Running Man Special Episode - Part 5

Surprised Event, Running Man Show~!!!

After the waking up mission had completed, all of them also had done ate their breakfast for today. The Running Man crew and staffs then told the members and the guest to change their clothe since it's time for filming the second episode of today Running Man Special Episode. 

Jihyo and Jessica then as usual sharing the same wardrobe getting changed their clothes then. Today, Jihyo wearing a light green shirt with elbow half sleeves with her blank sports pants. She just let her hair fall for today, looking pretty as always. Jessica also wore the same shirt only to be in dark red color one. Jessica decided to keep her hair into a ponytail style, leaving a side bang on her smooth forehead. 

Finished dressing out for today, both of them then gathered at the lobby of the hotel they were staying waiting for other people who still didn't finished undressing. 

 


Filming Time

Just liked yesterday episode, Jaesuk as usual greeted the viewers with warm feelings and open hands. 

"Ne, annyeong everyone! We once again gathered together here for our famous variety show, Running Man imida!!" Jaesuk started his talk, clapping his hand then. The others also clapped their hand, smiling cheerfully. "Well, since yesterday was the yellow team was the winning team, I'll still been happy for myself... I even dreaming that winning in my dream." Jaesuk said proudly, smiling in a very proud to the other members. 

"Hyung, don't be so arrogant! Let just see who's going to win today!" Jong Kook intterupted him then, smiling a very meaningfull one. Jaesuk looked at him long before flickered his eyes away then. "Jaejoong-aa!" Jaesuk called for Jaejoong then, looking at his direction. "Ne, hyung?" Jaejoong replied politely. "So what do you felt about our Running Man program after filmed for one day?" he asked casually then. 

Jaejoong pursed his lips, thinking maybe. "Hurmmm... Running Man---... was very tiring!" he replied calmly then making few of them bursted into a small laugh. "Jinjja?! I've also felt liked that for the first few episode for filming!" our Big Nose Hyung agreed with his words, smiling at him then. "Well then, I was wondering to myself what we going to do for today..." Jaesuk added then, looking at the staff members. 

The PD then smiled. "Right then. Since everyone was here already, we going to give you the first mission to all of you." the PD stated then. All of them then paid their attention seriously towards the PD-nim. "For the whole mission today was going to be a---... Individual Race!" the PD blurted out then making few of them surprised. 

Individual Race for this whole day?! 

"For today race there's only to be two mission. The first mission that all of you going to is--... Every one of you will choose each one a card from the box. Each one of you have to pick up a card from the box there and the card will show you the mission for your individual race today." the PD continued then, pointing to a black dark box at an angle. Few of them were looking at the box before flickered away then. "Kwangsoo-shhi... You can pick your card now." the PD told him, telling him to do it. 

The first person who's going to pick up the card was Kwangsoo, the Giraffe. The next person was Big Nose Hyung followed by Jong Kook and also Jaesuk. Haha the next one followed by Tae Hyun then. Our MongJi was the person after then followed by Jessica and also Jaejoong, the last person who picked up the mission card. 

"Okay then, all of you had picked up the card right?" the PD asked then.

All of them nodded their head, holding their own card for each person. "You all can looked at the mission card then." the PD ordered them. Everyone then turned the card to read it, reading their first mission. 

On Your Own!!

Your mission is going to be on by yourself. If you had finished your mission, you will recieved your next mission and also the last one for today Individual Race! Good luck!

 

Yooruce Willis ⇒ Find this place*****!! You have to help the netizens there to buy their groceries thing within than the time given!

Big Nose Hyung ⇒ Go to this place*****!! Your mission was going to learn the traditional dance at that place. Once you learn, you have to perform it at the teacher who had teached you the dance! Once he satisfied, you can go to the next mission!

Tae Hyun ⇒ Find these 10 things in the place given! Once you had find all the things, you can proceeded to next mission!

