Running Man Special Episode - Final Part

Surprised Event, Running Man Show~!!!

The current who still survived right now were Yooruce Willis, the Commander, MongJi, Big Nose Hyung ( so unexpected! ), little Pororo, the pretty ice princess and and also out charming prince! But still no one had found where the key location.... Tsk,tsk,tsk~~

Jihyo was sitting on a bench, taking a rest for a while...

Walking all day along in this wide, big dreamland making her feeling tired and even her feet arching a bit right now.... 

Hurmmmm, it's so hard to find where the key is.... Grrrrrr!!!! 

"Jihyo-aa!!" someone called her name then. Jihyo looked up, finding that Jaesuk was going towards her, also looking tired. "Ohhh,oppa..." she just responded, smiled at him a bit. Jaesuk also sat on the bence, leaning his body on the bench, a bit panting. 

"Oppa... Don't you think today mission was difficult?? I couldn't find the key anywhere!! Even the clues to know where the key location also nowhere to be found!" Jihyo expressed out after few minutes of silence. Jaesuk was restless, shoving his shoulder. "Molla, Jihyo-aa... I'll also confused today, not coming to my sense. All I just found was this thing!" Jaesuk suddenly blurted out to Jihyo. 

Jihyo turned to look at Jaesuk, widen eyes looking at an object that he was showing towards her.

"What is this??" Jihyo asked, pointing towards the object. "I don't know... Just found it in a treasure chest that was hidden..." Jaesuk said then, not knowing that his secret already known by Jihyo... Tsk, tsk, tsk!!! Jihyo pressed her lips. Hurmmmm.... "I just bumped to Jong Kook just now and also Suk Jin hyung. Both of them were also clueless for today mission." Jaesuk added then, not looking at Jihyo. 

"I've seen Jessica just now, walking all by herself." Jihyo also said. 

Both of them just sat there for a long time.... Resting or thinking?? Don't know~~

Ji Suk Jin out!! Ji Suk Jin out!!

"Bwoh?!!

Both Jihyo and Jaesuk gasped in surprised, startled by the sudden announcement! Both of them looked at each other. "Oppa... Who's the one who removed-...."Jihyo didn't finished her sentence, looking at Jaesuk who also seems surprised just liked her! 

Jaesuk shoved his shoulder, not knowing....

The people who can removed Big Nose Hyung nametag was Jessica, Haroro, Jong Kook and also Jaejoong. Both of them couldn't do that since they were together when the announcement were made. 

Back to the reality of the story how Big Nose Hyung was out just liked this...

Haroro and the Commander were walking together, talking about something, discussing maybe. Jong Kook as usual, trying to let Haha know about the main point of today Individual Race, acting liked his couch! Kekekekek!! Just then, both of them met up with Big Nose Hyung which seems--...

"Hyung!!! What you're hiding behind your back?" Haroro asked, looking at Suk Jin hyung with curiousity. 

Suk Jin shook his head. "Aniya!! There's nothing behind my back, Haha-aa..." Suk Jin tried to lie at him, hidding the thing that he just received just now. Jong Kook and Haha took step forward, went closer towards Suk Jin hyung. "Yahhhh, you both!!" Big Nose Hyung yelled out, tried to run away. But, as unlucky one the little Pororo be able to catch him up on guard although it was a bit difficult since Suk Jin was struggling hard.

"Yaaa, Haha-aa... Hold him tight!" Jong Kook ordered then, also came to help Haroro. 

Both of them then held Suk Jin tightly making him so difficult to move around. Jong Kook acting liked a police man then searching all over Big Nose Hyung body only to found two things! A stopwatch and also whistle?!! Then without any warning, the little Pororo made his move towards Big Nose Hyung back before...

"Mianhae hyung! Mianhae!" Haha told Suk Jin hyung, holding his nametag in his hand grip.

Big Nose Hyung was blank, expressionless of what Haha and the Commander just did to him. And---... That's how our Big Nose Hyung also got out from this race... Tsk, tsk, tsk~~ Well, at least his wish had been granted for not to be the first person to be eliminated! :D 

Jong Kook and Haha then took a look at the thing that they found out from Suk Jin hyung. "Hyung, what the meaning of this item?" Haha asked, confused looking at those two items. Jong Kook also clueless not knowing. Just then, the PD-nim came towards both of them. "Jong Kook-shhi, Haha-shhi..." the PD called them.

