JaySica

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJAVz3CcLqQhKUW0-XMJo

Jessica woke up when she heard Jin crying she looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 2 am. She got when someone grabbed her hand "Babe were are you going?" Jessica looked at him "Jins crying" Jay sighed and said "Go back to sleep I'll take care of him." 

"Are you sure?" she asked "I'm positive" She layed backed down ~taking care of a baby is hard~ she pouted and fell asleep. She woke up again at 8 am and turned to find her boyfriend gone. 

Jay was downstairs with Jin saying "You're gonna be like your mother. You're gonna be an ice prince." Jessica yelled "NOT FUNNY!!" 

"And here she comes." Jay smirked "The ice princess is alive!" Jin giggled "I know it's funny, just don't wind up like her." Jessica walked in singing Hoot and dancing to it. Jay laughed "You can dance?"

"Yes" she grabbed Jin "Bu-but you dance and we can't have ? Not fair babe not fair!" 

"Oppa get over it" she put jin in the play pin they had in the living room. she walked over to him and whispered "Maybe if you're good today we can have some fun after Jin goes to sleep." Jay gulped and nodded. 

9 pm 

Jin was changed and was put to bed "Sica I was good today don't I get something?" he asked and winked Jessica pushed him on their bed and crawled on top of him and kissed. (Since i at girl and boy I'll just skip it)

Jay was laying on his back with Jessica next to him "That ~gasp~ was ~gasp~ amazing babe." Jessica blushed "Told you I would reward you" she smiled. ay kissed her cheek and got up to put clothes on and so did Jessica. They both took a shower (in seperate bathrooms) when they were done Jessica checked on Jin and saw he was okay.

She walked to their shared room and saw Jay was asleep. She crawled into their bed a fell asleep. 

Jins pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrMZt7qQkbPeBLBCj-sI_