Song Jihyo ⇒ Go to this place***** and find a person who can played rock scissor paper with you. If you win the game 5 times you can go to the next mission! 

Jong Kook ⇒ Find this place*****. If you be able to make the same thing the instructor did to the animal, you can proceeded to the next mission!

Haroro ⇒ Find someone that can helped you to learn Chinese language for few words. Once you had learnt, you have to communicate with the other person who can speak Chinese! 

Jessica ⇒ Be a cashier at this shop*****. Once you had earn 10,000won you can go for the next mission!

Kwangsoo ⇒ Go to the zoo and find the Running Man banner. Once there, you have to clean up the horse stable until it's cleaned up neatly and the zoo keeper will give the next mission!

Jaejoong ⇒ Go to this park*****! You have to ask the tourist there to dance with you and give them your autograph! You have to do that for 6 tourist! Once finished, you can go for the next mission! 

Mission Start!!!!!!

After knowing their mission to do, all of them then took a cab to go to the mission place to work out for their mission. Kwangsoo was the most one pitifull since he had to clean the horse stable before proceed to the next mission! What a very badluck he had today! So pitiful! 

"Since I've already did this mission before, it wasn't a big difficult for me to me." Jihyo said, showing her mission card towards her VJ.  She had once did this mission before only that time it was different one. The mission that she did before was she needed to play rock scissors paper with a person and win him until she completly can climbed a few flight of stairs at a certain park! 

The others then went to their mission place, hoping that their mission won't be difficult and will pass easily for the second mission for today race! 

Jong Kook also got the same mission just liked he did before! What a luck! He had once learnt what the instructor did to a dolphin and he needed to copy just liked the instructor did! Only this time the animal he need to teach wasn't a dolphin but a parrot! Maybe this time going to be a parrot show for him! Our little Pororo had already reached at the mission location, hurriedly find someone that he need to learn Chinese with that person. A bit difficult mission to complete!

He spotted a young man, maybe in 20 age or something. 

"Err--mmm--, hi." he greeted awkwardly, stopping him. The young man stopped then. Haroro shook his hand with him, welcoming him warm. "Err-mm, can you speak Chinese? Chinese dialect, can you?" he asked, a bit stammered voice. The person then shook his head. Haha was a bit disappointed by still thanked to the young man. He then walked further, trying to find anyone that can speak Chinese. GOD!!!!

Phfewwwiiitt!!!!!

Jaesuk ran rushly towards the nearby shop at the residents area. He needed to buy the groceries that was given to him by the netizens there. The time given only 5 minutes and what the worst he really needed to be fast! Once he reached the shop which took time for going there, he quickly proceeded to buy the list thing that was given to him!

"Excuse me, where's the ketchup bottle?" he asked the worker who was working at the shop. The worker then going to take a ketchup just liked he asked fo. While waiting for that, Jaesuk searched for a green chilli which he didn't find for it! Grrrrr!! His eyes then spotted the green chilli which was at a corner, hidden by the carrots. After been sured everything had been bought, Jaesuk then hurriedly paid to the owner of the shop. Within the time, he ran fastly as he could towards the mission place was started. "Jaesuk-shhi... You failed in this mission." said the staff, showing him the stopwatch that been used. He had took about 6 minutes and 15 second to complete the mission. Jaesuk just sighed in frustration! 

Kwangsoo just changed his clothe to a zoo keeper person, ready to clean the horse stable! What a worst! He was shown by the zoo keeper who was in charged for him how to clean the horse stable in a proper way. Hahahhahha, poor our betrayer Giraffe!!!! :D

Jaejoong was one of the lucky! Since he was a hallyu idols, his mission didn't seem a big difficult for him to deal with! He already done with 4 tourist and that mean he just needed to with 2 more persons. The netizens there was very crowd, taking his pictures, following his everywhere he went around the mission place. Although it seems airless but the crowd netizens helped him a bit since he didn't know to speak English very well. Fortunately the people around helped him making him more easier to do his mission. 

