Running Man Special Episode - Part 3

Surprised Event, Running Man Show~!!!

The second mission was to continue the song lines that been sang by your other members! The blue team went first since Jong Kook was the one who was arrived at the banner meaning that his team going to challenge first for the second mission place. 

"Since we going to reduce time, just pick the easy song!" Jong Kook said, sounded liked a trainer, looking at both Jessica and our little Pororo. "Then, what song we going to pick?" Jessica asked, dumbfounded. Within few minutes then, all of them agreed to choose the well-known song right now, Gangnam Style that was sang by Psy. The person who's going to sing first was Jessica and Jong Kook will going to take the challenge. 

Start~~!!!!!

"Fighting!" Jessica cheered sweetly, showing her cute side. "Sica-aa!!" Jaesuk suddenly calling for Jessica. "Ne??" she asked him back. "You cute even you my enemy today!" Jaesuk screamed, laughing by himself then. Jessica just chuckled before started to get serious to sing the song. When the music started, Jessica as one of the main vocal in Girls Generation sang the song to her voice, trying her best to complete it. As she was singing, the lines suddenly blank, leaving few spaces for the answered that going to give from the members. "So, your answer?" asked the PD, pointing towards Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook then sang the lines of the blank answer. Althought what he was singing was true but the pronounced he said making the lines turning to false meaning that they failed for their first try. "Ahhhhh..." Jong Kook sighed, feeling unhappy since he just got wrong because the false pronouncation. Jessica then sighed, feeling a bit somber then. 

As the two teams were doing their mission, the last team which mean Jihyo team just arrived few minutes later. After the blue team failed their mission, the yellow team then continued up themselves for the challenge. Jong Kook was getting impatient since Jaesuk purposely doing himself, choosing for the song too long! "Yahhhhhh, you want to die?!!! Palli!!! Pick up the song!!!" he yelled madly, looking fierce as usual. Jaesuk was absurd, looking a bit afraid of him. 

The others who was seeing the incident just laughing, also the Running Man crew and other cast. 

"Alright then. We picked JYJ, Get Out!!! Since Jaejoong was here, why don't we just used this advantage..." Jaesuk said, walking to his spot. Kwangsoo going to sing first while Jaejoong going to continue his song lines later which it doesn't seem too difficult since it was his song after all. "You guys!!! Do it properly!!" Jaesuk said, trying to give them courage. Kwangsoo was doing high-five air with Jaesuk, looking excited as always. "Fighting, hyung!!!" he yelled, face excited. 

Jaesuk just laughed, looking away then. 

The music started then leading Kwangsoo sing the song, getting himself into it just liked the same situation when he was singing karaoke with Yuri, SNSD. Few of the members were laughing including Jaejoong who was chuckling by himself looking at how deeply Kwangsoo was feeling to that song. Turning to the chorus, the song lines then went blank meaning that they have to answer for that blank lines. "Well, your answer?" the PD asked Jaejoong, telling him to sing the blank lines.

Looking charismaristic, Jaejoong then easily sang the lines, showing his great singing ability towards all the people there. Few of the woman crew as fallen for his singing at that time. "Your answer are----.... correct!!" the PD told them making Kwangsoo and Jaejoong cheered happily since they already got it right, not wasting the time! Jaesuk then came forward to them, making a 'booo' sound for Jong Kook before he retreated back, seeing that Jong Kook tried to fight him off. 

After the yellow team, Jihyo then stepped forward telling that she wanted to finish this mission quickly as possible.

"Yahhh, Jihyo-aa... Can't you felt a bit patience?" Haroro interrupted her then, glaring at her. "Yo-u,--reall-y-y..." Jihyo tried to go to Haha, turning into Bad Jihyo before Jessica stopped her, chuckling. "Aniyo, unnie~" she said cutely, doing her cute aegyo. Haha was absurd, surprised to see Jihyo turning into bad person! Huhhhh!!

The green team then challenged themselved, choosing an easy song to go with. Same with the blue team, the green team also failed for their first try meaning that they had to wait themselves, giving blue team for the second try then. 

