A couple is born

Sky Dragon

 

Sora’s POV

We pulled up to the wedding venue, I gasp, and it was so pretty. I jumped out of the car fast and ran inside yelling to Leeteuk. “Can you get my bag please Oppa?” I knew I didn’t need to wait for his response as I ran inside. As I ran inside I was met with the site of Megumi there stomping her feet I stop and smiled, “Gomenasi!” I bowed although I knew she would never forgive me for a little while.

Megumi touched my head and I looked up “Your fine you were busy Nago explained the whole thing.” I blinked the Nago, wow marriage has changed him, well as its changed me even if it’s a fake marriage. I blushed at the thought of Leeteuk and it didn’t go unnoticed by Megumi.

“Ohh your blushing is it Leeteuk.” I nodded and then put my hands to my face, “Just don’t tell him yet I like him.” She went wide eyed as she pointed behind me. I slowly turned to see Leeteuk and Wataru translating what we were saying. My eyes went wide as I took Megumi’s hand and ran.

I cannot take this why was Wataru translating for Leeteuk and the other. Now I can’t show my face around them again.

 

Leeteuk POV

I stood there and blinked, Sora likes me too?! Tell me did she just say that, in Japanese her native tongue. I hugged Wataru from Translating, “Thank you.”  I said in Japanes, he of course replied back in broken Korean “You know…Shes gonna hurt me for this.” I blinked, wait why?

As if reading my mind Wataru tries to reply, “Umm because she was scared you wouldn’t like her back, and even more now that you know what or who she is.” I blinked, dang how did he learn Korean so fast? I nodded then ran after them getting to the door Sora and her friend were at.

I knocked and waited, “What?!” Sora replied, sounds like she is crying? “I want to talk to you about what you said.” Sora took a deep breath I could hear it “You don’t like me right? Cuz of what I am I get it…” I shook my head, right she can’t see me.

“Sora you foolish girl I love you!” I yelled at the door, my feelings getting the better of me because of what she just said. “I don’t care what or who you are I would still love you!” I put my hands to the door and put my forehead to it as well, “I want you to be mine Sora!”

She opened the door and looked at me, “W-What?” I looked at her and pulled her into a kiss to which she kissed me back. “I want you for myself your mine.” Sora nodded and blushed and I hugged her close. Shes mine, she my girlfriend not just my wife on TV my girlfriend someone pinch me!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Welll guess whos back?!

And since I am a good author I updated today!

Short little one cuz I have a headache but an update none the less =)

Soo they are a couple yeah I told you but more twist and turns next chapter the wedding!

I will see you will next chapter! ^^