Both of them turned to look at the PD. "Haha-shhi... Since you're the one who removed Suk Jin nametag, you can get both of his item." the PD said, smiled at Haha. Haha gasped! Not to mention also Jong Kook was surprised!! "Bwoh?!! Then, what about me?!" asked Jong Kook, unsatisfied of what he just heard. "Mianhae, Jong Kook-shhi... It was written in the note of this item that the person who removed the nametag can have the item." the PD explained towards Jong Kook politely. 

Jong Kook sighed then.... Ahhhhh, what a bad luck!!!! 

"Jinjja?! I can get this two item... Can't I just give one to Jong Kook hyung?" Haroro asked then, feeling bad towards his beloved hyung since he also helped him just now. The PD shook his head then. "You can't. It will break the rules then." the PD stated. Haha nodded then, watching the PD walked away with Big Nose Hyung then. 

Back To Someone Else

"Use the thing wisely, young man.... If you use this thing wisely, you might have a big chance to win for today race." 

Jaejoong looked at the item that was given to him, looking at Dong Wan PD who was dressed up as a fairy---...?? Hahhahahha!!!! :D 

The PD then ordered the little child who brought Jaejoong just now, telling him to take Jaejoong to the dreamland back. The little child then nodded, assuring Jaejoong to follow him again. Both of them then left the secret place, walking to a narrow pathway which just fit only for a person in a time to walk through it... 

Wondered how the crew can made all these things...?? 

Few minutes then, both of them were at the dreamland again only to be at different place from the place they entered their way towards the secret place. The little child then suddenly disappeared by the air, leaving Jaejoong all by himself. Jaejoong then put the item he just received from the PD fairy to a place where everyone couldn't find it... He then continued to wonder around, heading to another place area... 

"Kyyaaaa!!!!! Arrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

The whole area could possibly heard of that screaming voice which was coming from a person... 

Hhahahaha, poor that person!!! No wonder she was screaming liked crazy people!!! She was riding a crane which was bringing her up to the high sky, can seeing the view of all the dreamland area... But, it seems that it's not working just liked it should be.... =_______=

"Yahhhhhhhh, how can this thing supposed to be happened in this land?!!!" the person screamed, holding to a pole there! Her eyes was shutting very close, so scared to death to see at the bottom since that person was a scared of such a tall, height place.... Kekkekekek!!!

About 5 minutes been up in the high sky, the crane then slowly pulling down to the bottom.... 

The person then quickly walked out from the crane with few dizzy steps looking liked a drunk person or something... She then accidently stumbled on the ground due to the dizziness that she was feeling... "Sica-aa... What you're doing??" someone asked Jessica who was liked sitting on the ground. 

Jessica pulled her head up, pale face. 

"Ohhh, oppa!!!! That thing such a crazy!!! I hate that thing!!!" Jessica complained, sounded mad pointing towards the crane which was liked a death for her!!! Jong Kook laughed lightly then, looked at the crane which Jessica was pointing. Feeling pity towards Jessica, he then helped her to stand up by pulling her elbow with one arm then. "Gumawo, oppa..." Jessica quietly murmured, still feeling dizzy in her head! 

She then walked away, decided to take some fresh air towards herself...

That crazy cane!!! It's all because the treasure chest she opened before she been forced by the guards there to ride that crazy hell thing!!! She was scared with such height or tall place... Hmmmpphhh!!!! 

"Should I use the item that I've received?" Jessica murmured quietly towards herself, pulling out the stopwatch that she got from Kwangsoo oppa which she eliminated just now! Thinking for liked few times, Jessica then decided to hold it first since it wasn't liked an emergency thing or something.... Maybe later on... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

Song Jihyo out!! Song Jihyo out!!

Haha out!! Haha out!!

The others who still survived in this Individual Race had been told that they only got one hour and 30 minutes before the race end officially and the last who survived will win the grand prize for today race!!!

Jaesuk had took our Haroro items since he's the one who had eliminated him from the race! Everyone of them had items of their own. The Commander also found an item when he was strolling all by himself around the fairytale land. Jessica was passing by a wide field which then she bumped with Jong Kook then.