With The Yellow Team

Once again the yellow team was the first team to complete the second mission meaning that they will have a very bright chance to win for today race!

"What is this??" Jaejoong asked, looking at another piece of card that was given to their team. 

Jaesuk was sighing, still not getting the answer for this mysterious clues!! "Hyung, don't you think it's too difficult?" Kwangsoo asked, looking at Jaesuk who was drving to their final mission place. "Molla, Kwangsoo-aa... I'm feeling worried since I'm still not getting the answer to unsolved this hidden mystery." Jaesuk said, not looking at Kwangsoo, paying attention to the driving. 

Jaejoong was silenced, thinking by himself.... 

Just then...

"Ahhhhh, I think I know what this mean hyung..." Jaejoong murmured, looking at Jaesuk and also Kwangsoo. "Look this card carefully.... Don't you think you know what this words mean?" Jaejoong asked, giving the cards towards Kwangsoo. Jaesuk just flickered his eyes for a second before looking away. Kwangsoo then clapped his hand, covered his mouth, getting of what Jaejoong trying to say. "Good job!" Kwangsoo said, high-five with Jaejoong then. Jaesuk was still confused since he can't seem to pay of what Jaejoong said just now with himself was driving right now.

Never mind, sooner or later he will find out.... 

The Others Team 

"Fortunately we're got second to pass the second mission!" Tae Hyun said, leaning his body at the backseats place. Suk Jin was driving the car while Jihyo sitting beside him, looking at all the piece of cards that they received. "Don't you know what does it mean, Jihyo-aa?" Big Nose Hyung asked to the Miss Blank, flickered his eyes towards him. 

Jihyo was silenced, looking at the card with blank expression....

So MongJi!!!^^

She was clueless of the clues that was given to their team. Even her Ace sense can't detect what does it mean this time... It's seem so difficult to solve this mystery for this time race! Grrrrr!!! They were going to the final location which was the time to fight with the others team to win today race, Playback Time Race!!!

The blue team just got themselves passed for the second mission meaning that they were the last team to go to the final location place for today last mission race! What a very unlucky day~~~ 

As usual, Jessica looked at the piece of card that was given to the group, showing it to Haroro.

"Hahhahahahha!~~" Haha laughed, sounded evil with his naughty face. "Yaaa, why you're laughing?! It's not funny you know!" Jong Kook interrupted Haha, frowning at him. Actually he was feeling upset and a bit mad since they were the last team to finish the second mission meaning that they going to get disadvantage at the last mission place! "Oppa, don't you ever felt in a good mood or something?" Jessica asked, looking at Jong Kook pursing her lips.

Jong Kook just chuckled quietly, feeling a bit embarrassed with himself. 

"Don't worry hyung.... If our team were lucky enough, maybe we going to win today race!" the little Pororo tried to comfort the Commander upset feelings, smiling at him. Jong Kook just sighed, kept driving the car then heading towards the final location place for today last mission and the final race!!

At The Final Location Place

As expected, yellow team was the first team to arrive. Since the team was first to arrive, they had received a very special prize for the first place to arrive at the last location place. ( You guys will know soon~ )

The PD who was responsible gave them the mission card to complete the last mission for today race. 

Collect And Out!!!

For the last mission, find the hidden envelope in this building. The hidden envelope contains the last clue for today mission race. Within than that, eliminate the other team members name tag to survive for the last person and winning today race. 

 

"In this last mission, find the hidden envelope that was hide in this building. Along with that eliminate the other members team. Who the last person survived in this race and complete the mystery clue will be the winner and the team winner." the PD explained to the yellow team members once again. 

The three men nodded then, putting on their nametag on their backs. 

Last Mission Started!~~

Kwangsoo, Jaejoong and Jaesuk started to find the hidden envelope in this five storey building. It wasn't that difficult since this building wasn't big enough and wide enough to look for the hidden envelope. All of them then went to the elevator, pushing the third floor button. 

"Hummmmm, this last mission seems to be a bit challenge. Hiding, searching, running..." Kwangsoo murmured in his mouth, waiting for the elevator to reach the third floor. The elevator door then opened and three of them then walked out from the elevator. "Hyung, maybe we should split out to find the envelope. It will reduce time!" Jaejoong suddenly spoke, looking at both of them.

