The story behind them

Sky Dragon

 

Dara POV

 

I have been calling Sora all day, Yoona and I were sitting here waiting for her. Sora said she would be back really fast after going to the Super Junior MV shooting. “That’s it!” I stood up and put my phone in my pocket. “I can’t wait for her any longer!” I started to walk towards the building where Sora walked.

Yoona look up from her phone and ran after me “Hey! Ugh tell me where we are going?!” I looked back at her, “To get Sora of course! That girl has been taking too long and all she was gonna do is say Hi to Leeteuk!”  Yonna ran next to me and smirked and I blinked at her. “They are making out!” Yoona smiled then laughed.

I shook my head, “Yeah Sora? No they wouldn’t b…” I stopped in my tacks as I saw BIGBANG there. Why were they here? “Why is BIGBANG here?” Yoona asked and I shook my head. Why was T.O.P skin…was that stained glass? We spotted the other Super Junior Members and ran over to them, and Leeteuk was with them.

“What’s going on?” I asked Leeteuk who looked at me and then looked back at the two figures with their back turned to us. “Sora and Siwon are fighting BIGBANG. They are Fangires.” He said looking at us then back at them, I saw his fist clenched. “Wait… What is a Fangire?” Leeteuk looked at me then sighed, “Well from what Sora told me…”

 

Flashback Leeteuk POV

 

“I am... a Fangire.” I looked at Sora as she said that blinking my eyes. “What is a Fangire?” I asked sitting next to her on the rock. “Fangires stained glass vampires who feed off of Humans, well there life energy. They can look like Humans and people wouldn’t know. Some Fangires are good and some are bad.”

I nodded at her words taking it all in then looked where the Bishop left. “Who was that guy and why did he call you the Queen?” Sora looked at me and then looked at her hands that were in her lap. “Well the Bishop is really Key from SHINee, which is why I asked why he was in South Korea. Doing promotions in Japan right now and he’s the only one that came back here. As for why he called me Queen, well I am the Queen of the Fangire.”

My eyes widened, so she wasn’t human and Key wasn’t either. Okay Breath Leeteuk breath, she is still the person you love the most, even if she doesn’t know it yet. “Oppa? You know I am only half Fangire, I am half human.” I looked at her and smiled a smile that showed my dimple. Sora laughed at me, gosh that is a beautiful sound! Can I hear that all the time please?

I looked at her and she looked away, “You heard about Tiga right?” I nodded my head and then brought my hands to her chin turning her to face me. “I did but I like you a lot Sora, and when the time is right I will ask you a question.” Sora blinked at me confused by my words, which put a smile on my face.”

 

End of Flashback

Sora POV

 

I looked at T.O.P who smirked and became and looked at the other members who faces also became stained glass. “Well looks like the two sailor scouts want to protect the world!” G-Dragon said to us as her circled around us. “They look like a couple!” Daesung added, making me very mad I put the red sword to my face and yelled as it hit Deasung making him fall on the floor rolling.

“Siwon and I are not a couple! Hes my Childhood friend!” I looked over at Leeteuk who put his fist up to me as if to say ‘Kick their butts!’ I nodded but felt something hit me throwing me to the floor. I looked up and saw T.O.P above me.

I kicked T.O.Ps legs making him fall down as I jumped up. “Well it would be easier to fight in your fangire from hm? Then I wouldn’t have to kick your you looking like that!” I smirked under the hood as I looked at Siwon who was busy taking care of G-Dragon and didn’t notice that Dara was watching us. I laughed then they all transformed into their fangire forms and I heard a bunch of gasps as Siwon and I looked at them. “Inside now!” I yelled as they all ran in and my attention turned to BIGBANG.

This was going to be one heck of a fight and its 5 against 2, where is Kivato when you need him?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well look another chapter! ^^

Man this is different then what I have written before XD

But I plan to update my other story soon since I havent updated in forever

So I hope this answered the question about Sora and Siwons relationship, they trained together and stuff. 

Siwon was her Childhood friend when Sora moved to South Korea

So there you go till the next chapter :D