Sora's Secret

Sky Dragon

 

As the sunset on Seoul, a man ran across the town. Running from a woman who was walking as if she had almost all the time in the world. Which she did, strange anyone who was watching this happen would think she was out for a walk and the man was just paronid. The man came to a dead end as the woman walked in front of him.
 
"No please dont!" The man yelled at the woman whos face was unreadable behind her black hood. She pulled it down and her face looked unforgiving, cold almost. "Why did you fall in love with a human?! What is so great about them?" She asked the man her eyes following his every move.
 
The man backed up and hit the wall behind him, "Umm I dont know my Queen! Please spare me." The eyes of so called Queen became stained glass as she took off the glove she had on her right hand as a mark of a queen in the chess game with a rose in the middle appeared. "You know its aginst the rules to fall in love with a human!" The Queen said putting her hand in front of him as the moon turned a blood red and purple fire came out of her hand and the man shatter into thin air.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I sighed as I sat backstage at a show watching my friends, Yoona and Dara on the show they both preformed but I had yet to MC Music Bank. I yawned as I looked around the dressing room. I then stood up and walked out of the room wondering if Super Junior was here.
 
I walked past the dressing rooms and saw Super Junior's name on the dressing room. I smiled,  then all of a sudden I heard a volin and ran from the dressing room. As I ran out the door to Super Juniors dressing room opened and Leeteuk poked his head out.
 
"Sora!" Leeteuk yelled as I looked "Ohh I am sorry Leeteuk Oppa I am kinda in a hurry I will talk to you soon." I ran out of the door as Leeteuk gave me a weird look but smiled as the door closed behind me. "Come back safe, Princess."
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
I ran to the tower as a monster was attacking, I sighed, "SAGA!" A little UFO looking thing came flying above my hitting the monster as it went on my belt. I took a sword looking thing and put it in the belt and took it out a red glowing string connecting the belt and the sword. 
 
"HENSHIN!" I yelled as she was surrouned with glass and it shattered leaving a King looking person. The King put the sword to her face and she ran to the monster hitting it. But as she turned the moster cut her arm. Of course the Mosnter knew who this was and was scared knowing what was coming next.
As she put the sword in the belt again connecting it with a red glowing string.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I walked back into Music Bank long enough for me to MC and then go back to my dressing room. I walked back but saw Leeteuk waiting at the door, for me? I didn't really know. He looked up and saw me and smiled getting up and walked over to me. "Sora! I wanted to talk to you." I walked meeting him half way and smiled.
 
"What is it Oppa?" I asked trying to cover my arm, where the cut was from my fight earlier. Leeteuk bushed looking at his hands and putting them together then rubbed them together. "Well...I want to.. do you..would you like to go on a date with me?" 
 
My eyes widened and I moved my hand to my face, "I would love to Oppa!" We both smiled at each other and looked at each other before Leeteuk got a hold of his senses, "So um Tomorrow after um We Got Married is okay right?" He asked taking my hands in his.
 
I nodded, "Y-yeah that works." I whispered as he brought one of my hands to his lips, making me blush a dark red. Leeteuk smiles at me then noticed my arm, "Sora...What happened?" He pointed to my arm about to touch it but I moved away.
 
"Umm nothing I fell down when I left here." I answered covering my arm looking at the floor. Leeteuk moved my hand and looked at it and gasp, "Is that glass?" I covered my arm fast and ran away gasping.
 
Leeteuk POV
 
I followed after Sora, but she came to a dead end and sighed sitting down. "Well well well, the Queen is having the same feelings shes trying to prevent." I hid behind the wall as a creepy looking man was behind her. I clenched his fist, this guy gave off creepy vibes and he called  Sora Queen I was jealous.
 
"Oh shut up Bishop, really Tiga should have gotten rid of you. You creep me out, I know my duities and I have been doing them." Sora said looking up at the so called Bishop who glared down at her, his face close to hers. "Oh no you havent my Queen. You also fell in love with a human."
 
I from behind the wall gasp, 'Shes not human...' I had no idea thats threw me for a loop. "Well Queen shame that you only have to marry Tiga since hes the king." Sora stood up and growled as her skin became stained glass, I looked and my eyes became wide, thats not Sora it couldnt be.
 
"I will not be marrying Tiga and he knows that! What are you doing in South Korea anyways Bishop? My trip to Japan wasnt till this weekend for Nagio's Wedding!" The Bishop held up his hands in started to back away. I didnt know why, was she powerful?
 
"I am sorry my Queen, I am here to help you with your job." The Bishop put a hand to his mouth realzling what he just said. Sora laughed, "Really?" She lifted up her hand and a queen in a chess piece with a rose in the middle. "Well I could finish my job right now...Hmm shall I Bishop last time I checked you were in love with a Human as well...Hmm?" 
 
The Bishop bowed his head, "My apologies Queen, I will take my leave." Sora put her hand down and the symbol disappearded. I looked at everything and thought I should walk from behind the wall. Sora looked up at him then gasp as the shatter glass became her normal skin.
 
Sora POV
 
I gasped seeing Leeteuk come from behind the wall and made my skin turn back to normal. Oh no did he see all that? Did he just hear about Tiga? Did he hear I wasn't Human, as I thought this he walked over to me.
 
"What...are you Sora?" Leeteuk asked as he sat next to me. I looked around scared to answer, "I am..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well first chapter ^^

What you think? 

Next chapter will be Siwon's Secret Be prepaired =)