Jaesuk turned to look at him, thinking that what he said was true after all. "Jaejoong right. We needed time to look for the envelope. The other team maybe arriving at this time. Alright then! Jaejoong-aa, you go to the fifth floor. Kwangsoo you go to first floor. Palli, we have to win for today race!" Jaesuk ordered then, giving courage to his group members. 

Following Jaesuk orders, Jaejoong went to the fifth floor to look for the hidden envelope then while Kwangsoo at the first floor. Since all of them had walky-talkies with them, it won't be a big deal for them to communicate then. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##########

 

 

Jessica was searching the hidden envelope at the fourth floor, asking a few workers for the envelope. But, it seems that it wasn't easy since the workers didn't seems to help her! Maybe the staff crew already made collaboration with the workers here in this building. 

"Hummpphhhh... Where's the envelope?" Jessica mumbled to herself, searching at the shelf sticking to the back of wall. She then went to other side one, searching among the few stock of files arranged there until--....

A letter of R Envelope!!!

Jessica was gasped quietly, looking all over around, making sure no one was seeing her right now. With a quick movement, she took the envelope then, half running towards the room along long hallway, breathing hard. Making sure there was no one at the current time, Jessica then opened the envelope carefully. Another piece of clue which seems familiar... 

Maybe what Jong Kook oppa told was right after all!!

Just now along their jouney towards the last mission place, Jong Kook told her and Haha that maybe there were going to fight with another members meaning that their nametag might be chance to be eliminate. What a surprised!!! Jessica then activated her walky-talkies, whispering something for her other members! Jong Kook was happy when he knew about that, telling Jessica that she had done a good job. 

She smiled proudly then, hiding the envelope in the pocket of her clothe. 

As she was walking to find another envelope, she bumped with someone. "Sica-aa..." it was our MongJi!!! "Unnie! Annyeong!~" Jessica as usual warmly greeted her Jihyo unnie. Jihyo smiled at her, waving her hand at her. "Do you find anything?" Jihyo asked Jessica then, standing right in front of her now. Jessica shook her head. "Aniya..." she replied quietly, avoiding Jihyo eyes. 

Miss Blank was looking at her with suspicious look. "Really......??" Jihyo asked her again, raised one of her eyebrows. Jessica pressed her lips together, feeling hesitate. "Don't worry... I'll kept it secret!" Jihyo promised, trying to make alliance with Jessica. Jessica chuckled nervously, scratching her nape. "Please, Sica-aa..." Jihyo pleaded, making her sympathy face. Jessica was trapped. She didn't know wherther to tell her or not! 

"Jihyo-aaa!!!!" someone shouted Jihyo name.

Both of them then turned to see the person who was calling Jihyo name just now. "This man...." Jihyo told to herself, feeling annoyed since she just tried to plead Jessica to tell her something secret! It was Big Nose Hyung walking towards both of them. "Yaaa, what you two doing here? Trying to tell something secret?" Suk Jin teased, looking at both of them. Jessica quickly shook her head. "Aniya!! Errr--mmm, maybe I'll should go!" Jessica said then, making her way to another place then, leaving both of them. 

"Haiiishhh, oppa!!!" Jihyo glared at Big Nose Hyung, jokingly wanting to hit him.

Suk Jin treated back. "Wae?! What did I do wrong?" he asked, dumbfounded. Jihyo just let out a deep sigh, losing her chance to plead Jessica just now. All because of this Big Nose Hyung! Such a nuisance! Jaesuk was searching for the envelope also, looking the envelope everywhere that he could. Literally he didn't noticed, Jong Kook was approaching him secretly since he didn't noticed him after all.

His hand was slowly went to Jaesuk nametag before--....

"Woahhh--hhhhh!!" Jaesuk startled in surprised, quickly turned his back before Jong Kook tried to remove his nametag. Jong Kook was smiling lightly, walking backsteps avoiding Jaesuk also. "Jong Kook-aa..." Jaesuk called him, a bit nervous of what just happened. He might been out if he didn't noticed just now. Jaesuk then walked away, tried to avoid Jong Kook, afraid that he might doing something unexpected! 

