Running Man Special Episode - Part 4

Surprised Event, Running Man Show~!!!

After eating dinner at the restaurant hotel, Jessica and Jihyo went to the elevator to go to their room which was at the same level floor. The others also staying in this hotel and also the same floor of this hotel. 

"Night, unnie... See you tomorrow." Jessica said towards Jihyo when they going to different path to go to their room. 

Jihyo waved at her then, walking along the hallway, disappeared by her sight view. Jessica then unlocked her door, walking inside the room then. First of all, she decided to clean herself up although she didn't liked it since it's almost to late in night. Jessica then went to the bathroom, just cleaned herself for what it took about before drying herself up. She then wore a light blue short sleves t-shirt with her gray sweatpants. Jessica then tied her hair into bun style, jumping to the bed, feeling to watch the tv first before attending to sleep. 

Just she was relaxing herself in the bed, her cell phone then ringing the ringtone of SNSD Gee. 

Gee, gee, gee, baby, baby, baby~~

"Yosebyo?" Jessica softly greeted. 

Jessica heard a small chuckle at the other line. "Wae??" Jessica asked cutely, pouting her lips. "Nothing... What you doing?" someone asked her politely. "Hurmmm, nothing... Just resting myself. I'm tired--..." she whined at that person, let out a sigh then. Jaejoong chuckled quietly then, drying his damp black hair. "Then you should rest princess...." he assured her, sitting at the edge of the bed in his room. Jessica smiling a bit. "Don't want too... I wanted to talk to you." Jessica quietly murmured, twirling her hair with her index finger. Jaejoong was smiling at Jessica's word. 

Aigoo---.... His lovely princess wanting to pamper by him... 

"Hurmmm, don't you felt tired?" Jaejoong asked few minutes then. 

Jessica pursed her lips. "A bit... But, talking to you will relieved me." Jessica softly mumbled, smiling by herself. Jaejoong just laughed then. "Hurmmm... You know, there's something I needed to do right now. I'll talked to you later, kay? Bye!" Jaejoong said to Jessica then, hanging up on her before she be able to talk to him. Jessica sighed in frustrated, feeling a bit upset by Jaejoong behavior just now. She then threw her cell phone to the front bed, sighed in frustrated way. Jessica folded her arms on her chest, frowning in upset way. 

She then decided to take some rest then, laying herself on the bed, putting the comforter up to her waist, covering her body. Jessica sighed then, feeling upset with Jaejoong, weird by herself since he told her that he needed to do something. 

Few minutes then--....

Ding Dong!

Jessica blinked in surprised. Her face turned into a wrinkle. Who's going to be at this late hour?? Feeling curious, Jessica climbed out from the bed, slowly walked towards the door. She turned the door knob, opening the door a bit. 

"Hi..." a low, quiet voice sounded. 

Her eyes turned to wide, gasped quietly, froze at the side of the door. "Aisshhh, why you so surprised? Don't you happy to see me here?" the person asked, pushing Jessica into her room then. 

"Wh-at-t?" the person asked Jessica, chuckling a bit. 

Jessica blinked her eyes, still didn't believed what she saw right in front her eyes right now. "Okay, I'm sorry kay... I knew I was wrong when I hang up on you just now. Actually, I was thinking to surprise you. Besides, it's not easy to have chance liked this for both of us, right?" he asked Jessica, taking Jessica hand in his hand then. 

Knowing that it's not a dream, she then pretended to snap her hand, frowning at Jaejoong. Jaejoong chuckled then, shaking his head. "Jess, honey... My princess, I'm sorry kay." Jaejoong tried to persuade Jessica. Jessica just kept quiet, walking away from him then. She walked towards the bed, sitting at the edge of the bed, crossed arms on her chest. "Jess, baby.... I'm sorry. Mianhae my princess. Don't be mad at me." Jaejoong continued to coax her, touched her shoulder then. Jessica shrugged his hand off her, still kept prentending to be sulk with him.

Actually, she just trying to test him. Looking how far and patience he will be for her. Serve your right!!!

Jaejoong let out a sigh. Hurmmm, what he's going to do?? He then thought of an idea! "Okay then. If you don't want to forgive me, I'll understand. I knew I was wrong but what can I do... My own girlfriend already hated me." Jaejoong sadly murmured, secretly flickered his eyes towards Jessica. He noticed her expression was a bit changed. "Well then maybe I'll should go first. Sorry for disturbing you, Jess." Jaejoong quietly murmured, pressing his lips from laughing. 

