Running Man Special Episode - Part 1

Surprised Event, Running Man Show~!!!

Today's location : COEX Mall, Seoul

 

The first person who entered the recording set, happily waved to all the crews, smiling his happy face smile. 

"Ne, annyanghaseyo! Sorry that I'm a bit late!" he sincerely apologized, bowing to all the crews, standing in front of the million cameras that rolling. Just then, a similar figure seems to walk, approaching the recording set closer. 

"Ohhh?!" 

Jaesuk fixed his glasses, pointing to the figure who was approaching closer.

"Jaesuk~ahh!" it was Big Nose Hyung, Ji Suk Jin who was approaching closer towards the recording set, slightly went towards Jaesuk, trying to hug him as always. Jaesuk just gladly accepted his hyung hug, hugging him. Few minutes then, another few person came towards the recording set. 

Suk Jin and Jaesuk trying to hold their laugh, seeing the most strongest member in Running Man show, Kim Jong Kook! He was walking closer along with his cute dongsaeng, Haha or Pororo!!! "Annyeonghaseyo, hyung!" both of the greeted Jaesuk and Suk Jin in polite way, bowing to both of them. "Yahhh, Jong Kook~aa... Do you really have to wear liked that?" Jaesuk as usual complaining Jong Kook outfits for today. 

Jong Kook just smiled, seeing his outfits which was a blue jeans with only casual t-shirt and also his black leather jacket. "Wae?! Is it wrong wearing liked this?" he asked back, defending himself. Jaesuk shook his head in disbelief, always didn't felt satisfied with Jong Kook outfits which seems to be attracting people to look at his muscular body. As they were arguing to each other, Kwangsoo and Jihyo half running towards all of them. 

"Annyeong!" Jihyo greeted all of them, smiling prettily, waving her hands. 

Kwangsoo as always bowing 90 degree to everyone, showing his polite ways although the others doesn't seem to appreciate his good intention. All of them then stood together in a line with Kwangsoon at the futher left, continuing with Jihyo, Suk Jin, Jaesuk, Jong Kook and also Haha. 

 


"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! We all gathered here once again none other for our variety program, Running Man!" Jaesuk happily announced, flashing his teeth happily. 

All the others members clapped their hands together, cheering up themselves. Jong Kook and Haha was also clapping their hands, doing a 'wohoo' happily, smiling happily. "Yahhh, these two persons... Always trying to be cute espcially for Jong Kook but his cuteness was scary after all." Jaesuk said, laughing by himself. 

Jong Kook shoot a glare towards Jaesuk making him quiet for a while then. 

"You know, last week when we just finished recording... Jihyo noona asked me to accompany her to go to buy some drinks." Kwangsoo suddenly spoke, making all eyes went towards him, expecting. Jihyo who was standing beside Kwangsoo, felt uneasy, laughing awkwardly by herself. "When she's going to buy the drinks, she accidently cursed the workers who worked there since they made her drinks late." Kwangsoo calmly framed Jihyo making everyone there laughing hard listened to Kwangsoo framing. 

Jihyo then scolded Kwangsoo by hitting his arms hard enough making him whined in pain. He then quickly bowing himself, murmuring an apologize towards Bad Jihyo!!! The other cast members just laughing until Suk Jin interrupting them off, talking then. 

"I think what Kwangsoo told was true after all... It's not a lie after all. Even myself saw it in front of my eyes." Suk Jin claimed calmly making the others were bursting their laugh up load making Jihyo gave Suk Jin a death glare. "Yahhhh!!!" her arms as usual hit Big Nose Hyung on his arms. "Well done, hyung!!!" Jaesuk said, giving a high five towards his hyung, Suk Jin. 

Jihyo let out a big sigh then. "Whatever it is.... As we were laughing here, don't you all noticed something?" Jaesuk suddenly brought up, looking at the cast members one by one. All of them was wrinkling her face truly Jihyo, our Miss Blank!! "What do you mean, hyung?" Kwangsoo asked, confused. 

Jaesuk smiled then. Just his mouth wanted to open for speak, Jong Kook cut him first.

"I know!!! Gary was missing!!! Where's my other kid?!" Jong Kook asked, making a worried face, looking at all of them. All of them then started to realize, looking at everyone. "That's why I asked didn't everyone noticed something? You guys---... Really?!" Jaesuk asked, shaking his head in disbelief way. "Gary can't join us together for this episode since he's right now had gone to Hong Kong, doing his charity concert." Jaesuk explained then, making all of them nodding. 