Her eyes was looking secretly at someone, eyeing his movement since few minutes ago. Jessica pressed her lips, flickered her eyes all around. Hurmmmm, no one's here---.... Feeling hesitate and bit afraid, Jessica couragely made herself, approaching the person who was seriously searching for the hidden envelope maybe??  

She tip toed herself quietly, pressing her lips tight not making any single noise....

Without thinking, her hand then reached at the back of the person and~~~~

Ji Suk Jin out!! Ji Suk Jin out!!

All the members and guest were surprised to hear the announcement that was made just now. Few of them were chuckling also there were few was surprised and another ones just seems to be calm since they knew Big Nose Hyung might be the first person to remove out!!!

Big Nose Hyung was looking at Jessica, startled by her sudden doings. "Mianhae, oppa..." Jessica softly apologized, walking away then, leaving Suk Jin all alone, completely speechless. He then shook his head, sighing deeply. "Everyone!!! Race had started!!" he said jokingly, smiling playfully. Everyone knew and already believed that when Big Nose Hyung was out, the official race had started already! 

Hahahhaha!!!

"Who removed his nametag?" Jaejoong was thought to himself, studying all around to his surroundings. He doesn't want to get out at the early time in this final mission. He was still searching the envelope at the fifth floor seems the building was so wide enough even though it wasn't tall after all. As he was searching all over around, he accidently bumped with someone. 

"Ohhhhh, Haha hyung!" he said, looking at Haha a bit surprised. 

Haha just smiling goofy at him, walking with his back was been covered by himself. There's a possibilty that he might been out by this dongsaeng! "Did you find anything, Jaejoong-aa?" Haroro asked Jaejoong, trying his skills to look for others hidden envelope. Jaejoong slightly shook his head, shoving his shoulder. "Ani, hyung. It's so hard to find even for one." Jaejoong exclaimed, chuckled breathelessly. Haha then just nodded, kept walking them with his hand was covering his nametag at the back. 

Around Time Later

Tae Hyun out!! Tae Hyun out!!

Lee Kwangsoo out!! Lee Kwangsoo out!! 

Haha out!! Haha out!! 

The only left was Jaesuk and Jaejoong from yellow team, Jessica and Jong Kook from the blue team while Jihyo all alone by herself in the green team. Jaesuk and Jaejoong had met up secretly in a room, collecting the envelope that both of them had found, trying to solve the mystery. 

"Aigoo--.... What is this mean.....??" Jaesuk sighed, scratching his head few times. 

Jaejoong pressed his lips together, looking at clue from the hidden envelope. Just then--....

Jaesuk was confused when Jaejoong suddenly did something to the clues. Within few minutes later, something showed up from what Jaejoong did just now. "Woahhh, you're such a genius Jaejoong-aa!!" Jaesuk praised him, proud of his brilliantness!! Jaejoong just smiling, also satisfied by himself. 

Actually the clues that all of them got along this mission race today was to complete a book that hide the memories once you had complete unlocked it! The winner will be count when the book had been unlocked and the memories of their flashback time will be revealed at the television screen!!! The yellow team just needed only one piece more to complete the mystery clues. 

Jessica was walking all alone by herself trying to find another mission clues since Jong Kook told her that their team almost solved the mystery clues if they find few more clues to unlock the secret mission that was hidden all this time for today race! She didn't noticed that a pair of eyes was spying her movement without her noticing, trying to attack her only just waited for the right moment to do it!

Without her realizing, the person then moved forward slowly went to Jessica back before quickly as lightning removed her nametag making her eliminated already!

Jessica out!! Jessica out!

Jihyo quickly hugged Jessica, telling that she had to do it for her team mates!! Jessica was staring at Jihyo in blank way, still startled of what she done towards her just now. 

Jong Kook sighed in frustrated, feeling burned up to hear that his other team members already eliminated meaning that he's the only one left for his team. Jihyo just smiled in relieved, continued to do her work then. As she was walking someone went towards her, removing her nametag then!