He then made his steps to walk away but--... In a slow way.... :D

Jessica bited her lips. If she stopped him, that mean she just easily gave up! But, if she didn't stopped him... Probably they will be into another small fight again! Hurmmmm----....

"Wait!!!" Jessica yelled out making Jaejoong smiled in secret way then. As expected---... 

Jaejoong stopped then, turned to look at Jessica over his shoulder. "Errr---rrr...Hmmpphhh, fine then!!" Jessica said, pouting her lips. Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. "I'll forgive you then. But---.... With one condition!" Jessica told Jaejoong, pointing her index finger towards him. "What my little princess?" he asked then, soft but quiet voice. "Promised me you won't do that! You know that both of us didn't have much time for us to spend together. Only time liked this, I can met you without having any difficulties. Right after this, we both just had to get liked before... Dating secretly. Hmpphhh, I hate that!" Jessica murmured then, complaining. 

"Jess.... You know that we have to do that. If the paparazzi knew about us, both of us be in danger. Especially for you, Jess. I don't want you to be depressed just liked you have been before. And what the worst that our relationship almost broken!" Jaejoong expressed, remembering what had they both been through for been dating almost couple years. Jessica just sighed then, agreed with his words. He absolutely right. If the world knew about their relationship, both of them were just taking risk in their life! With their career idols, they couldn't do that to take care people around them... What a very disadvantage! 

"I'll should go now. I don't want people knew about what happened between us right now. It's too risky for you and me." Jaejoong said, let out a small sigh then. Jessica gloom, pressing her lips together. "When we could meet again? I'll really missed you." Jessica said, nugging to Jaejoong's shirt then. Jaejoong smiled sweetly then, patting her head. "I knew... I missed you too, baby. But, what can we do? It's better been liked this than putting our relationship in big danger. Besides, I can't bear to see you fall for to another man!" Jaejoong jokingly said, sounded jealous. 

Jessica just laughed quietly then. "Well you too should behave yourself! You think I'm happy seeing you with other woman? Hugging, kissing them?!" Jessica blurted out, pinching his cheek then. Jaejoong just smiled in embarrassed. "Well, it's my job princess. It's not liked I loved to do that. My heart already taken by a princess! A very pretty ice princess!" Jaejoong said then, smoothly fixed Jessica's tangled hair. Jessica just blushed, smiling by herself shyly. "Okay then, I've had to go now honey. It's getting late. Besides, we still have to filming tomorrow. You needed to rest." Jaejoong advised, kissing Jessica hand then. Jessica nodded her head then. 

Liked it or not, she had to accept that. She possibly didn't want anyone knew about their relationship. Only the person who knew was her unnie who also a noona at Jaejoong's current company right now, Song Jihyo. She knew that because of Yoochun accidently slipped it out towards her. But even though Yoochun didn't told her accidently, Jihyo unnie already knew just by guessing it by herself. :) 

"I'll see you tomorrow then, my princess. Sleep well, kay?" Jaejoong said, opening the door knob then, stepping out from the room.

Jessica just looked at Jaejoong with gloomy eyes, sighing. "Hey, don't be liked this... You didn't looked pretty to me. Smile will you?" Jaejoong requested, smiling at Jessica sweetly. Jessica's lips curved into a small smile then, smiling at him as he requested for her. Jaejoong smiled then, caressing Jessica's cheek then. "Good night, my honey. Sleep well." Jaejoong said, kissing Jessica's forehead then. He then waved his hands at her before went to his room back, disappeared by Jessica's sight. 

 


The Next Early Morning, 07:58am 

"Jong Kook-shhi... Jong Kook-shhii... Wake up." a voice told him. 

Jong Kook who was sleeping feeling a bit disturbed moment when he heard someone was calling for him. He then turned around, finding the PD was standing at the edge of his bed with few cameras. "Sorry for disturbing you but I've got a mission to give you for this early morning." the PD said then, giving him the Running Man mission card. 

Waking Up Mission!

