Well...this is new.

Sky Dragon

 

Siwon POV

 

We all walked in the building and I shut the door, no one was around it was break for the day. Leeteuk set Sora on the floor and held her hand her hair whispering sweet nothings to her from what it looked like. I looked up and Dara went past me and my heart skipped a beat. My hand flew up to my heart, “Clam down…” I whispered to it.

Dara turned and faced me, “Oppa what was that out there?!”  I blinked and blushed a bit and put a hand to my mouth. Sora hurry and wake up! You know I can’t take Dara talking to me, my one weakness. I cleared my throat. “It was what it looked like.” I started off trying to look cool.

“BIGBANG was trying to destroy Sora, no big deal.” I covered my mouth as soon as the words flew out of my mouth and looked everywhere BUT Dara. “Umm what I mean, you see.”

“He means that it wasn’t a big deal for us because it happens to us all the time.” Oh Sora thank you for waking up…Wait God I would like to thank you for this waking of Sora all praise God. Amen. I sighed and looked to her who nodded at me trying to sit up with the help of Leeteuk.

Dara laughed and looked at me, “Really Oppa? Trying to act cool?” I shook my head Dara isn’t talking to me right. Okay yeah I am the only Oppa who spoke so I put my hand behind my head and smiled then moved said hand and gave a thumbs up. “Yeah I am the coolest.” CRAP, why did I say that. Of course the little Siwon in my head was hitting me.

But on the outside I was cool and Dara just shook her head, YES Siwon at least she laughed start! Ohh yeah! “Siwon!” I looked over at Sora and raised an eyebrow, “What?” I asked not noticing all the stares I got. “You were just fangirling…No Fanboying why?” Sora gave me the ‘”I know what you were doing look.” I just smiled and replied, “Because we won.”

Sora rolled her eyes at the word WE, hey I helped too woman. Leeteuk just shook his head and looked at me and mouthed the word ‘Love?’ and pointed to Dara I nodded my head then looked around. Yoona was trying to calm down freaking about Sora being hurt, she kept saying she was fine. The other members were watching laughing at Yoona’s protectiveness to Sora, almost like a sister which is what the three girls acted like most of the time. I heard them call it a Homance, whatever that is..

Sungmin stood up and looked at us all “Okay so explain guy’s what’s going on here? What was that?” I took a deep breath, my side then Sora’s since she can’t really talk much yet. I took a deep breath and sat on a box that was close by looking around.

“You know how I am not here for all our performances or dance practices?” Everyone nodded their heads and I continued, “I am actually a Spy a real one not like in our song, I won’t for an organization that protects the world from Sora’s kind.” I looked to Sora as everyone else did, “What I am not evil?” Everyone laughed, but Dara sat next to me. “So you a Spy? Whats your Code name?”

I laughed, “007.” Everyone gasp, yeah I was the GUY the one in the movies yeah I am that cool. “Like the one in the movies wwe watched?” Ryeowook asked and I nodded my head. Everyone smiled, “Wow we know the real 007!” I heard Shindong yell out and gave his laugh.

Yoona nudged Dara and smiled, I noticed she was blushing. Wait, wait hold the phone, does she like the idea of a spy? If she does I am in, so in! That’s how I can get Dara to like me Super cool spy status! I looked to Sora who just shook her head; I think she knows everything I am thinking. Really!! Its scary!

I looked to her, “I guess you should explain yourself Sora.” She nodded her head and sighed. “Well lets start with number one, I am not Human, well Half Human. I am half Fangire like BIGBANG only they are full Fangire.” Yesung got close to her face and looked at it “So that’s Why your face becomes stained glass?” She nodded her head.

“Also Key from SHINee is one; he is the Bishop of the Checkmate four.” She continued gasping for breath, “I am the Queen of the race and there is only one more other person who is here in South Korea who is the Rook, his name is Zelo of B.A.P.” My eyes really went wide then, wait now we know who were protecting, Key and Zelo. This is gonna be one heck of a battle how are we going to do this?

Soras phone rang and she picked it up, “Taiga! No I am about to go to the airport….Nooo..Wait yeah okay there after Key and Zelo what was I supposed to do? Watch? Well you guys can yell at me when I get there! Kivat is on his way back! Bye.”  She shut her phone and started to get up.

“Wait!” Leeteuk yelled, “Where are you going now?” She looked at him and smiled touching his cheek. “Well we have a wedding to go to everyone get packed! We’re leaving for Japan in 3 hours.”

I smiled a trip to Japan with Dara. I can’t wait but something feels off like someone’s watching me. I turned around and noticed the door was a little open but nothing was there. Why does it feel like this trip to Japan is going to be one heck of a fight?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well yesh its alll In Siwons POV!

Ohh and look she updated again?

Shocking I know! o___O

lol xD

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

See you next one! ^^