"Ahhhhh, oppa!!!!" 

Song Jihyo out!! Song Jihyo out!!

With the last green team members had been eliminated, the green team officially had lost for today race. It means that the blue team and the yellow team had to fight for each other to win this race then. Jong Kook who heard it started to walk around, be back to his Commander style. He needed to win for this mission for today race! Definitely!!!

Jaejoong cilmbed down a flight of stairs towards the third floor, opening the door exit, entering the office building then. His breathe was heavy since he had been searching all around making him a bit sweaty then. Jaejoong tried to find the last hidden clues, searching with his best all over around at the entire third floor office. Just then, he heard a sounded liked footsteps coming towards his way. Jaejoong knew that person must be Jong Kook hyung since the only people who left right now was him, Jaesuk hyung and also Jong Kook hyung. 

He then hide himself at the table workers, fitting himself at a corner, avoiding from Jong Kook to see him.

Feeling how nervous and tight right now knowing that how the guest who usually came to Running Man had to feel all of this when the stronget opponent of all, the Commander were chasing them!! Super scary!!!! The sounded of footsteps then was no longer to be heard making that Jaejoong believed that Jong Kook already walked passed his hiding place. Possibilities!

His eyes quietly scanning around all over the place, looking if there any Commander sense all around. Feeling hesitate, Jaejoong bravely made himself out from his hiding place, going to walk away from the third floor to another one until his eyes caught---.....

"Jaejoong-aaa!!!!!" 

SPARTA!!!!!

Jaejoong quickly running as fast as he can, seeing that the stronget member of Running Man the Commander was chasing after him with all his energy. He quickly used the door exit, climbing the stairs in fast way, heading to the up floor. Jong Kook was still chasing him not showing exhausted at all!!! 

Unfortunately Jaejoong was caught up by him at the exit door of the fifth floor. Jaejoong was breathing heavily, panting with his breathe, sweating very hard! Jong Kook also breathing hardly, holding Jaejoong tightly in his grip then. "Mianhae, Jaejoong-aa..." Jong Kook politely said, slowly removing Jaejoong's nametag making him---....

After finished dealing with Jaejoong, Jong Kook then left him all alone by himself, trying to find Jaesuk, the last opponent that still survived. Jaesuk on the other side was still searching for the last clues at the ground floor, searching in few rooms at the ground floor. Searching and searching, he accidently found the last clues in one of the files on a table in a room at the ground floor meaning that he just only needed to complete it to the other clues! Jaesuk then made himself towards the third floor which he had left the other clues in a hidden place, somewhere in that third floor. 

"I won't let you win, hyung...." a pair of eyes was looking at him, studying all his movement, waiting for the right moment. Jaesuk then proceeded himself towards the third floor, panting and sweating for his hard work for today mission race! What an exhausted feeling!! Just as he reached the second floor, Jaesuk unpurposely turned to his back over his shoulder, finding that Kim Jong Kook was chasing after him across the other side of the long hallway!

Feeling panicked Jaesuk quickly ran for himself, saving his life from been catch up by the Sparta!! He then entered the second floor of the office room, quickly closed the glass door which going to prevent Jong Kook from passing through him, trying to catch him. Jaesuk leaned himself at the glass door, seeing Jong Kook now who had slow down to a fast walk, heading towards him. "Yahhhh, Kwon Ryul-aa... Help me to prevent him, palli!" Jaesuk urged, ordering his VJ. Kwon Ryul then helped him to lean at the glass door too, blocking from the Commander to pass through for it!

"Hyung---..." Jong Kook murmured, putting his hand on the glass door. 

"Yahhh, Jong Kook-aa... Don't you felt pity towards me?" Jaesuk asked him, trying to distract him. Jong Kook just smiled, looking at Jaesuk. "Waeyo?? Why I have too?" he asked back, knocking the glass door at the other side one. Jaesuk sighed deeply then, pursing his lips. "Why don't you catch Jaejoong first and then you came back at me, Jong Kook-aa..." Jaesuk tried to give his suggestion. 