Wake up the others members according to their room sequence numbers! You only have 25 minutes to do that! If you failed in this mission, all of you can't eat breakfast for today! Suk Jin(216) → Tae Hyun (217) → Haha (219) → Jihyo(221) → Jaesuk(222) → Jaejoong(223) → Kwangsoo(225) → Jessica(227)   

 

Jong Kook sighed then, rubbing his face hard. He then climbed out from the bed, wearing a hat then before getting out from his room. The first room that he needed to go was 216 room number. He firstly knocked the room, turning the door knob then. It was written in the mission card that it was Big Nose Hyung the first person to wake up. Entering the room then, Jong Kook switched the lamp on looking at Big Nose Hyung who just sleeping without making any movement at all. He must be in deep sleep!

"Hyung... Hyung. Hyung, wake up! Palli." Jong Kook said, forcing Suk Jin hyung to wake up from his sleeping! Suk Jin who was sleeping, waking up suddenly, eyes open in surprised mood!. He yawned then. "Wh-a-at?" he asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Jong Kook chuckled, dragging Suk Jing hyung to get out from the bed then. Done waking him up, both of them proceeded to the next room which was Jong Kook's friend, Cha Tae Hyung. He knocked the room at first before getting inside the room. 

Suk Jin was laughing quietly by himself looking at how hilarious Tae Hyung was sleeping in a yoga position with his mouth opened half! Hahahhaha!!! Jong Kook also laughing when he saw Tae Hyun sleeping way. "Hyung. Tae Hyun hyung, wake up! Palli, wake up!" he told him then, shaking his body with a bit force and energy. 

Tae Hyun was looking readily the moment Jong Kook waking him up making he looked confused in that early morning. Jong Kook then proceeded his mission to wake up the other members in fast way since he just only got 25 minutes to complete the mission to eat breakfast for today! What a very difficult one to wake up these people! 

Later on, few of them went to Kwangsoo room to wake him up. Jaesuk turned the door knob then and everyone walked into Kwangsoo room, our little Giraffe room. He was sleeping with his arms under his head, supporting his head for the pillow ones. "Tsk,tsk,tsk... He looked very pitifull." Jaesuk quietly whispered, shaking his head, pointing towards Kwangsoo who seems sleeping with a pitifull expression. Jong Kook then went to Kwangsoo, trying to wake him up before the Giraffe suddenly opened his eyes, looking at Jong Kook. 

The few people who was there laughing then, looking at his hilarious expression on his face. "Kwangsoo-aa... Palli! We have to complete the mission to eat breakfast!" Suk Jin said then, pointing at him. Last but not least, the last person to wake up was our beautifull ice princess, Jessica of Girls Generation. The men members waiting at the outside first, letting Jihyo and few camera women to get inside Jessica's room before they did. Few minutes then, the staff women told them to come into the room. Jong Kook and the others then walking into her room, a bit startled to see Jessica was leaning her body at the head of the bed. 

"Ohhh, annyeonghaseyo..." she greeted quietly, tying up her hair into ban style. 

"Sica-aa... You already awake?" Jaesuk asked her, surprised to see her already awake. Jessica chuckled quietly then, climbing down from the bed. "Ne, oppa..." she replied then, went to the table across the bed. "Wasn't you the hardest person to be awake from other members?" Jaesuk asked her, teasing. Jessica blushed lightly. "Hehheheh, I think I agreed with that. Actually, someone already called me this early morning, telling me to wake up and wait for other people to go to my room. They were worried for me, afraid that I won't awake this morning." Jessica explained making few people there bursted into a laugh then.

All of them then went to the restaurant of the hotel that they were staying. The food that was served for them really making their appetite increasing for today breakfast. Many kinds of food was been served to them making their confused to choose which food to eat. Few of them taking a very full plate of food for the others member to eat together. 

Everyone of them then enjoyed their breakfast, eating with happy moments. 

"You see at the two ladies... Sica wearing black sunglasses while Jihyo wore liked a beach one type!" Jaesuk said, pointing at Jessica and Jihyo who was sitting next to each other. "Jaejoong also wearing a black sunglasses. Maybe after this, all of us should wearing liked them!" Jaesuk said then making all of them turned into a small laugh. Jaejoong who was sitting across Jessica, beside Haha also wore a black sunglasses just liked Jessica did. Three of them were wearing glasses during the breakfast time. 

They all enjoyed their breakfast, eating as many food as they wanted for. After this they would probably get exhaust just liked yesterday for today main race! Just wait and see for their next race after this!!!