"Owhhh, oppa!!! Did you find the key yet?" Jessica asked, walking slowly towards Jong Kook.

Jong Kook shook his head, shoving his shoulder. "I really don't have any idea where the key location is.... It's too hard for today mission challenge!" Jong Kook said, making a conclusion. Jessica nodded then, feeling the same thing just liked him. If she remembered, she had searched almost all out of this big dreamland! 

But still, she didn't have any clues about the key! Grrrrrr!!! Such a tiring thing!!!! 

Jaejoong was looking at the item he received, flickered his eyes all around the surroundings. 

"It should be here or somewhere...." he muttered quietly under his breath, looking left and right. Then, his lips then curved into a big smile, quickly ran himself at a place which was only few meters from where he standing just now. "Yes!!!" he yelled all by himself, smiling widely on the face. 

Jaejoong then quickly searched among the rocks and bushes, looking for something maybe....

He then spotted a very suspicious ground which looked liked it had be dig. Using his hand, Jaejoong then dig the ground, pulling off the soil to the upper ground until his hand touched something hard... He then continued to dig the ground for a time until something was appeared inside the ground that he just dig just now! 

Jaejoong smiled then, pulling up the thing that was put in the ground, wiping the soil and dirt on that thing! It was the trasure chest that had been put into the ground!!! It was a bit weird since the other treasure chest didn't put in the ground just liked this one! His hand then slowly opened the treasure chest that he found just now, only to find out----....

"Sica-aa!!!!" 

Jessica was panting, running out by all the energy that she had for!!! She then remembered of something!! Yeah, right... This is the perfect time!!! Searching for something inside her clothe, Jessica then smiled, murmured something under her breathe! "Make the time stop!!!!" she screamed, stopped herself from running then. 

"Ohhhh?!!!" Jaesuk gasped, feeling absurd. 

Suddenly, the time slowly stopped! All of the members that still survived could't move their body or anything in the dreamland was not moving at that time! Jessica smiled then, slowly made her way towards Jaesuk who already frozen at his spot, couldn't move after all. 

"Mianhae oppa..." she apolgized softly, slowly removed Jaesuk nametag then...

Yoo Jaesuk out!! Yoo Jaesuk out!!

The announcement told loudly then meaning that our Yooruce Willis had lost his chance to win in this race! But still, he can't moved himself since the time didn't run out yet! The PD then came towards Jessica once again, taking something from Jaesuk clothe which made him tickled, laughing quietly! 

"Jessica-shhi... You can take this 2 items from Jaesuk since you had removed his nametag." the PD said, giving Jessica another stopwatch and also a whistle. What does this whistle do actually?? Jaesuk then been dragged by tha man wearing in black suits also with the PD following.

Since the Grasshopper had been eliminated, it seems that Jong Kook, Jaejoong and Jessica were the ones had left.

Jong Kook was walking until he met up with someone then.

"Jaejoong-aa!!"

"Ohhh, hyung!!!"

Both of them met up. Jong Kook stopped walking. "Where you had been? I haven't met you in the race till this." Jong Kook said looking at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong laughed breathlessly. "I'm just searching around, hyung... Did you find anything yet? The key?" Jaejoong asked Jong Kook then. Jong Kook let out a sigh then, shaking his head right and left. "Ani... Not yet. I think that everyone else seems to give up to find that key..." Jong Kook replied then.

Jaejoong just chuckled then. "Hurmmm, well then I'll better go find then..." he said, smiling at Jong Kook then. Jong Kook nodded, also walking to other pathway. After met up with Jong Kook, Jaejoong relieved a deep sigh. "Huhhh, so close!" he thought to himself, going to somewhere then. 

With Jessica then 

Jessica was looking over around, seeing the surroundings. Looking at her movement just liked a thief going to steal or break in a house or something... Very suspicious... 

She pressed her lips together, wrinkled her forehead. 

Just now, she was walking to this place and spotted out something that attracted her attention. It was very suspicious the way you look that thing actually... 

"Why this ground had been dig?? Who's the person digging it?" Jessica asked to herself, questioning herself with all that curiousity. She scracthed her head which was not itchy, feeling weird and also confused... It can't be that the ground already liked this... 