Tae Hyun also doing good in his mission since he had found out 6 things out from 10! Searching the thing list that was given to him in that big building was a bit difficult for him to pass it since there were many people and he also didn't familar well with the building place! Huhuhuhu, so tiring!! 

While everybody was working hard for their mission, one of them had already sighed a relieve one, smiling happily on the face. Who else if it wasn't our lovely ice princess, Jessica of Girls Generation. Since her popularity was very known well around the netizens and people, her mission already done! The netizens around the area who heard about the ice princess was doing her mission at a drink shop, everyone seems to be going at that shop, wanting to meet the ice princess in front of their face! 

"Kamsahamida! Ne, gumawo! Thank you everyone!!" Jessica politely said towards the netizens crowd, bowing at them in a good manner. Thanks to her hallyu status, Jessica was the first one who had finished her first mission meaning that she was leading the first for right now. She then received her next mission, the last one for today race!

Fairytale Door Dream!!

Go yourself to this place*****! Once you reached the place, find a secret way to go to another world! When you find the secret way, you must entered the way with this password word! "Once in fairytale, the magic blossom will open the hidden things." In this final mission, you will enter another world for a fairytale dream. Once you been there, find the Running Man banner! Good luck! 

 

Receiving her last mission, Jessica then proceed to the next location place that was stated in the mission card. Before going to the next mission, Jessica once again thanked to the netizens for helping her to success in her mission with the fastest time! 

"Gumawo!!!" she screamed out, waving to the crowd people before getting inside the cab, heading to the final location place!

Jaejoong also had passed his mission successfully, becoming the second person to finish! Thanking to the crowd people and his fans who was kind to him, he took a few pictures with all of them before heading to the final mission place also. 

The others also had starting to finish their individual first mission. Jihyo, Jaesuk, Jong Kook and Tae Hyun had finished their mission, also going to the next location place. Big Nose Hyung also finished his mission after failing for few times in his individual mission. Followed by him was our bad playboy, Haroro who also successed in his mission, very thankfull to the person who had helped him, showing kindness for him! He also had proceeded to the next location place, feeling a bit tiring! 

Playing the theme song ---- Saint Agnes and The Burning Train

Kwangsoo was still cleaning up the horse stable, didn't finished it yet. His expression was looking very pitifull, hoping that his mission will be done fast! Since everyone else had already completed their mission, Kwangsoo was the last one to be still the one who doing his mission...

What a poor person....^^

The Other Members

Jessica who had reached the location place attented to find the secret way that was stated in the mission card. She then wondering around the place, searching seriously with her eyes, sharp sight! Just then, her eyes spotted a secret gate which was decorated liked a fairytale story, thousands with flower and few other plants. The pathway to the gate also looked liked a fairytale, covered by the roses petals. 

Following the pathway with the roses petals, Jessica then arrived at the gate which she thought the secret way. Remembered of what had she read in the mission card, Jessica then murmured something...

"Once in fairytale, the magic blossom will open the hidden things...." she quietly murmured, looking all over around, making sure she just all alone by herself. After she said the long sentence, slowly the gate was unlocked magicly, opening the big gold gate.

A small smile on her lips, Jessica then slowly moved forward, stepping inside the gate then.

Shriingggg~~~ ( Twinkle dust--... )  

"Ohhh?!!" Jessica gasped, looking all over around her. The surrounding that just around her before had already changed into a beautiful, enchanting worldland! It was really liked been in fairytale land! 

There were few house decorated beautifully with the surroundings decorated by thousands of flowers and plant. It was really liked in fairytale land by just looking at it. Jessica then walked accross a wooden bridge which there's a small river flowing under the bridge. 

She walked to the Running Man banner who was waiting at the side of the bridge which there was standing the Running Man PD. The PD-nim was waiting for her, ready to give her the last mission for today Individual Race!~  :D