Haha then raised his hand up making Jaesuk turned to look at him. "What do you want, Pororo?" he asked jokingly, making an annoyed face. "Look at Jihyo, she seems to be sad knowing that her Monday Boyfriend was not here today." he spoke then, nodding towards Jihyo who was looking a bit blank. 

"Yaaaaa----!" Jihyo tried to go forward towards Haha, already going to raise her leg to kick him. "Don't you think you're too much?! You're also the same!" Jihyo explode, already turning into Bad Jihyo! "Okay then... It's time to introduce our guest since we're already wasting time for this opening!" Jaesuk interfered, stopping Jihyo from doing anything bad. Haha just laughed, glaring at her then. 

The others nodded then. "Who the guest for today episode, PD~niim?" Jaesuk asked politely since he also didn't know the guest for today episode. "Since today was going to be another special episode for Running Man, we're already invited a very well-known idols today." the PD explained making few running man members giggling truly Haha. "Is it woman?! Or man?! I hoped the guest will be a woman!!" Haha said, going to change to his playboy style. "There will be a car coming towards here and all you have to do just said to the guest to come out from the car." PD added then. Jaesuk nodded then, understood. 

All the cast members then turned their directions towards a black luxury car which was approaching their recording set, looking stylish after all. The members were very nervous and expecting to see the mystery guest that going to be with all of them for this special episode. 

A man then came out from the driver seat, went to the back of the black car, going to open the door. 

Haha was turning to goosebumps, praying in his heart that the guest going to be a young woman or maybe lucky enough, Suzy?! The car door was opened and slowly..... 

"Yahhhhh...." Haroro face fell then, frowning. 

It was none than other our Cha Tae Hyun!!!! Tae Hyun then came out from the car, waving at all the members happily. But---... It seems that the members didn't seem to welcome him well?? :D

"Ohhh, Tae Hyun-aa!!" Jaesuk approached towards Tae Hyun, gladly welcoming him although he also seems disappointed. Tae Hyun looked at the other members, not feeling satisfied. "Do you guys really don't liked me that much coming to this episode?!" he asked, trying to sound a bit mad. 

Jong Kook shook his head then, also went towards Tae Hyun. "Aniyo! We're just stunned that it was hyung after all!" he said then, tried to comfort Tae Hyun feelings. The others members then started to welcome him warmly although few of them were feeling a bit disappointed! "Hummppphh!! Really you guys?! I thought that I will be treat special since today was going to be a special episode!" Tae Hyun still feeling upset with the unwelcoming for him. 

The members then tried to make the atmosphere cheerfull for him then. "After all then, we're still gladly welcoming you as our guest, aren't we?" Jaesuk asked, looking at the members with a meaningful one. All the members smiled, nodding their head then. Just then, another black car coming closer towards the recording set making all of them turned their attention towards the black car. 

"Ohhh?!" few of them were surprised, still feeling unexpected. Another guest?! 

Liked the same situation just now, all the eyes members went to look directly at the black car, heart beating nervously. The owner of the body then came out from the black car, seems to be familiar....

"Isn't he Kim Jaejoong?!! Jaejoong JYJ right?!!!" Jong Kook asked, pointing towards the familiar man who just stepped out from the car, looking casual but still stunning for woman eyes! Jihyo looked blank, feeling very stunned! "Wahhhhh, it's Kim Jaejoong!!! Jaejoong~shhiii!!!" Jaesuk quickly approached towards Jaejoong, shaking hands with him then. Jaejoong gladly shook hands with him, flashing his cute, angel smile. 

Jong Kook, Kwangsoo and Haha also walking closer towards Jaejoong, leaving the unsatisfied Tae Hyun and the Miss Blank by themselves! Not forgetting Big Nose Hyung also seems to absurd, standing frozen at his place. "Ya, ya, ya!!" Jaesuk as always tried to defend Jaejoong from other cast members, preventing them from coming closer towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong just laughed, covered his mouth, feeling tickled by the members behavior. 

"Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Jaejoong imida~" Jaejoong bowed himself, introducing himself. The other members clapped their hands, welcoming him warmly! So---- different with Tae Hyun~~ "Ohhhh, Jihyo noona!" Jaejoong said, smiling at his noona, Song Ji Hyo which was in same company with him! "Ohhhh, annyeong Jaejoong dongsaeng!" Jihyo politely greeted him, smiling at him sweetly. "Ohhh, you seems to know him well, Jihyo-aa?" Jaesuk asked, looking at Jihyo. Jihyo smiled then. "Ne, we're both from the same company oppa!" Jihyo told him. 

Jaesuk then talked. "You guys knew, Jaejoong and I als-..."