Jong Kook chuckled then, shaking his head. "Hyung, listen to me. Jaejoong already out! I just eliminated him within few minutes ago." Jong Kook said then making Jaesuk eyes widen. "Bwoh?!! Jinjja?!!" he asked in surprised expression, disbelief of what Jong Kook said to him just now. "Ne, hyung. That's why I'm after you since you're the only last person who still survived!" Jong Kook added then, trying to make Jaesuk believed him. 

Suddenly then----~!!!!!

Kim Jong Kook out!! Kim Jong Kook out!! 

OMG!!!!! What just happened?!! How can this things happened?!!!!!!! *O*~~

Seeing Jong Kook had walked away, leaving him all alone, Jaejoong let out a breathe then, shaking his head. "Woahh... That hyung really scary!" Jaejoong said, smiling a bit, wiping the sweat formed on his face. The PD then came towards him, telling him something. 

"You know you still alive right?" Jaejoong nodded his head then. 

W.H.A.T?!!!!!!!!!

Remembered back the first team who arrived at this last mission place. It was yellow team right? Since they had arrived the first one, the team got a very special prize for it! With that, one of the team members which they could choosed will going to have a double nametag for their gift for becoming the first place at the last mission place! The yellow team then made up their mind to choose Jaejoong to had the double nametag. 

That's why although Jong Kook had eliminated him earlier, he still can joined this race since he had another one nametag which Jong Kook didn't noticed it before!!

Back to the reality, Jong Kook was blank and startled to see Jaejoong who was running away a bit far from him, jumping up and down, laughing all by himself! In his left hand was his nametag meaning that he had removed from his back! Jaesuk then laughed, clapping his hand then, opening the glass door. Jong Kook looked at Jaesuk, seems to be dumbfounded by the sudden situation. 

"Jong Kook-aa... Don't you know?" Jaesuk suddenly asked him. 

He wrinkled his face, still looking blank. "Don't you know that Jaejoong actually had two nametag! Don't you noticed it before?" he asked Jong Kook making him laughed in awkward way, feeling ashamed and embarrassed by himself. "Ahhhhh!!!" he sighed then, feeling regret for his careless! Jaesuk still chuckling by himself, walking with him then. 

The Closing Event

Since the yellow team had won the Playback Time Race, all the team members had won a pure gold of sand clock that was given to each of them. 

"Well then, we should give up a big applause for the Yellow Team for winning today race!" Jaesuk happily claimed, clapping his hands. The others also clapped their hand, smiling at them then. "Till then everyone, we're see you guys next time for another Running Man episode!! Annyeong~~!!!" he greeted then, waving his hands towards the camera before the PD said cut!!

The recording for today had done successfully for this special episode. The others then shook hand to each other one by one person according to line starting with Giraffe, Big Nose Hyung, Jaesuk, Jessica, Miss Blank, Tae Hyun, Jong Kook, Jaejoong and also Haha for the last one. 

After finishing the mission, the winning team get to eat a very high class served food from the hotel that they going to stay for tonight. Jaejoong, Kwangsoo and Jaesuk got to eat a wealthy high class food for their winning gift for today race. Haroro as usual tried to steal some food although Jaesuk tried to forbid him by doing that. The staff and crew members also ate the food also except for the losing team who just ate the ordinary food but still get to eat for today... Poor them! 

Jessica was eating her food when suddenly her phone vibrates then.... 

From : My Hubby^^

I'm sorry for your lost. If only I can also eat with you with this wealthy food... Mianhae, princess~~

 

Jessica's lips turned into a small smile. Her eyes then flickered towards someone who was also smiling at her meaningfully, giving her a smirk then. She just smiled at him lovely before looking away afraid that someone might noticed what both of them were doing just now. 

"You two are really deeply in love..." someone said then, smiling at Jessica teasingly. 

Jessica just smiled shyly, blushing a bit. Jihyo just laughed quietly, eating her food then. "Don't worry, no one will know it... I'll make sure of it!" Jihyo said then, winking at Jessica, smiling at her with a meaningfull one. Jessica chuckled then, feeling a bit relieved of that. Both of them then continued to eat their dinner before cheking in to each other room, resting themselved for today exhausted race!!!!