There's must be someone who did this thing but---...

Who was it?!! 

She was hunkered her body at the ground, putting her hand under her chin, thinking.... Feeling tired of her legs, Jessica then stood up, tried to walk around the area. Who knows there's might be something..., right?? 

Out of blue then, a figure showed up in front of her from nowhere!!!!

"Omma!!!!!" she screamed accidently, jumped in a big surprise. 

It was the Commander who just happened to be here, walking all the way area down here. He was weird looking at Jessica who just now hunker herself. "Sica-aa... What you're doing?" Jong Kook asked, looking at Jessica with curiosity. Jessica smiled nervously. "Nothing, oppa... Just searching in this area... The key might be here, right?" Jessica prompted, smiled a bit. 

"Jinjja?? You didn't have the key yet?" Jong Kook asked her then.

Jessica shook her head. "Ani, not yet..." she answered quietly. "Sica-aa... I've thinking that someone had found the key already... But---... That person lied to all of us." Jong Kook quietly murmured making Jessica eyes widen then. "Jinjja?! Nugu?!" she asked, looking at Jong Kook seriously. 

Jong Kook chuckled then. "Sica-aa... Think it properly! Except from both of us, who else still survived?" Jong Kook told her, raised one of his eyebrows. Jessica silenced for a while... Hurmm, Jaesuk oppa already out, Jihyo unnie also... Hah--.... Huhhhhh!!!! 

"Jaejoong oppa?!" Jessica shrieked, sounded surprised. 

"Well, oppa just guessing... I've think that he already had the key cause I've just met him before. He looked a bit suspicious for me.." Jong Kook explained. Jessica gasped, pressing her lips together. How can her own boyfriend already find the key?!! Did he used magic or something?!! OMG~~~ 

Somewhere Place

Jaejoong walked himself, trying to look for something else then. 

He then been surprised by two person that accidently bumped with him. 

"Jaejoong-aa... Where you're going?" the Commander asked him, walking forward at him. Jaejoong smiled a bit. "Searching for the key hyung." he answered, tried to be calm as possible. 

Jessica also there, walking a bit backwards from Jong Kook, also head forward towards Jaejoong. "Ahhhh... Did you finf the key yet?" Jong Kook asked him then. Jaejoong pressed his lips, shaking his head then. "Not yet, hyung. Wae?? Did you already find it?!" Jaejoong asked, looking at Jong Kook. 

"No, still not find it." Jong Kook said then. 

Jessica had stopped walking, standing at her spot, pursing her lips looking at the both men in front of her right now. 

"Jaejoong-aa... You have found the key---.... right?" Jong Kook quietly asked Jaejoong then, smiling at him with a goofy look, crossed his hand on the chest. Jaejoong chuckled then. "Ani, hyung! I'm not!" Jaejoong said, trying to defend himself. Jong Kook looked at him suspiciously then. "Jinjja?? You're not lying?" 

Jaejoong nodded slowly then. 

Jong Kook pressed his lips then, turned around against him, unpurposely showing his back... 

Jong Kook was wrinkling his face seeing Jessica expression, looking liked she saw something surprised of terrified. Just then....

"Ohhh,uhh,ohhhh!!" Jong Kook made to turn his body before Jaejoong be able to tear off his nametag. Jaejoong smiled a bit, didn't seem to be scared by our Commander!!!! Jaejoong then made his attack towards Jong Kook, tried to tear off his nametag on his back.

Jong Kook was startled, surprised to see Jaejoong sudden attack. 

Since he been defendless, Jong Kook doesn't seem to be proper ready to fight with Jaejoong to save up his life in this race. Both of them then fight together with Jong Kook tried to prevent Jaejoong from reaching his back which he seems to be able to do it if he might be to strech out his hand futher more. 

After then--...

Ting, ting, triing~~~

Jaejoong, Jong Kook and also Jessica was startled to hear a sound liked something had fallen. Just then, all their attention went out towards something silver shiny on the pathway surface, a bit further from where they are. 

It was the key!!! The key that all of them been searching for!!!!! 

"Haishhhhh!!" Jaejoong grumbled to himself, didn't noticed that---...

Jaejoong out!! Jaejoong out!!