"Shut your mouth!!!" Jong Kook pushed Jaesuk then, annoyed with his sudden closed relationship with the idols! Jaesuk smiled, feeling a bit embarrassed. As they were arguing with themselves, the PD then announced that the last guest was going to be in a few minutes. All of them gasped! "What?! There's another one?!" Suk Jin asked, feeling absurd. The PD nodded, smiled a bit. 

Haha then told the member cast that this time he really wished it was a woman since he was very expecting of that the other laughed for his playboy behavior! "Ohhhhh, there's the car!!!" Jihyo told then, pointing to the car which seems a bit different from the other two car just now. This time, the car that was coming was a white one, a pink ribbon was tied accross the rooftop of the car. "Jebal, jebal!! I hoped it was guest woman!!! Jebal!!!" Haroro pleaded, praying loudly, very hoping. 

The car then stopped. The driver then went out from the car, opening the car door at the backseats. 

Dup,dup,dup----..... 

"Ohhhhhh, Sica?!!! So Nyuh Shi Dae Jessica?!!!" Jaesuk gasped, fixing his glasses to confirm it! "Owhhhh, Jessica!!! It was So Nyuh Shi Dae!!! Jessica Jung!!!" Haha added then, giving an applause towards her. All the members were looking at her who was walking gracefully towards them, shine as a beautifull ice princess of Girls Generation! 

Jaejoong eyes turned wide, gasped quietly..... 

Jessica who was walking frozen for a second, surprised by herself to see someone that she's very truly familar about!! She then just acted normally, putting a smile on her face. "Annyeonghaseyo... Annyeong!" she greeted, bowing her body to the members, smiling prettily. "Unnie~~" Jessica went to Jihyo side then, hugging arms with her. "Yahhh, Jihyo-aa... How can you be so close with her?!" Haha asked, sounded jealous. Jihyo just laughed. "Well--...." she just responded, making a proud face towards Haha. 

"Well then since all our guest are here, let's give them a big applause to them!!! Welcome to Running Man everyone!!" Jaesuk said, clapping his hands. All the others were clapping also, giving a big applause one. "Sica-aa... You seems to be much more prettier than the last one..." Jaesuk told Jessica then, looking at her who was standing between Kwangsoo and Jihyo. 

She then blushed a bit, covered , chuckling. "Ohhh, gumawo oppa..." she said, stil coy smile on her face. "Do you just all alone? Taeyeon or YoonA not coming?" the bad Haroro interrupted then, smiling with a goofy smirk on his face. "Mianhae oppa... I'm just all alone today." Jessica answered, flipping her hair to the back of her ears. "Yahhh, you're just sit there!!!" Jaesuk scolded Haha then, giving a glare to him. Haha then went closer to Jaesuk and both of them then putting their arms to their shoulders and as usual, arguing! "Yaaa!!!" both of them screamed playfully making the few people laughed at both of them. 

Around Few Minutes Later

Since everyone had gathered around and all the guest also had came, the PD then started to give them the instructions and orders. 

Today theme was a Playback Time Race! 

Today mission was going to collect as many as clues that going to give if they going to complete their mission successfully! The most group who had the clues going to unlock the hidden mystery behind the playback time which was involved with the Running Man program! 

And the winner for this race going to get a very special prize for the winning!!! 

The group was splitted to three : 

Yellow Team ----- Jaesuk, Jaejoong, Kwangsoo

Blue Team ----- Jong Kook, Jessica, Haha

Green Team ------ Tae Hyun, Jihyo, Suk Jin 

The Running Man cast then took a break to change their outfits first. 

Jessica and Jihyo was in the same dressing room, talking to each other. 

"Unnie.... I can't believed what's happening today!" Jessica exclaimed, looking at Jihyo with widen eyes. Jihyo just laughed, shaking her head. "I know... I'll also didn't expected that the PD invited both of you today. I'm also stunned just now." Jihyo said, talking something secret between both of them. 

As they were talking, Jessica's phone then buzzing, signaling that there's a message. 

From : My Hubby^^

Don't you felt what I'm feeling right now?!! 0__0

 

Jessica's lips turned into a small grin, smiling all by herself. She then texted something, sending it to the sender of the message just now. 

"It was him----... right?" Jihyo spoke quietly, looking at Jessica. 

Jessica just smiled, putting her phone away then. She then changed her clothe that she wearing to the outfits that was gave to her from the stylish. She changed into a light blue sports jacket with a black with pink stripes at the egde of the sport trousers that she was wearing. 

Same with Jihyo, she also wore a yellow sports jacket with a knee-short sports trousers for today race. She tied her hair into a ponytail while Jessica just let her hair fall down to her shoulders. Finished with that, both of them then went to the recording set back, waiting for the others.