TaecYoon

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStHoX3BMvp0MN-vqcyMR6

 

 

Taecyon and Yoon were walking by Han River. Taecyon was pushing a double seated stroller that had GiGi and YoonYi in it. "Oppa I'm glad were together" Taecyeon smiled "Me too and we have adorable daughters. I wonder were they got that from?" Taecyeon looked at her and Yoona blushed. 

"Yuri and Jessica called me" Taecyeon looked at her "Why?" They wanted to have a get together with the rest of the group. "That's good then" "They also wanted me to bring you and the girls"  YoonYi started crying. 

They fed her and then went and put the girls in the backseat. They were talking when Yoona noticed they were asleep "They look like angels" "That's because their Umma is one" Yoona blushed when he kissed her hand and said "Why are so cheesy all of a sudden?" Taecyeon stayed silent and they drove home.

They went and put the girls to bed. When they changed them they got changed themselves and went to their room. Yoona was laying on the bed waiting for Taecyeon. "Oppa! Hurry up. I need to snuggle with you so i can go bed!" Taeceon laughed "Hold on babe"

He walked out then got down on one knee. "Yoona we have been dating since that episode of Strong heart, you have given me two more precious angels and well i think we need to take it a step further. Will you marry me?"

Yoona was shocked and had open. "It's ok if you don't wa-" "Oppa! YES I WILL MARRY YOU! " She jumped on him and kissed him passionately. Then the babies started crying . Yoona took the ring then went into the girls room Taecyeon soon followed after. "I love yoU" Yoona looked up from GyGy and smiled "I love you too" 

GyGys: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkW2r0TEsZvCIdpNCg_Cf    YoonYis: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz34heolJ4BVDp6GD-P-L