"Ahhhhh... So close to win!" Jaejoong said, letting out a sigh then. Jong Kook smiled a bit at him, patted his shoulder. "Mianhae Jaejoong-aa..." Jong Kook comforted him, hand shaking with him before hugging liked a man hug. Jaejoong sat down on the pathway, panting, breathing heavily. 

Just then....

Jessica who was standing, doing nothing quickly thought of something! Using her speed, she fastly went forward to the key, grabbed it then before Jong Kook be able to do it. 

"Yaaaaa, Sica-aa!!!" Jong Kook called her name, startled to see her taking the key away. 

Jessica then ran for herself, running from Jong Kook who began to chase her already. She was very high determined to win today, trying to go to the secret door which she had found before!!! But, it wasn't easy as she thought about!! Jong Kook just only few meters away from her, chasing her with a very full of energy. 

Thinking that she might not be able too, Jessica then took out something from her clothe... 

"Make the time stop!!!" Jessica yelled out loudly, making the magical thing from the stopwatch began to happen slowly...

The dreamland was stopping, didn't moved after all. Jong Kook also had frozen at his place, can't make any movement! Using this golden opportunity, Jessica then kept running and running to the place that she's heading for, leaving the Commander far behind from her. 

Jong Kook wasn't be able to move or do anything since Jessica had used the item that she had meaning that she might be able to win today!!!! Agrhhhhhh!!!!

After 2 minutes later then, he was be able to move again, continued to chase Jessica again, hoping that she won't be able to open the secret door yet!! Hopefully!!! 

Jessica was smiling, already spotted the secret door which only few distance from herself. She then made herself towards the door, stopping right in front of the secret door which seems to be glowing, locked by a very classical type of lock at the door. 

She then heard Jong Kook screamed her name, already here, running towards her!!!

How can he be so fast?!!!! 

Not wasting anytime and this very high opportunity, Jessica then used the key that she was holding to, quickly unlocked the lock that was locking up the secret door. She was panicked since the lock still not opening and Jong Kook already near with her!!!! 

Just then---....

Clickk~~~

Jessica smiled turned into wider then, already successfully unlocked the secret door. WIth the time had left, Jessica then swiftly turned the door knob, opening the secret door before---...

Booommm!!! Poommm, pooommm!!!!

"Omo!!!" Jessica surprised! When she opened the door and stepped inside the door, the firework popped out suddenly making her a bit scared, startled for a moment!

"Ahhhhhh, Sica-aaa!!!!" Jessica heard few voices calling her name. 

Her lips then turned into cheerfull smile, seeing all the other members was already waiting at the other side of door, clapping their hands for her winning for today race!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!! "Aigoo, Sica-aa... Congratulations for your winning!!!" Jaesuk stepped forward, clapping his hand for her winning today. 

Jessica was still unbelievable that she won for today race which she doesn't seem to hope for but, it was a very luck for her!!!!! 

Today's Fairytale Dream Race winner, So Nyuh Shi Dae Jessica Jung!!!!!

Since Jessica had won for today race, she received a long gold pure stick from Running Man for her winning race for today!! 

"Congratulations towards Jessica!!" Jaesuk said again, clapping his hand. The others then gave Jessica a big applause, congratulated her then. Jessica bowed her body a bit, smiling widely. "Jessica seems to be liked our Ace, Song Jihyo. Even herself can beat all of us..." Jaesuk said then, looking at the other members. 

Jessica smiled then, laughing quietly. 

"Well then, we should congratulate Jessica for her winning for today race!!! Until then again, I'm Yoo Jaesuk and also for the other behalf of Running Man saying that till we meet again everyone!!! Thank you for watching our show!!!" Jaesuk said then, waving towards the camera, smiling cheerfully. 

The others also waved towards the camera before the director said cut then!!

After the filming, everyone congratulate Jessica for her winning, telling her she had done a very hard work. Jessica just smiled, also thanking to the Running Man members, crew and also the staff who had been working hard for this special episode program show. 

She then walked away, wanting to change her clothe then. 

After changing her clothe, Jessica then packed up her things, ready to go back to SNSD dorm. Just then, her phone vibrates, telling there's a message. 

From : My Hubby^^

Congratulations for your winning!!! ^_^   I'm very proud for my little princess!!!

