 "She is she got it from her parents." Taeyeon smiled and bowed so did Wooyoung. It was around 7 pm when they got home and HyoRim was warn out, 

They went to Sufanys house and talked with them. Tiffany and Taeyeon were catching up on everything "I can't believe you to have a baby girl" "Me too Fany" Taeyeon checked her phone and said "It was fun talking to you two but we need to head home it's almost HyoRims bedtime" They hugged and got in their car. WooYoung was driving and saw HyoRim was asleep.

"She's such an angel" Taeyeon looked and said "Yes she is and we did a pretty good job" Wooyoung laughed while pulling in the driveway. They got inside and Taeyeon fed her and Wooyoung changed her. When Wooyoung got changed and so did Taeyeon. They were downstairs and were watching the news. 

It was around 10 pm when Taeyeon fell asleep Wooyoung noticed and carried her to their bed and covered her up and kissed her head. He whispered "I love you" He fell asleep and Taeyeon put her legs over him and kept sleeping 

HyoRims pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Q1v0KBIgJwXXbPl3ffR Taeyeons pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUAvpCV8rB0p3fT4h9SpH

Wooyoungs pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGZYX3GLhXN4E-JGNAyKK