 

Jessica's lips curved into a smile, grinning by herself. She then replied the message, continued on to pack her things. Just then, Jihyo came into the room. 

"Ohhh, unnie!" Jessica looked up, smiling sweetly at Jihyo.

Jihyo smiled back at her. "Congrats for your winning, Sica-aa!! You such a very brave girl!" Jihyo exclaimed, smiling at Jessica. Jessica smiled back. "Gumawo unnie... You also a good one though!" Jessica added, flashing her teeth towards Jihyo. Jihyo just chuckled quietly. 

Jessica then smiled, taking her handbag then.

"Hurmmm, leaving so soon..." Jihyo said, sounded liked teasing. 

Jessica smiled a bit, flipped her hair back to her ear then. "Emmm, I've got something to do unnie..." Jessica exclaimed, looking at Jihyo who was looking at her with a very meaningfull look. "Yeah, right.... Go then, he must be waiting for you already. I'll also bumped to him just now." Jihyo said, smiling then. 

"Huhhh?" 

Jihyo laughed then. "Aniya, nothing Sica-aa... Just go then... He must be waiting for you already!" Jihyo said, smiling with a meaningfull look. Jessica just smiled shyly, feeling a bit embarrassed. She then said her goodbye towards Jihyo and other cast members also the staff and the crews of Running Man. 

Jessica then walked towards her car which she drove towards Running Man show. She then getting inside her car, heading to a place then. 

After been driving for a time, Jessica parked her car carefully at a place. She then climbed out from her car, pushed the door to close before locking it. She smiled to herself when she saw another car already parked a bit far from her. She then skipped herself towards a place then. 

Her lips turned into a small smile then, seeing a figure who was leaning to a fence, stood there liked a statue. 

Tip toeing herself, Jessica quietly made her way towards that person before her hand slightly wrapped around his waist, hugging him from back, smelling his cologne, sweet scent. 

"Hurmmmm, you're late...." that person murmured quietly. Jessica smiled then, flickered her eyes towards that person. "Mianhae... Jihyo unnie was teasing me." she said lightly then, releasing her arms from his waist, went to his side then. 

Jaejoong smiled then, patting Jessica's head. "Congrats for your winning, princess. I'm proud of you!" he said, smiling at her widely. Jessica smiled back, proudly for herself. "Gumawo... Even if it wasn't you, maybe I'm not winning for today race." Jessica replied then, smiling a bit. "Why is that??" Jaejoong asked her, raised one of his eyebrows. 

Jessica's lips pressed together. "Well, after you been eliminated by Jong Kook oppa, I saw a very high determined to win... Molla-yo... Maybe I win today for your behalf..." Jessica muttered, flickered her eyes towards Jaejoong, smiling warmly at him then. Jaejoong laughed quietly then. "Aigoo, my little princess..." Jaejoong said, playfully pinched Jessica cheek then making her cheek turned into red. 

"Ahhhhh..." Jessica snapped Jaejoong's hand, pouting cutely. 

"Sica-aa..." 

Jessica flickered her eyes towards Jaejoong. "Hurmmm?" Jaejoong smiled then, putting his arms around Jessica's shoulder. "I'll loved you..." Jaejoong simply murmured, planting a kiss on Jessica cheek making her surprised, widen eyes. Jaejoong laughed quietly then. "What? I know you liked it, honey~!" Jaejoong muttered, touched Jessica tip of nose. Jessica just smiled, blushing a bit. 

It seems that the Running Man show giving them a bit privacy to spend their time together.... After this, it might be hard to see for each other again.... With their busy career and schedule, their situation also didn't seems to be perfect for their meeting situation.... 

But still, their love will always be tough one!! :D

 

THE END~~!!! :)

 

 


Hey guys!!!! 

Fuhhhh!!! What a relieved sigh!!! Finally, I've finished up my first short fanfic!! What a great feeling I'm having right now!!!

Yeahhh, I know... I'm also sad that this story had finished! And still, I can't believed that I've had finished it already! After all, all hope to all my readers that read this story will enjoy it!!! And also I want to ask, do you guys want me to do a sequel or write something liked this again???

Hurmmm, maybe I'll think about it!!! 

After all, thanks for stopped by and read my fanfic!! Loved you all!!! 

Toodles~!!^^